Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,179 members, 7,936,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 06:23 PM

Lesbian Suicide Pact - 'Bose Ore & Frances Hamilton Were Longtime Lovers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lesbian Suicide Pact - 'Bose Ore & Frances Hamilton Were Longtime Lovers (3732 Views)

Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today / Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures / University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lesbian Suicide Pact - 'Bose Ore & Frances Hamilton Were Longtime Lovers by jensinmi(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2009
@ bawolomo

Thanks my guy. I gbadun you.

@ Whoever it may concern.

I don't know why someone would just jump out and say "white people have no regard for life" as opposed to us black people who have great regard for life. And as opposed to us Nigerians who have great regard for life.

Go outside and look on the streets of Nigeria and tell me the groups who have regard for life in Nigeria.
Is it the government?
Is it the Police?
Is it the average Nigerian who sits bye and watches his fellow compatriot assaulted and murdered by security agents, robbers, or other neighbors?
Is it the average Nigerian who sees a bleeding person from an accident on the roadside and drives by with the excuse that he will have to answer the police or bribe them with N2,000 before he can leave after helping that person? Does this not person's life is not worth 5 hours of our time or N2,000 or even N10,000 or N100,000.

WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH SOME NIGERIANS ANYWAY

And what is up with all the broad generalizations. Fewer people die from Suicide in the Average European Country than the number of Nigerians who die from Police brutality alone. No need to even mention armed robbery, and the most important cause of death in Nigeria - Gross Incompetence & Corruption in the government.

It is easy to say "Nigerians value life." Yeah, we do. We only value ours though. I pray nobody ever gets  a chance to find out how much a fellow Nigerian values your life one day while lying in a car wreck on the Lagos- Ibadan Expressway. You may be surprised by how little a lot of Nigerians value yours.

People need to quit generalising about others. I still believe some of the world's most screwed up people live in this country. So we need to tone down the rhetoric about how "the white man this, ", "the white man that, ".

By the way, who compiles statistics on suicide in Nigeria?? before someone assumes bragging rights that we value life. Where can a depressed person seek help in Nigeria. Ok. Maybe the Church or Mosque. What if this doesn't work for you? Anyone heard of a Psychiatric Hospital in Nigeria? NO. What we have are MENTAL HOMES or Institutions. Where we send "MAD" people to end their lives. Cause most of them won't ever leave anyway. Or better yet. We send them to Prison, or confinement.

What I'm saying is to quit the self righteous attitude that a lot of us carry along with us.

PEACE.
Re: Lesbian Suicide Pact - 'Bose Ore & Frances Hamilton Were Longtime Lovers by tpiah: 4:07pm On May 11, 2009
jensinmi:

Anyone heard of a Psychiatric Hospital in Nigeria? NO.

You mean your state doesnt have a Psychiatric Hospital?

Instead of blowing internet steam, are you planning to build one there, or at least petition your representatives about it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

History’s Most Wicked Men .(histogore) / I Was Robbed Today At Gunpoint / (Viewers Discretion) Man Killed Wife And 11months Old Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.