Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,662 members, 7,962,153 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End (2096 Views)

Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? / Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by dammiecool(m): 8:24am On May 04, 2009
@rapjunkie
I think its late 90s or early 2000.
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by ruleyork: 10:40am On May 04, 2009
@ khai_khai

SO WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY IS IF YOU ARE RUGGEDMAN,YOU WILL SIGN WITH EEDRIS.THAT IS REAL STUPID.WHAT CAN EEDRIS DO FOR HIM THAT HE CAN'T DO HIMSELF.

@ SAURON

IAM SORRY TO INFORM YOU THAT RUGGEDMAN'S TIME HAS COME AND GONE.OPPORTUNITY COMES BUT ONCE,HE HAD HIS CHANCE AND MISUSED IT OR HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THE FACT THAT HE HAS ONLY 2 ALBUMS TILL DATE.
RUGGEDMAN IS THE LAZIEST ARTIST IN NIGERIA.
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by ElRazur: 10:44am On May 04, 2009
Why does it have to be one person or the other. Please enjoy music for what it is. smiley
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by kaydee(m): 10:46am On May 04, 2009
Sauron - Ignoranus

U can change ur name to that because that's really what U are.You'll never learn.

ignoranus - A person who is not only ignorant, but is also an a**hole.
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by powerofmap(m): 10:50am On May 04, 2009
rule york,javalove,9jahiphop,

Shuuuu you guyz re hating men, That guy remain d Opomulero of naija Rap,

You cannot push ruggedey out men,

Ruggedey baba remain d rap album wey sell pass for naija,

All Modey Fans please don't hate cos ruggey no go help am sell cd,
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by julian21(f): 11:30am On May 04, 2009
@ all the haters

Keep on hating while ruggedman keeps making money.ruggedman is still way better than modenine and he will prove everyone wrong once his album drops.
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by ElRazur: 11:40am On May 04, 2009
julian 21:

@ all the haters

Keep on hating while ruggedman keeps making money.ruggedman is still way better than modenine and he will prove everyone wrong once his album drops.

Can you not appreciate both? Can you not see that both are good in different ways?  You comment will result to what exactly, other than more bickering!
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by javalove(m): 12:48pm On May 04, 2009
powerofmap:

rule york,javalove,9jahiphop,

Shuuuu you guyz re hating men, That guy remain d Opomulero of naija Rap,

You cannot push ruggedey out men,

Ruggedey baba remain d rap album wey sell pass for naija,

All Modey Fans please don't hate cos ruggey no go help am sell cd,

Go back to skool dude . . .!!! or better still face ur studies . . .

julian 21:

@ all the haters

Which money. . .? u mean his drug money and yahoo yahoo money . .? Suegbe
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by sosoboy1: 1:01pm On May 04, 2009
infact,javalove,u are retarded.a big BABOON just like BABOONTUNDE{mode zero}.rugged man is far better than mode nine.mode nine is the one ending up.no airplays,no body knows him outside lagos.but rugged is a household name.suck my d!ck monkey.idiots.infact let me kill him off.
BIG BOY RAP
this is big boy rap,yours is pig boy rap
rugged sent me to drop lines that got this weak boys clapped
somepeople them fools,some people them stupid
baboontunde in the zoo,i'm thinking he's foolish
you said big boys own companies but,u don't own none
rugged man already own one
bigboys don't walk the streets with timberland boots
they rock snickers,looking so good
own cars of their own,big boys push cryslers
leave u with a snub when u thaught he will diss ya
running ya mouth think u gon' sell records
big boys relieve the monotony of oldschool rap with new method
cos they see these rap thing like coat of many colours
mode stuck in a rut and body odours
his oldschool style is a paradigm of humdrum
22 cracks that makes no money in the longrun
mode is a bitch.when i'm out,i'm getting along with rugged and i'm killing mode myself.i have a dossier on him
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by dammiecool(m): 2:20pm On May 04, 2009
@sosoboy
u don kill mode f9 oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
javalove ure needed for modes burial grin grin grin grin
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by Sauron1: 4:38pm On May 04, 2009
kaydee:

Sauron - Ignoranus
U can change ur name to that because that's really what U are.You'll never learn.

Look at this sonofawhore biting ma disses to diss me?
Why don't you invest in a couple of yards of strong rope and then find a strong beam to tie it to??

ignoranus - A person who is not only ignorant, but is also an a**hole.

Lame diss. . . . . .I am sure i have used this same word way a thousant times way back in autumn 2007.
Be creative you retarded Silverback.
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by ElRazur: 4:39pm On May 04, 2009
Sauron, it is sometime necessary to have a moral high ground, and just ignore insults you know. smiley
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by osasp(m): 1:04am On May 05, 2009
and it beginssss undecided

una no dey tire

every fuckin tym its mode vs rugged. . . its annoyin the way u lot derail these threads and start hurling curses @ each other. . .una don old o, make una know
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by julian21(f): 12:52pm On May 05, 2009
@ javalove & other lovers of mode f9

this is what your beloved 9jahiphop said about mode after excluding him from his top ten,& incase you didn't notice ruggedman was no 7.

[Modenine:3 mixtapes,1 album(one amongst many),no mass appeal.when you are in 2009 & you start rapping like its the 80s,you are definitely gonna run into problems.mode has been firing blanks ever since he started & resorting to beef at this critical time of his career is not the best thing.]
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by javalove(m): 1:21pm On May 05, 2009
who cares . . .?

dat 1 na lie . . .
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by dammiecool(m): 1:25pm On May 05, 2009
but u believe d beginin of the end
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 05, 2009
pointless, mor like jobless
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by kaydee(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

Lame diss. . . . . .I am sure i have used this same word way a thousant times way back in autumn 2007.
Be creative you retarded Silverback.

U've used everything before!!! It's ur style, Lol, Bastard son of a fatherless bi*ch, Just shush and listen fool, I told you to remain quiet when the topic is Hip Hop and stop getting me angry, You're such a slowpoke.

Quoted Proverb for you,did everything to shut this idiot up but ur Pop must be a goat 'coz u're stubborn.Now shut up and read,You know nothing and i hate when people talk bout what they know nothin bout.
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by Sauron1: 5:50pm On May 05, 2009
kaydee:

U've used everything before!!! It's ur style, Lol, Bastard son of a fatherless bi*ch, Just shush and listen fool, I told you to remain quiet when the topic is Hip Hop and stop getting me angry, You're such a slowpoke.

The recipient and the donor of the Y-chromosomes that made you are all morons.
Look at this village gutter rat shouting and trying to get noticed. . . . .Are u a fool?
Ohhhh, i see. . . . . .So because you log in to AfricanHiphop. com makes you a rap pundit??
Your parents should be shot for bringing up a poor excuse of a child like you.

Quoted Proverb for you,did everything to shut this idiot up but ur Pop must be a goat 'coz u're stubborn.Now shut up and read,You know nothing and i hate when people talk bout what they know nothin bout.

Burn in hell, Kaydee!!!
Burn slowly and painfully, and may each day in hell be twice as long as the one before it.
Amen. wink
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by kaydee(m): 6:04pm On May 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

The recipient and the donor of the Y-chromosomes that made you are all morons.
Look at this village gutter rat shouting and trying to get noticed. . . . .Are u a fool?
Ohhhh, i see. . . . . .So because you log in to AfricanHiphop. com makes you a rap pundit??
Your parents should be shot for bringing up a poor excuse of a child like you.

Burn in hell, Kaydee!!!
Burn slowly and painfully, and may each day in hell be twice as long as the one before it.
Amen. wink

LMAO!!!!! A retard gettin hit, U stubborn bastard!!! Get of ma d*CK and shut ur mouth.I know U know i got parents,Ur Papa is a billy goat,as for ur mama,we both know wink wink wink, This be the last time i'll reply you,i prefer ur other name,it shows the beast in U and i know U got it from ur Papa, U far from a Jackal,ur mama be deceiving you, U're more of that stubborn beast, Bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by dejiariyo: 6:06pm On May 05, 2009
kaydee:

LMAO!!!!! A retard gettin hit, U stubborn bastard!!! Get of ma d*CK and shut ur mouth.I know U know i got parents,Ur Papa is a billy goat,as for ur mama,we both know wink wink wink, This be the last time i'll reply you,i prefer ur other name,it shows the beast in U and i know U got it from ur Papa, U far from a Jackal,ur mama be deceiving you, U're more of that stubborn beast, Bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhh this guy no get mercy o, just kill person like that ahhhhhhhhh lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by Sauron1: 6:07pm On May 05, 2009
kaydee:

LMAO!!!!! A retard gettin hit,  U stubborn bastard!!! Get of ma d*CK and shut ur mouth.I know U know i got parents,Ur Papa is a billy goat,as for ur mama,we both know wink wink wink, This be the last time i'll reply you,i prefer ur other name,it shows the beast in U and i know U got it from ur Papa, U far from a Jackal,ur mama be deceiving you, U're more of that stubborn beast, Bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatz these ramblings about??
U cannot even write properly, you shower of SHIT!!!
Bastard, Billy-goat, Retard(please change the tune for once).

Smell my finger. . . . .It's your mother. grin
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by khanye(m): 6:23pm On May 05, 2009
haba this guy no dey tire
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by Sauron1: 6:31pm On May 05, 2009
khanye:

haba this guy no dey tire

He started it!!!
Out from nowhere, he began the name calling and i can't even remember mentioning his name in ma previous comments.
I am a quiet nigga until one motherfucker crosses the line and i let loose.
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by khanye(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

He started it!!!
Out from nowhere, he began the name calling and i can't even remember mentioning his name in ma previous comments.
I am a quiet nigga until one motherfucker crosses the line and i let loose.

U need to chill wink
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by fastmoney(m): 8:06pm On May 05, 2009
WTF even javalove knows dis fuckker is chattin shit, how could you right 2000 words of dissin rugged and still dun make sence.
1: how many of the rappers u mesioned gets as much or the caliber of shows rugged gets
2: How many of the rappers you mension gets paid the same amount or more to perform at shows
3.How many of those rappers have sold as much records as rugged
I swear i feel ur brainless to compare ruggedmans career to idris'z.
If you tink fugged is no longer relivant then i wonder what you tink about monenines career.

nelly hasnt been on tv in a while but his still more rellivant than plies, yung berg, and everyone on gunit except 50 ofcourse.
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by kaydee(m): 8:16pm On May 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

Smell my finger. . . . .It's your mother. grin

Ha ha!!!! Lol!!!! Shameless fool I can't do ur mama U know? She probably got the virus now but smell mine

it's Ur sister & the girl U're loving.
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 05, 2009
ElRazur:

Sauron, it is sometime necessary to have a moral high ground, and just ignore insults you know. smiley

You seem not to know his post history around here.
Some people here can't make a point without resorting  to insults(or ignoring them). They can't help it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Korede Bello Ft Asa - Somebody Great (official Video) / Download Kuzzy Coded Ft Idowest - Lamba Samba / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: ‘ Chief Don’t Run’ – Jidenna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.