Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,646 members, 7,962,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

What Kinda Girl Are You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kinda Girl Are You? (2329 Views)

Video-see What This Boy And Girl Are Doing Off-campus Room (xex) / Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) / Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by C2H5OH(f): 8:52am On May 09, 2009
~Sissy~:

I"m very good gal by nature oo cool, the "mama must see her type" grin grin tongue

If only I had a nickel for everytime I got that infamous line. Let me decide if you are the "mama must see her type". You might be peppering yourself up to be something you are not. In actuality you might be trying to game up on some "nice" guy. You seem like a huge flirt and nothing more. Correct me if I am wrong.
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by Sissy3(f): 8:59am On May 09, 2009
C2H5OH:

If only I had a nickel for everytime I got that infamous line.  Let me decide if you are the "mama must see her type".  You might be peppering yourself up to be something you are not.  In actuality you might be trying to game up on some "nice" guy.  You seem like a huge flirt and nothing more.  Correct me if I am wrong.

Kai! me ke? ewooo! shocked shocked. nah . .  i'm nt not that type nah. .  at least gimme the benefit of the doubt embarassed tongue
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by C2H5OH(f): 9:06am On May 09, 2009
How can I give you benefit of doubt when you keep sticking your tongue out at me. While I am being serious with my comments
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by Ben13: 9:17am On May 09, 2009
what
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by Sissy3(f): 2:11am On May 10, 2009
C2H5OH:

How can I give you benefit of doubt when you keep sticking your tongue out at me.  While I am being serious with my comments

oh i see, nah. . dnt let my tongue slipping distract you.

Ben20001:

what

what? embarassed embarassed
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by teissys(f): 2:31pm On May 11, 2009
@ Post:
Commanding wife material. I am also capable of beating my hubby to stupor if he "misbehaves" I am also the best in the kitchen. I cry so easily too. I wouldn't think twice about suing a hubby who "looks" at my kids in a suggesting manner cool
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by topup: 6:54am On May 16, 2009
C2H5OH:

Topup looks and sounds good on paper, but as you may have heard, actions speak louder than mere words.
She might be portraying one image on Nairaland, whereas she could be the total opposite in reality. It's all about knowing who is who, getting to know the koko behind the kokolet. Do not let any ill conceived assumptions prevent you from going in pursuit of your heart's desire.
Feel me?

I don't know very much about you either.
Don't pray n hope they leave me if you don't want me. I need a strong woman in my life.

Actions speak louder than words - indeed.

P.s. I'm just as analytical and 'deep' in reality smiley.
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by amebono13: 7:27am On May 16, 2009
i am a gentle born again christian cool
[s]
The dont touch else you will get burnt type, im hot tempered [/s] embarassed embarassed
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by Pataki: 9:45am On May 16, 2009
teissys:

@ Post:
Commanding wife material. I am also capable of beating my hubby to stupor if he "misbehaves" I am also the best in the kitchen. I cry so easily too. I wouldn't think twice about suing a hubby who "looks" at my kids in a suggesting manner cool
This has got to be a joke! grin cheesy grin
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by teissys(f): 11:06am On May 16, 2009
Pataki:

This has got to be a joke! grin cheesy grin

I also forgot to say that too. I am the greatest joker, I can hit my husband with a frying pan and tell him it is part of pre-intimacy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies / Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! / Top 10 Male Rejection Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.