Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,861 members, 7,872,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1541 Views)

He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2009
Re: . by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2009
Ignore the friends and concentrate on her.
Re: . by Mashkov: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2009
Take a player's advice, screw her two friends, that way she will get to know and if she truly have some feelings for you, you will get to know then because she will definitely react. Her reaction will let you know her inside self.

However, there are 2 way to it she might turn out to hate you for what you did which to me doesn't really matter cos she listened to her friend in the first place. 2, you would have added 2 feathers to your cap and if eventually the act stirs her up, then she might warm up to you.
Re: . by Czarskit(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2009
~ Screw her friends (or enemies) and she'll be urs 4 kips! ~
Re: . by ladybam(f): 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2009
@poster
wetin u wan make we tell you?
Re: . by Ben13: 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2009
her friends are tripping. shocked to where, Pls cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2009
@lady bam: how to get her to be mine, make her stop thinking or following whatever her friends might tell her, if at all that's the reason she's playing hard to get.
To me srewing her friends would make me lose someone i love very dearly, it's not an option and i dont think i'm considering it.
Re: . by Czarskit(m): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2009
~ Well, that's the 1 & only way ~
Re: . by iice(f): 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Ignore the friends and concentrate on her.

I agree
Re: . by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2009
You're not ready to date. Go grow up and then come back . . .
Re: . by blackmann(m): 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2009
that's why i hate dating a girl who is in a clique or group.
Re: . by Meldrick(m): 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2009
what else do u want to know? Jst know that girl will not agree. Preapare your John Thomas for extraordinary bulleting. Bullet all the friends like say tommorrow no dey and I assure you the girl will be all your's. grin wink
Re: . by bluespice(f): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2009
Lord God are people this shallow and dumb? shocked shocked shocked angry

poster concentrate on her
Re: . by Czarskit(m): 11:59pm On Apr 22, 2009
~ Her friends (or rather enemies )are road blocks which cannot be ignored. ~ Screw 'em & u'll get to drive through. ~ tongue
Re: . by puskin: 12:53am On Apr 23, 2009
@Czarskit ~i concur~
Re: . by Hollysmile: 1:20am On Apr 23, 2009
Try harder!
Also try findin out if she truly acts (posting u) based on her friends' advice. If actually she acts upon what dey tel ha 2do, den beta take ur leave, cos de worst thin dat'll happen to u is havin a gal who acts and listens to more of ha friends' advice than urs.
Was in de same shoes some time ago. De difference wit mine is dat i met de gal in question thru ha best friend who had a crush on me but i neva wanted ha so i focused more on ha: tho i got ha, but things were'nt workin out fine cos she was totally dependent on dat ha best friends' advice, which eventually led to our breakin up.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Most Romantic Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? / How Does A Man Treat A Woman He Likes? / Do Relationships With Younger Men And Older Women Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.