Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,865 members, 7,959,721 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

Popular Nollywood Actor Recalls How Fan Slapped Him Over Evil Movie Role - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nollywood Actor Recalls How Fan Slapped Him Over Evil Movie Role (412 Views)

Adesua Etomi Reacts To Banky W's Movie Role As NYSC Member / Check Out MI Tweet On Wizkid And How Fan Came For Him / The Day I Will Never Forget: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Butt- Anita Joseph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actor Recalls How Fan Slapped Him Over Evil Movie Role by JAYTUNEZ(m): 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
Talking about how he always play the part of an evil man in movies, 59 year old veteran Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu said;

“I was always given roles of a wicked man and I got to understand that most of my fans were not pleased with it. Some of them felt it was something real, and the consequence was that whenever I stepped out in public, I was caught in embarrassing situations. I then decided to be infusing comic relief even when I’m playing wicked characters because I’m a veteran screen writer.”

In a chat with Vanguard, the actor revealed how these 'evil' roles he play in the movies result in some shocking reactions from fans. He recounted one his most embarrassing encounter.

“one day, while I was on Onitsha ‘Head Bridge’ on my way to  Asaba, there was this traffic snarl that made us come out of the car. One fan came to hail me and slap me on the shoulder in the course of appraising my unique style of acting. Some other persons cautioned him, and he fired back by saying, ‘Don’t you know this man is my all-in-all? He makes me happy; whenever I’m not happy, I just slot in his movie, and I become happy.’ That was an embarrassing incident, but I saw it coming because that was the period I was playing evil diabolical roles.”

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=32771

(1) (Reply)

King Sunny Ade Wins N500 Million In Copyright Infringement Case / Rihanna Slams Reports She’s Starting Her Own Weed Brand ‘marihanna’ / More Photos From 2face Idibia's Chieftancy Ceremony In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.