Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,118 members, 7,936,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:11 PM

Stubborn Goat Arrested After It Refused To Leave Restaurant (PICTURED) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stubborn Goat Arrested After It Refused To Leave Restaurant (PICTURED) (974 Views)

This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) / Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stubborn Goat Arrested After It Refused To Leave Restaurant (PICTURED) by nochildsplay(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
A stubborn goat named Goliath, has landed in police net
after it refused to leave a restaurant despite several
efforts to walk it out of the place.
According to Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), the
employees at Tim Hortons in Saskatchewan, asked the
goat to leave but it refused.
After the staff of the restaurant tried to walk the animal
out, it reportedly turned around and walked back through the automatic doors of the restaurant and found a comfortable place to sleep therein.
It was reported that the goat was later taken into police custody and was reunited with its owners after the police located them.

Then, I ask myself ......... This kin goat see place to display yanga oooo ..... Come tryam for 9ja na

1 Share

Re: Stubborn Goat Arrested After It Refused To Leave Restaurant (PICTURED) by pushtani(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
Na so..... Goat wey I go knack pako on top in head
Re: Stubborn Goat Arrested After It Refused To Leave Restaurant (PICTURED) by laurenziz6(m): 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bravo!!!
Foolish whites

[size=20pt]WEEVIN DA GREAT[/size]

1 Like

Re: Stubborn Goat Arrested After It Refused To Leave Restaurant (PICTURED) by nochildsplay(m): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
pushtani:
bros , for that side, they fit jail u unto that kind act o ....... The goat get name na
Re: Stubborn Goat Arrested After It Refused To Leave Restaurant (PICTURED) by nochildsplay(m): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
laurenziz6:
Bravo!!!
Foolish whites
animals over there are family to them. They have equal rights

1 Like

Re: Stubborn Goat Arrested After It Refused To Leave Restaurant (PICTURED) by Zzyco: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
pushtani:
Even in berlin u do dat it called animal cruelty. U ll b fined equivalently 600 hundred thousand Naira.
Re: Stubborn Goat Arrested After It Refused To Leave Restaurant (PICTURED) by nochildsplay(m): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
Zzyco:

Even in berlin u do dat it called animal cruelty. U ll b fined equivalently 600 hundred thousand Naira.
shocked. Gbese re o !!!
Re: Stubborn Goat Arrested After It Refused To Leave Restaurant (PICTURED) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Energy Drinks Can Kill You! / Learn Artificial Intelligence And Robotic / Unknown Hot Lady Appears In Taxi Park Wearing A White Shirt And Nothing Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.