Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,983 members, 7,936,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 06:28 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (303 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue. Aug 4th 2015)- Hold On To The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Friday, October 30th 2015)- CHOSEN FOR LAUGHTER

1.Thank you Father for answered prayers.

2. I appreciate you Father because with you, all things are possible.

3.Father, have mercy and forgive me all my sins.

4.Father, grant unto me the grace to run away from sin and to do only things that please you.

5.Father, please, give me a testimony before the end of this year that will make me laugh and that will cause many to laugh with me.

6.Father, let me experience your divine visitation today and let reproach and shame of many years be terminated in my life.

7.Father, today, fill my mouth with laughter and my tongue with singing and let the hearthen say, "The Lord has done great things for me.

8.Father, let all your promises for my life be fulfilled today, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, single me out today for a divine visitation, and let every river of sorrow and affliction, that have flown into my life, dry up today, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, whatever criteria you use to determine candidates for divine visitation, please, let me be qualified.

11.Father, I have wept for too long; from now on, introduce laughter into my life and make me laugh forever.

12.Father, let all my outstanding prayers, petitions and heart's desires, receive favourable response and answers from your throne of grace, today.

13.Father, let every problem that has defied all known solutions, in my life, receive divine touch and positive turn around, today, in Jesus' name.

14.Father, let all that the enemies have concluded are no longer possible in my life, become reality, today, in Jesus' name.

15.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
16. In Jesus name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
17.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Even The Best Needs A Coach! / 1st Night Of The Best Of The Best Testimonies. / Mind Occupants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.