Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,839 members, 7,969,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:16 AM

- Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (1097 Views)

Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised / Finally!!! Linda Ikeji decided to employ a new blogger (photos) / Don Jazzy Announces Marriage Plans For Next Year, 2017 [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by theimmie(m): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2015
Re: by Adyrin(m): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2015
BREAKING NEWS

Hello friends; support me in this competition by downloading my Book titled "The Sword of Power"

*Its just few kbs large not up to 1mb

HOW TO DOWNLOAD:

1. Click on the link below; it will direct you to my page

2. Scroll to the right_you'd find "DOWNLOAD OPTIONS"

3. Under download options click on PDF

4. Select where to save!

Below are the links:

https://freeditorial.com/en/books/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&search=okpowe+eve+edirin

https://freeditorial.com/en/books/the-sword-of-power

Sorry for taking 2minutes outta your day_but just your one download can make me the Winner!

***Pls Refer a friend to download also!***

Thanks
Adyrin!
Re: by dammytosh: 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2015

My house is not N450m…where did y’all get that from? It’s over N500m
Dear Linda,

Learn to behave like a queen, then your King will surface.

Bragging about everything you buy including SHOES, BAGS, DRESS on instagram makes me wonder the kind of King that will descend from his throne of values and take you as his queen. It is not a criteria no doubt but you understand what i mean.

No matter how successful you are, I still believe it is a poverty mentality that screams about every achievement as if it is the end of the world.

Suddenly more people now know that there is an Island where Banana is planted called Banana Island. A lot of people have bought houses and lived there for years without this much noise.

Your well over 500 Million house is an awesome achievement but i know a section of Banana Island where a plot of Land is around A Billion Naira.

I have read Ibikun Awosika's book titled "The Girl Entrepreneurs" and I am inspired with what ladies are doing as enterpreneurs.
Making us believe this noise is because you did not eat banana to achieve them still does not justify it.

I hear you say that you want to show the girls that hardwork pays ? I will say that you keep quiet and just say that the grace of God pays.

If it by hardwork, Laila is a blogger, a banker, a mother and a house wife. Those who have worked in a bank knows what diligence mean to combine the 3 not to mention Stella's blog.

When i see a lady in the same Range Rover we could not sleep over when you bought it. I smile and wish my girls don't taste so much poverty that wealth will drive them in sane.

I am not hating on you and have no reason to. As a matter of fact i have been visiting your blog minimum of 365 times in a year for over 3 years running now.

Congratulations on Your Range, House and also Marriage and Child in advance.

Even after achieving all that 'feat' you might still feel empty. I am happy for the grace of God and his blessing over your life.

Regards.
DammyTosh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Haywhymido(m): 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Na the man wey go marry u i pity, esp if he the reserved type.Na their type dey post on media the amount of hours they had with their hubby while at it yesternite : "no my hubby didn't last 4 10mins, he lasted 1hour, waoh "She keeps bragging abt everything like a novice.

(1) (Reply)

Destroyers Of Men "How The Kardashians Destroyed Their Men"-star Magazine Writes / Lmao.. Have Y'all Seen These Photos Of Don Jazzy & Iyanya Dressed As Women? / SHAMEFUL ACT! Bride Raises Wedding Gown To Twerk With Bare A Ss [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.