Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,263 members, 7,960,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Buying Dry Land In Lagos Or Edge Of Ogun State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buying Dry Land In Lagos Or Edge Of Ogun State (756 Views)

Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process / NEMA Officials At The Scene Of Ogun Building Collapse Today / COMMANDMENT BEFORE BUYING A LAND IN LAGOS OR ANYWHERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Dry Land In Lagos Or Edge Of Ogun State by oralle(f): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2015
Pls where is the best place to buy a dry land in Lagos or edge of Ogun state at the moment without any problem of omo onile or government acquisition. Pls take this matter with urgency.

I will be glad if you can come up with your responses as its appreciated
Re: Buying Dry Land In Lagos Or Edge Of Ogun State by oralle(f): 10:17am On Nov 10, 2015
cc Seun Lalasticlala

Plsssss help push to front page
Re: Buying Dry Land In Lagos Or Edge Of Ogun State by oralle(f): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
Pls someone should respond plsss
Re: Buying Dry Land In Lagos Or Edge Of Ogun State by MrMcJay(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Buying Dry Land In Lagos Or Edge Of Ogun State by oralle(f): 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
MrMcJay:
You may need to check this out.

https://www.nairaland.com/2388681/looking-cheap-lands-buy-around

thanks for the link. Pls do u have any idea about lands in Pakuro?
Re: Buying Dry Land In Lagos Or Edge Of Ogun State by MrMcJay(m): 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
oralle:

thanks for the link. Pls do u have any idea about lands in Pakuro?

Unfortunately, I don't. You can ask any of the realtors around that area or online.
Re: Buying Dry Land In Lagos Or Edge Of Ogun State by doctorbabs(m): 7:16am On Nov 12, 2015
Iyesi ota osuke@ iyama iyesi before Winners church
Re: Buying Dry Land In Lagos Or Edge Of Ogun State by doctorbabs(m): 7:18am On Nov 12, 2015
Iyesi ota osuke@ iyama iyesi before Winners church. you can call my line for more info: 08188872133
Re: Buying Dry Land In Lagos Or Edge Of Ogun State by oralle(f): 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
@pearlstreet

Thanks for the response, are the lands located in that area exist only around Mowe and Ofada?
How will the problems will be solved with omonile?
are you a surveyor or something?

Pls do help in answering these questions

cc Seun Lalasticlala
Pls you guys should help push this thing. You could easily push threads regarding phones and all but this is far more important and its about investment. Kindly help.

Cheers
Re: Buying Dry Land In Lagos Or Edge Of Ogun State by oralle(f): 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
doctorbabs:
Iyesi ota osuke@ iyama iyesi before Winners church. you can call my line for more info: 08188872133

You can kindly post the informations you know here
Re: Buying Dry Land In Lagos Or Edge Of Ogun State by chubbyz(f): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
Yea I do, pakuro is a cool place, it is best you buy from an estate, as the omonile there are fire spitting. Call 08063027063 if you want in an estate. quote author=oralle post=39909032]

thanks for the link. Pls do u have any idea about lands in Pakuro?[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

1 Bedroom Flat Needed In Gwarinpa Or Mabushi / Photos: A Nairalander Visits Burj Khalifa, World's Tallest Building in Dubai / Two Units Of Shops In Abuja opposite zuba Spare Parts Market For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.