Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,783 members, 7,962,578 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

Its Becoming Alarming - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Its Becoming Alarming (316 Views)

Illiteracy Rate In Nigeria Alarming – FG / Alarming Rate Of Examination Question Papers Leakage In Unijos.. / Alarming Situation Of Oke-ogun Polytechnic,shaki:. To What Can I Ascribe This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Becoming Alarming by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2015
its becoming alarming with what is going on in our school system, onlike early 90s when we go to school as early as 6:30 to enable us atend morning assemby by 7am.
this days you see a secondary school student on the street by 9am pretending to be going to school, some times i wonder if schools still have labour master like the old good day when late commers are giving potion of lands to clear.
And to make maters worst when such student gets to point of writing W.a.e.c or neco. you discorver that the so call teachers of this days will collect money from students to write exams for them, what a shame to such a student.
the one that pains me in the ass, was the was the number of half barked graduates been produced in Nigeria each year. the other day i was working in a consumer control unit and their was this electrical engineering student around when i was working on the circuit
he was like " bros that wire no get light" . making refrence to the way i was handling a live conductor. i smiled and told him that is live.
then the student was like how is it posible, then i told him its posible with respect to kirchoffs 1st law of electricity.
to see how foolish he was ,he went ahead to ask me what kirchoffs is, it was then i realized that he negleted his secondary school physics.
FELLOW NIRA LANDERS WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL BE THE FATE OF OUR KIDS IF OUR EDUCATION SECTOR CONTINUE IN THIS PART
BECAUSE I CAN SEE A TIME WHEN WE WILL SEARCH FOR GOOD TEACHERS ONLY FIND NON.
Re: Its Becoming Alarming by KOLZY(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2015
The system is faulty.
A lot of issues surrounds this.

(1) (Reply)

Why People Just Dey Faik Exam Anyhow / University Of Jos, (UNIJOS) 2015/2016 SUPPLEMENTARY Admission Form Is Out, / Uniuyo - 1st/2nd Batch Admission List 2015/2016 Session Is Out.. For Those Tha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.