Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,112 members, 7,936,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:04 PM

Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" (38016 Views)

Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? / Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] / Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
emusmith:

80% ? That's so unfair!

I think my kind are many...like 75% cool

Another question: Can you be that to your guy?
If you mean by faking then no but if that's who i am from the onset then nothing can stop me.
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by tpiander: 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
^I'm sure I've seen the person in your picture, on a different moniker's profile.
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
MissAssy:

If you mean by faking then no but if that's who i am from the onset then nothing can stop me.

Hmm, ok o
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by xarookqh(m): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
MissEfe:
[/quote]
How TF do you know about calhanoglu, free kicks and all. You are intriguing ma'am cool[quote author=MissEfe post=38724509]
How TF do you know about calhanoglu, free kicks and all. You are intriguing ma'am
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by mikolo80: 1:33am On Nov 28, 2015
Izadibabe:

Abeg you are too much...very matured observation on a very useless and disrespectful thread!

It is this rubbish mindset that gets Nigerian men in trouble when they take this barbarian mentality to civilised countries. Nigerian women have really suffered, I swear!!!
unu go fine husband tire. dem de deceive you, you de hail dem. how many western marriages are surviving due to women thinking they are men

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention / Different Types Of Nigerian Brides On Their Wedding Day - Meme Collection

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.