Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,735 members, 7,962,381 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

“insidearewa” Team Wishes Happy Islamic New Year 1437 Hijri To All Muslims… - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “insidearewa” Team Wishes Happy Islamic New Year 1437 Hijri To All Muslims… (795 Views)

UAE Launches Unified Hijri Calendar Of 1439 / [###wishes*] Happy Lohri 2017 Greeting Cards, Wishes, Status In Punjabi / Did You Know Japan Bans Islam And ALL Muslims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“insidearewa” Team Wishes Happy Islamic New Year 1437 Hijri To All Muslims… by Skillz4u(m): 6:15am On Oct 14, 2015
On this occasion, its a chance for us to begin a new life with complete ISLAM by obeying ALLAH’s orders by following Habeeb Rasool Muhammad(sa) like Sahaba(ra). Before that we have to do ‘Tauba-Isthigfar’ on each of our sins, which committed till this second. Thus our sins will not remain in our ‘A’maal Nama Kithab’(INSHA ALLAH), then we can start a new life with out much more errors, INSHA ALLAH…
Come on Every One, let us ask forgiveness and his mercy from ALLAH, surely HE will grant what we need, INSHA ALLAH.
May Allah bring an end to this terrorist attack on our country Nigeria and expose those behind it ameen
Do some Good Niyyah that we will never do anymore sins as I am aware that ALLAH is all seeing and HE will ask me about my each and every deeds.
I will try to follow, my Rasool Muhammad(sa) in every aspects of life like Sahaba(ra) had done. Thus in the day of Judgement, Rasool(sa) become much more proud with me than any other else.
Some Important Niyyah every muslim should make..
I will not delay any of my Salaah(Prayers), I will perform it on its very time, INSHA ALLAH… Will try my best to perform it with Imaam Jamath on my near by Masjid, INSHA ALLAH…
I will recite at least a 2 papers from the HOLY QUR’AAN, and also I will try my best to understand the meaning of each words in the Qur’an, INSHA ALLAH…
I will try to find some time to do Dhik’r-Tasbeehath(Remembering ALLAH) on every morning and evening(ie After Fajr and after As’r), INSHA ALLAH…
I will try my best to find some time to think about my deeds everyday to diagnose myself to make sure that ‘I am a TRUE MUSLIM’, INSHA ALLAH…
Source http://insidearewa..nl/2015/10/insidearewa-team-wishes-happy-islamic.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

. / Is It Proper To Take Our Phones To Church? / Nigerians And Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.