Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,972 members, 7,963,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:35 AM

If Mtn Is Not Guilty Of, Even One Of These Sins, I Would Help Them Pay Their Fin - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If Mtn Is Not Guilty Of, Even One Of These Sins, I Would Help Them Pay Their Fin (1032 Views)

If MTN Has Been Deducting Your Money For Game+, Please Come In. / What Will You Do If MTN Did This To You / What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Mtn Is Not Guilty Of, Even One Of These Sins, I Would Help Them Pay Their Fin by Tonway(m): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
10/11/2015
Welcome to friends of Nigeria @ http://friendsofnija..com.ng/?m=1

1. You send a message, and they billed and deducted your money, only for them to come back later and said, “Message sending fail” without refunding you.

2. You make a certain seconds or minutes of call which they were supposed to bill you accordingly as the rate suggest, only for them to bill you more.

3. They send a pop up they would say “Enter for the chance to win blab la bla bla (happy day promo or whatever) (for free), only for them to turn round and keep deducting a hundred, two or more as long as you have money in your phone daily.

4. They send you an sms informing you of a (free) ring back tone, only for them to turn around and start deducting N50 monthly from your airtime.
5. They send a cheap question to you to answer and win something, only to answer the question endlessly without winning anything and your money deducted at every question you answered.

6. ‘Lie lie’ ‘Who want to be a millionaire’ game show, which you might play endlessly before even coming on their useless hot seat, or never coming for eternity.

7. You recharge your phone and went to sleep, only to wake up the next day and want to make a call and you are told that “you do not have the sufficient balance to make that call”

8. You tried calling a customer service and you could end up remaining on line till your battery runs out, without getting through to a customer service agent to complain.

9. You send sms and you are billed, and the message did not reach the party you wanted to send message to.

10. That MTN, like Etisalat, Airtell and Glo do not have one building in Nigeria, but are only renting.
Only one, and I might be helping them to pay.

We are only aware of these discrepancies and unwholesome business practices going on because we know, or at least we’d attained some level of education to know. What about Iya sukura at Oyingbo, Mama Bili in Sabon gari, Mama Chukwudi in Ariaria market, Mr. Opue, and many more illiterates (phone illiterates) and semi illiterates that don’t know?
Take one of these old people’s phones and see all manners of deductions they experience and have to leave with on daily bases all in the name of owing a phone. And they don’t even know, even if they know they don’t know what to do about it.
#MTNMUSTSTOPTHESTEALING.
#GODBLESSNIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Mtn Is Not Guilty Of, Even One Of These Sins, I Would Help Them Pay Their Fin by femifemo123: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lol grin
Re: If Mtn Is Not Guilty Of, Even One Of These Sins, I Would Help Them Pay Their Fin by OKUCHI11(m): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
all these things the past govt swept under the carpet but this present administration used it broom to sweep it clean
Re: If Mtn Is Not Guilty Of, Even One Of These Sins, I Would Help Them Pay Their Fin by politricks: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Not to offend you op but i dont think your generation has that kind of amount.

1 Like

Re: If Mtn Is Not Guilty Of, Even One Of These Sins, I Would Help Them Pay Their Fin by Khd95(m): 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
Buhari must pobe MTN else his govt is naught
Re: If Mtn Is Not Guilty Of, Even One Of These Sins, I Would Help Them Pay Their Fin by TerraByte(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
11. You have data and they still deduct your credit like say tomorrow no dey when browsing...

3 Likes

Re: If Mtn Is Not Guilty Of, Even One Of These Sins, I Would Help Them Pay Their Fin by ddjay: 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
Tonway:
10/11/2015

1. You send a message, and they billed and deducted your money, only for them to come back later and said, “Message sending fail” without refunding you.

2. You make a certain seconds or minutes of call which they were supposed to bill you accordingly as the rate suggest, only for them to bill you more.

3. They send a pop up they would say “Enter for the chance to win blab la bla bla (happy day promo or whatever) (for free), only for them to turn round and keep deducting a hundred, two or more as long as you have money in your phone daily.

4. They send you an sms informing you of a (free) ring back tone, only for them to turn around and start deducting N50 monthly from your airtime.
5. They send a cheap question to you to answer and win something, only to answer the question endlessly without winning anything and your money deducted at every question you answered.

6. ‘Lie lie’ ‘Who want to be a millionaire’ game show, which you might play endlessly before even coming on their useless hot seat, or never coming for eternity.

7. You recharge your phone and went to sleep, only to wake up the next day and want to make a call and you are told that “you do not have the sufficient balance to make that call”

8. You tried calling a customer service and you could end up remaining on line till your battery runs out, without getting through to a customer service agent to complain.

9. You send sms and you are billed, and the message did not reach the party you wanted to send message to.

10. That MTN, like Etisalat, Airtell and Glo do not have one building in Nigeria, but are only renting.

We are only aware of these discrepancies and unwholesome business practices going on because we know, or at least we’d attained some level of education to know. What about Iya sukura at Oyingbo, Mama Bili in Sabon gari, Mama Chukwudi in Ariaria market, Mr. Opue, and many more illiterates (phone illiterates) and semi illiterates that don’t know?
Take one of these old people’s phones and see all manners of deductions they experience and have to leave with on daily bases all in the name of owing a phone. And they don’t even know, even if they know they don’t know what to do about it.
#MTNMUSTSTOPTHESTEALING.
#GODBLESSNIGERIA
very good,we need people like you op to help educate those hungry nigerians who want mtn to dash dem free N100 credit or 5mb for saying that d fine is too much or ncc is not fair etc...
SO PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND LETS TAKE A MINUTE TO SAY A PRAYER AND GOOD WILL MESSAGE TO THIS WELL INFORMED AND EDUCATED NIGERIAN, OP,MAY GOD BLESS YOU AMEN.because OF YOU GOD WILL BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: If Mtn Is Not Guilty Of, Even One Of These Sins, I Would Help Them Pay Their Fin by faray: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
ok
Re: If Mtn Is Not Guilty Of, Even One Of These Sins, I Would Help Them Pay Their Fin by lekjons(m): 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
how u wan help dem pay their fine?!
u go use urself do money ritual ni? grin

1 Like

Re: If Mtn Is Not Guilty Of, Even One Of These Sins, I Would Help Them Pay Their Fin by lekjons(m): 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: If Mtn Is Not Guilty Of, Even One Of These Sins, I Would Help Them Pay Their Fin by Tonway(m): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
lekjons:

Make them just try exonerate themselves of any of the accusations first.
Re: If Mtn Is Not Guilty Of, Even One Of These Sins, I Would Help Them Pay Their Fin by Youngpo413: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Tonway:
10/11/2015

as long as you an MTN subscriber,you will still pay for it,besides that amount is just a chicken change to MTN cos they cover it in just 2 or 3 months time,they still have the largest number of subscribers,so don't pity them,rather pity yourself.
Re: If Mtn Is Not Guilty Of, Even One Of These Sins, I Would Help Them Pay Their Fin by Mckandre(m): 12:45am On Nov 11, 2015
For once I did thought I was the only one that is experiencing this,ve done alot of phone tweaking and welcomeback thinking that's from my sim but no.
a time came I had to endure every pain,I devlopd the notion that its a cooperate robbery without the law against them,but now m glad. nice one op. Good to know m not alone on this. mtn must pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Mtn Is Not Guilty Of, Even One Of These Sins, I Would Help Them Pay Their Fin by invisibility: 3:29am On Nov 11, 2015
Mckandre:
For once I did thought I was the only one that is experiencing this,ve done alot of phone tweaking and welcomeback thinking that's from my sim but no.
a time came I had to endure every pain,I devlopd the notion that its a cooperate robbery without the law against them,but now m glad. nice one op. Good to know m not alone on this. mtn must pay

Bad but MTN is not paying.

They'll make subscribers to pay as they're already doing now.

NCC is punishing subscribers and not MTN.

How sad that evil doers still walk away unpunished.
Re: If Mtn Is Not Guilty Of, Even One Of These Sins, I Would Help Them Pay Their Fin by encryptjay(m): 6:47am On Nov 11, 2015
Since Mtn got fined, the number of messages I receive daily doubled and these messages come every 30 minutes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen The Confirmed Specs Of Infinix Note 2 (infinix Big 6)? / Get Free Airtime For All Networks / Help Me Plssssss I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.