Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,628 members, 7,962,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

How Futa Duped candidates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Futa Duped candidates (374 Views)

Fake JAMB Official Who Duped Candidates Sent To Prison / See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) / How Futa Dean Of Students Goofed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Futa Duped candidates by Icus: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
The federal university of technology akure duped Nigerian student by collecting #10 000 from each candidates that his/her name fail to appear on the merit admision list.an information was sent to student who chooses FUTA as the most preferred choice in JAMB whose name doesnt appear on the merit list to apply for a change of course form and to choose a new courses they will like to apply for .They also listed the number of candidates that are eligible for it.FUTA said if all protocols are dully observed by the student,they will all be given admissio[b][/b]n.protocols like selecting the courses that matches your subject combinations,scoring the cut off marks established by the school authority in which over 2700 student did and still,over a thousand candidates who have followed the protocols are not been admitted.am also a victim of this . i have observed and followed d protocols and instructions given by futa.and yet,i have not been admitted which is now in contrary to the instructions given to us.FUTA assured us admission if we do adhere to their instructions but they dont do anymore.so,i thereby plead for the help of NIGERIANS to please intervene in this matter for the sake the over thousand candidates who have paid and are not ready to forfeit this year admission because it is the only hope for us.we cant afford to miss it this year cause time wait for no man.we need drastic actions to this situation.THANKS
Re: How Futa Duped candidates by Tunami(m): 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
everybody is a fraudstar in this naija, even our government officials are nt exempted, Anyway noted

(1) (Reply)

Learn Use Of English / Unilorin, Diploma Form 2015/2016 Is Still Online. School Contact ] / University Of Nigeria,nsuka(unn) .pre-degree/ Diploma/ Form For 2015/2016 Is On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.