Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,973 members, 7,963,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:41 AM

Please I Need Your Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please I Need Your Help (430 Views)

Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help / She Needs Your Help (picture) / President Buhari We Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Help by dunsman(f): 2:47am On Nov 04, 2015
Hello fams, kindly support this wonderful talent Iybliss by downloading his new single titled Call Somebody. Encouragements and criticism are needed. Thanks for your support.

here is the link http://www.avottech.com/2015/11/downoad-mp3-iybliss-call-somebody.html

Re: Please I Need Your Help by tripplephi: 3:01am On Nov 04, 2015
hmmmmmmm goood music beatz, steady rap linez, good story line too. you must have very high intelligence to put the words together to make a flow like this.....kudos
BUT
I FEEL THE INSULTS AND BLEEPING VULGAR WORDS CAN BE CURBED SO THAT YOU HAVE A GOOD MORAL GROUND TO BECOME A ROLE MODEL AND STAR..... YOU TRULY GOT RAP IN YOUR YOUNG BLOOD. THANKS FOR THIS AWESOME CREATIVITY
Re: Please I Need Your Help by dunsman(f): 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
tripplephi:
hmmmmmmm goood music beatz, steady rap linez, good story line too. you must have very high intelligence to put the words together to make a flow like this.....kudos
BUT
I FEEL THE INSULTS AND BLEEPING VULGAR WORDS CAN BE CURBED SO THAT YOU HAVE A GOOD MORAL GROUND TO BECOME A ROLE MODEL AND STAR..... YOU TRULY GOT RAP IN YOUR YOUNG BLOOD. THANKS FOR THIS AWESOME CREATIVITY

Thank you God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Rights Groups Accuse Customs Of Impounding Saro-wiwa’s Sculpture / Nigeria Will Remain At Forefront Of Efforts To Achieve Peace In Africa - Buhari / How Will The Ministers Be Able To Draw A Budget For Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.