Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,162 members, 7,890,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:55 AM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (851 Views)

Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo / Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram / Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by versashee: 11:17am On Oct 18, 2015
Re: . by Stephansmily(f): 11:39am On Oct 18, 2015
U nid proof

Wetin concern u??

it's her life!
Re: . by Chiscomax(m): 11:42am On Oct 18, 2015
I support you...

These celebrities and their show biz is becoming too much, Hyping of prices and themselves.

Since she wants to show us, let her show us the receipt as well.
Re: . by ExpensiveShit: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2015
Chiscomax:
I support you...

These celebrities and their show biz is becoming too much, Hyping of prices and themselves.

If I say celebrities mata neva tire me, I blow lie.

Who dem help; all these celebrities, who dem don help.

Who Linda Ikeji don help? Rather they compound our problems by being more and more controversial.
Re: . by doyinisaac(m): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2015
ExpensiveShit:

Who Linda Ikeji don help? Rather they compound our problems by being more and more controversial.
This "who dem don help" ish is getting stale and boring.......they worked hard or got lucky to get to where they got to,why not focus on ur own life and help urself??and what do u mean by compound our problems??who are the "our"?? speak for urself oooo....I would rather be controversial and be successful than for me to be non-controversial and be broke.....poverty na disease...
Re: . by versashee: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2015
ExpensiveShit:

I hope she replies with the mentioned documents
Re: . by doyinisaac(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2015
Chiscomax:
I support you...

if no one talks about you then you are nobody......Someone is in the show biz yet u still see some peeps complaining that their show biz is getting too much,what were u expecting before??isn't that part of the showbiz??why is it called showbiz??
...and don't even try to bring up the issue of rich men like bill gate ,Dangote not flaunting their wealth,they are not into showbiz so it would be unnecessary for them to do that.........that is why someone like bill gate or dangote cannot wear a long big chain and flaunt it,but an entertainer like donjazzy or 2face has the full right to wear it because they are In the showbiz....anything to keep people talking about them is one of the characteristics of a showbiz....

she has done nothing wrong in flaunting an achievement........take it or leave it....if she did not post the picture of her house ,hypocrites would Still be asking her that they want to see the house because they don't believe...and even if she showed the receipt of the house,some fools would still go ahead and say receipt is fake.....hypocrites!!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
Seriously?
She has no reason to show u all dat ,and she doesn't even give a damn about u
Face ur f*cking business

Badbelle

1 Like

Re: . by ExpensiveShit: 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
doyinisaac:
This "who dem don help" ish is getting stale and boring.......they worked hard or got lucky to get to where they got to,why not focus on ur own life and help urself??and what do u mean by compound our problems??who are the "our"?? speak for urself oooo....I would rather be controversial and be successful than for me to be non-controversial and be broke.....poverty na disease...

It may be getting stale and boring to you but its the truth.

How often do u see a so called "celebrity" stand up for the masses and saying no to injustice; or speaking against certain actions or inactions of the govt which are detrimental to the common man?

Have you seen a celebrity speak in support of the fight against corruption or condemn the abuse of office in this country?

No, they don't and would never do that cos they are too busy "flaunting" this and "flaunting" that on social media.

When I say "who dem help", I'm not talking about a celebrity giving a fan money or expensive gifts; I'm talking about standing up for what is right and condemning what is wrong in our country.

They are voices that the govt would keenly listen to; if for example Nollywood stars have been speaking against ills in the society, definitely Nigeria would be better off than it is today.
Re: . by Stephansmily(f): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
versashee:

I hope she replies with the mentioned documents

Yeye dey smell..why did u clear ur post?

coz it didn't make front page tongue

(1) (Reply)

You Wont Believe What Was Written On This Machine...lol / LOST GLORY??? The Un-making Of Miss Nigeria 2015 (must Read) / A Man That Can Attract Me Must Be Calm In Nature, By Rose Odika Nollwood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.