Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,462 members, 7,897,947 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:56 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6318 Views)

An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully / Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / GRAPHIC: This Is Why You Should Never Sit With Legs Crossed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by pinkiberry(m): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Omotayor123(f): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
And when will you stop falling for pictures. Babe you are wrong to fall in love with someone you haven't seen. And since you are in Love already, you should be ready to take him as he is. Afterall you fall for the man inside Not his physic.

"Baby take me as I am'wink

3 Likes

Re: . by donTbone(m): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
angry

sincerely answer these questions...
1. did you love him cos of the eyes?
2. wont you be proud to go out with him in such a condition?
3. if u leave him for another, more handsome than him, will
you leave that too if he had accident and lose a leg, after
being married to him?

My suggestion! Strabismus is treatable, so I see no reason you should leave him!

3 Likes

Re: . by midehi2(f): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
his pics of the eye or...
if not you cant get the right advice
but i dont think you really love him
Re: . by kellyJames5(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
If you love him,go on!
I don't think its hereditary.
Re: . by pinkiberry(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
midehi2:
his pics of the eye or...

if not you cant get the right advice

but i dont think you really love him
i do. but I don't want my children to inherit the eyes. it kinda awkward. embarassed
Re: . by pinkiberry(m): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
kellyJames5:
If you love him,go on!
I don't think its hereditary.
thankyou
Re: . by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ummmmmmmmmm

Don't marry him. Sorry.
Re: . by kellyJames5(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
pinkiberry:
thankyou
You are welcome.
Re: . by midehi2(f): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
pinkiberry:
i do. but I don't want my children to inherit the eyes. it kinda awkward. embarassed
if the eye is not too obvious i dnt think the children will inherit it

but are you sure hes on marriage terms with you?
Re: . by VickyRotex(f): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
So, if we tell you we cant marry a person with Strabismus, you'll break up with him? Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ok, so he has all these other wonderful qualities but you're bothered by one (or two)? How about you focus on the positives because I doubt you're a work of art yourself wink

2 Likes

Re: . by Cutehector(m): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
Nw leme see any girl dat will tell me nonsense abt me not marryn for looks, thunder dat will strike her eh...

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ok, so he has all these other wonderful qualities but you're bothered by one (or two)? How about you focus on the positives because I doubt you're a work of art yourself wink
People have preferences though. There are those who can take it there are those who can not.

2 Likes

Re: . by pinkiberry(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
midehi2:

if the eye is not too obvious i dnt think the children will inherit it

but are you sure hes on marriage terms with you?
yes. he is very serious about marriage. that is why am worried. the guy is nice n caring. has all the nice qualities a guy could have but the eyes....

oh Lord how I wish he doesn't have those crossed eyes. tho is not too bad. but its still there. u can still notice it.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Cutehector:
Nw leme see any girl dat will tell me nonsense abt me not marryn for looks, thunder dat will strike her eh...
Don't marry for looks ! grin
Re: . by gab264(m): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
Such lov comes with the ability to accept all odds.
You should ask yaa self how u felt rigth now and how ur state of mind is gonna be concernin the Guy's problem with his eyes.

Then analyse it and find out whether your kul with it, and probably wount be reason for saying No 2 him anytime he is ready to go down to the alter.

#Rest maa case#
Re: . by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
pinkiberry:
I met this guy that has been my friend for long on social network. we chat,I liked his ways and fell in love. he is cute,tall n handsome but there is a problem. he has crossed eyes (Strabismus)I mean half past 4 eyes. it's not too obvious but that was the first thing I noticed when I met him. am really worried cos I love him and our relationship may end up to marriage. I don't know if I should continue dating him. but please I want to know if Strabismus is hereditary? and can you marry a person that have Strabismus?

pls be sincere with your replies.
He can go for a surgical correction.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
all4naija:

People have preferences though. There are those who can take it there are those who can not.

I get it, but do you need someone else to tell you what your next move should be if that's the case? Either you're cool with it or you aren't. End of story.
Re: . by midehi2(f): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
pinkiberry:
yes. he is very serious about marriage. that is why am worried. the guy is nice n caring. has all the nice qualities a guy could have but the eyes....
then accept him, love superceeds all
Re: . by Vinshu(f): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
Let him have an eye surgery it would be fixed.

Else don't marry him. You would regret it.
Re: . by falconey(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
VickyRotex:
So, if we tell you we cant marry a person with Strabismus, you'll break up with him? Smh

your gender are confused beings.

1 Like

Re: . by pinkiberry(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
all4naija:
He can go for a surgical correction.
is it possible to have the surgical correction in Nigeria?
Re: . by Slimzjoe(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Men, I've been Reading Shocking Comments here shocked

One day, I would see ' I can't marry him because he has K/Bow Legs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
I don't think this matter is worth much rumination and arraignment of reflexive ideas. What I expect OP to do is give me the guy ID I have a single Lady friend whose condition knows no condition.She will accept him toritorun.

And as for you a place is reserved for you heregrin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
midehi2:
then accept him, love superceeds all
You sure?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
pinkiberry:
I don't really know about the surgical level of Nigerian health system. But it can be done in many developing countries.
Re: . by pinkiberry(m): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
donTbone:
angry

sincerely answer these questions...
1. did you love him cos of the eyes?
2. wont you be proud to go out with him in such a condition?
3. if u leave him for another, more handsome than him, will
you leave that too if he had accident and lose a leg, after
being married to him?

My suggestion! Strabismus is treatable, so I see no reason you should leave him!
thankyou so much
Re: . by donTbone(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
pinkiberry:
thankyou so much

Moi pleasure
Re: . by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
pinkiberry:
Maybe,but if there is none you can visit a church. You know what I mean
Re: . by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I get it, but do you need someone else to tell you what your next move should be if that's the case? Either you're cool with it or you aren't. End of story.
Not every emotional persons is quick to conclude as you(which I think is not right on this issue). There is nothing wrong for her accessing all avenues by asking questions and helps to better understand the situation. You aren't providing solution at all.

2 Likes

Re: . by Cutehector(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Don't marry for looks ! grin
phyno's chic shey u wan mk thunder fire u cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. / On Homosexuality... / I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.