Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,970 members, 7,960,055 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. (23632 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers / Jonathan With AU Elections Observers In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by ellechrystal(f): 12:34am On Oct 10, 2015
Badgers14:
Make hin no go there go embarrass us grin grin
Him no go embarrass us like like d Ancestral Bubu always does.
Y r u bothered about embarrassment, wen u ve gotten enough from ur Ancestral Dullard?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by FatIjeomaOkolie: 12:35am On Oct 10, 2015
ellechrystal:

R u always afraid when the ancestral president travels?
U know why follows next. Always EMBARRASSING us one wat or d other. U r here talking of an educated man who I know will represent us well. Don't worry he won't say a thing like WEST GERMANY.

Lets hope he will not talk about his goat and yam theory of corruption

Lets hope he will not tell them that stealing is not corruption

Or else they will need a Buhari in their country.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by dougivilla(m): 12:43am On Oct 10, 2015
playahata:
good luck to 6 years of waste and regression
Don't you think its time to get a life?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 10, 2015
They had better search his luggage to check if he is going to launder the billions of our money he stole
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by Joeoku78: 12:58am On Oct 10, 2015
PublicAssurance:
GEJ...The Jimmy Carter of Nigeria....more effective, out of Office than in office.....Keep doing us proud...Nigeria stands with you.
If jonathan is loved by nigerians he would have been president today. Nigerians hate him and his wife due to their corrupt tendencies he infiltrated on his associates and friends including relations. He is a complete failure and disappointment to nigerians. He spent gorgeously to win the election via rigging not knowing that nigerians have up their minds to abandon him because according elder Edwin Clark his godfather that jonathan was weak and couldn't fight corruption. If clark could jettison jonathan that implies that jonathan was a complete fool that embraces corruption

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by Ayatullah(m): 1:11am On Oct 10, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
[s]Jonathan.......the ambassador for free and fair elections. We are proud of you[/s] smiley

The ambassador for "I accept defeat".
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by expressglory: 1:35am On Oct 10, 2015
He should be accompanied by Orubebe!
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by omenka(m): 2:30am On Oct 10, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

People like Omenka, Beremx, Obiagelli are gnashing their teeth in agony because of this good news.
Says the renown illiterate...

How the heck is this good news to me when I didn't see it as such when Obj did it several times in the past?? This is another instance of you nutcases showcasing your mediocrity.

Oga, it is friday night. You should go out and have some little fun. After all the hatred throughout the week, it is only normal one took some time out to let off steam, but being the deadbeat whose life depends on Nairaland, you still had to hang in here and show the world what a miserable slouth you are.

Odefolio jatijati. You lot should go get some girlfriend and act like normal men for a change.
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by olawooro: 3:59am On Oct 10, 2015
Ofodirinwa:
When Obasanjo was invited to Senegal to do the same the almost stoned, the Senegalese media went nuts with venom against him and his corruption, third term bid, and rigging.

Buhari was never invited as an elder statesmen

IBB

none.

I'm proud of GEJ. This is how you transcend the Presidency of Nigeria and become an Elder of the World.
not elder of the world but president of the world. Mumu.
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by Adminisher: 4:11am On Oct 10, 2015
Ofodirinwa:
When Obasanjo was invited to Senegal to do the same the almost stoned, the Senegalese media went nuts with venom against him and his corruption, third term bid, and rigging.

IBB

none.

I'm proud of GEJ. This is how you transcend the Presidency of Nigeria and become an Elder of the World.

Liar. Abdusalami was also an observer. Obj was never stoned. The criteria for choosing both of them was successful transition from militaryto civilian rule . Your undue admiration for Dr Clueless who is a very poor leader by all standards is a sign of lack of exposure.
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by babafirst(m): 4:17am On Oct 10, 2015
Don4eva:
Really? How old will he be in 2023?
Really!Lol.And the older the better.Examples abound everywhere around the world.
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by galadima77(m): 5:09am On Oct 10, 2015
Ofodirinwa:

IBB

none.

U forgot to mention Abdulsalam championed similar courses. Does it mean Abdulsalam never stole 1 naira?
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by galadima77(m): 5:10am On Oct 10, 2015
Ofodirinwa:

IBB

none.

U forgot to mention Abdulsalam championed similar courses. Does it mean Abdulsalam never embezzled public funds?
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by Armstrong1975: 5:12am On Oct 10, 2015
Jonathan my man any day,may God continue to bless you,because blessed are the peace Maker. Buhari said let us appreciate Jonathan for handing over to the opposition, Ibb and obasanjo refused to do this when opportunity to do so was available to them.Have you ever ask yourself why obansanjo did not hand over to buhari in 2003 and 2007.Jonathan handover peacefully, and enemies of good things are shouting crucify him.The good aspect of Jonathan wise decision is what the Commonwealth nation has done and for information many good things are on the way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by banio: 5:29am On Oct 10, 2015
GEJ ride on

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by Sajio(m): 5:41am On Oct 10, 2015
Good one Gej...... God will put ur enemies to shame!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by ajebuter(f): 6:09am On Oct 10, 2015
ststyreal:

Oh oh! U r so funny. Honestly speaking, am having that fear too u know. I pray he represents us well.

You want to talk about disgrace? Ok here:
' Western gernamy'
'Mrs michelle'
'Lateness to important UN meeting with pope in attendance'
' Using the wrong gate at the UN in New York'
'Failre to attend Boko Haram centred meeting during UN meeting'
'Adrressing a virtually empty audience during speech'

Now those are national disgrace
And they weren't brought upon us by GEJ.

grin
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:30am On Oct 10, 2015
Why are APC apologists acting pained?
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by walozanga(m): 7:03am On Oct 10, 2015
sunychuks:
Buhari to 6 months of hardship,world tour,no minister,a dying government, keep hating,you and your generation can never reach that man half, face the facts

Dont mind the f**l. Give his entire community 1000 lifez they cannot achieve 2% of what GEJ achieved
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by ThisMeansWAR: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2015
obicentlis:
Though I'm not his fan but I respect him for carrying out electoral reform as started by Late President Yardaua. This reform cost him the presidency. He accepted defeat before announcement of the official results, that's great. Obj who is now a progressive was the master rigger who couldn't have allowed electoral reform if he was in gej shoes. It still baffles me why Nigerians have not seen obj for whom he is.
God bless Nigeria.
obj is not progressive.. I agree with every else
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by Badgers14: 7:15am On Oct 10, 2015
ellechrystal:

Him no go embarrass us like like d Ancestral Bubu always does.
Y r u bothered about embarrassment, wen u ve gotten enough from ur Ancestral Dullard?

Omg.. You're stunning...

Don't mean to be tacky but i appreciate good things and i gotta let it all out..

Good morning miss lady kiss
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by seeker1211: 7:24am On Oct 10, 2015
Badgers14:
Make hin no go there go embarrass us grin grin
U think say na buhari wey go new York go disgrace himself.goodluck all d way.
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by seeker1211: 7:30am On Oct 10, 2015
jomoh:
Imagine.

He wan go infect them with cluelessness

We dey wait. Make we see d drama wey im go go perform dia.
Buhari dat u all think will deliver Nigeria is busying witch hunting appointing analogue ministers and corrupt ministers. And he has forgotten his duty as a president
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by saintandsinnerz: 7:32am On Oct 10, 2015
reuben79:
do u knw how many streets and schools name after obj in sierra leo,liberia,congo.in abuja,kaduna,kano and jos.tell me how many street and school name after gej and ojukwu in nigeria"jonthan named aftrr one street in abuja is nt yet commission.so tell me more?
Jungle noise
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 10, 2015
Flashh:

I am not PROUD of him.
Your opinion is insignificant in this case.
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by 4stylz: 7:43am On Oct 10, 2015
Flashh:

I am not PROUD of him.

Who cares? You are irrelevant
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by ellechrystal(f): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2015
Badgers14:

Omg.. You're stunning...

Don't mean to be tacky but i appreciate good things and i gotta let it all out..

Thanks grin
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by jomoh: 9:32am On Oct 10, 2015
seeker1211:

Buhari dat u all think will deliver Nigeria is busying witch hunting appointing analogue ministers and corrupt ministers. And he has forgotten his duty as a president

To whom brain is given sense is expected.

If your hero had witch hunt Deizani when he was there he wouldn't have lost.

What did your hero achieve with his digital ministers? Sorrows, tears and bloods.

If he's forgotten his duty why don't you remind him. You that knows his duty.

Shameless ediot.
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by ellechrystal(f): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2015
Badgers14:

Omg.. You're stunning...

pp
Thanks grin
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by amusadele: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2015
Oguguah:
Good name is better than Silver and Gold. One very good blessing about Jonathan is that his name is written in the annals of the country, as a former President. Some people never get to that level in their lifetime.
Especially those who says, other we the Fulanis, who can do what ever we want, who is out there to challenges us? Afterall, we have every thing within our reach including turning any reliable system up down.
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by abbaapple: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2015
Will surely watch d election wit my 1HD TV ;Dsorry i mean 3HD TV. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First / Buhari Aide, Garba Shehu Mocks Oby Ezekwesili Asked "What Is Oby?" / Zamfara Government Shuts Down 4 Media Houses For Covering PDP Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.