Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,522 members, 7,961,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Re: Jahborne And Blackfac,who Is The Best Among The Both: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Re: Jahborne And Blackfac,who Is The Best Among The Both: (1423 Views)

Who Was The Best Among These Legends? / Who Is The Best Among This Music Videos Directors? / Who Is The Best Among This Music Videos Directors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jahborne And Blackfac,who Is The Best Among The Both: by chimsom(m): 6:13am On Oct 15, 2006
Jahborne is the bomb,I once heard that dis Nigga Black Remade Jahbornes Wahala to Hardlife and when they asked BlackFace he Said dat da great Minds think alike.Now Pals tell me Jahborne and Blackface who's the best?
Re: Re: Jahborne And Blackfac,who Is The Best Among The Both: by jaybaby(f): 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2006
Blackface is da BEST
Re: Re: Jahborne And Blackfac,who Is The Best Among The Both: by chimsom(m): 1:28am On Oct 16, 2006
Why do you think he's the best?He is kwack just watcout for Jahbornes new album all commercial and nice,
Re: Re: Jahborne And Blackfac,who Is The Best Among The Both: by jaybaby(f): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2006
Chisom JAH na ur RELATIVE?
Re: Re: Jahborne And Blackfac,who Is The Best Among The Both: by yoriyori1: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2009
I don't see any basis for the comparison anyway, Blackface is a legendary artiste in his own right so I won't compare them. However, Jahborne has done some songs I have been hearing too, if its true that Black copied his idea then thats bad but I got love for them both,
Re: Re: Jahborne And Blackfac,who Is The Best Among The Both: by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 20, 2009
yori yori:

I don't see any basis for the comparison anyway, Blackface is a legendary artiste in his own right so I won't compare them. However, Jahborne has done some songs I have been hearing too, if its true that Black copied his idea then thats bad but I got love for them both,

Legendary ke undecided
The way we appreciate mediocrity in nigeria is alarming. cry
Re: Re: Jahborne And Blackfac,who Is The Best Among The Both: by yoriyori1: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2009
nuzo:

Legendary ke undecided
The way we appreciate mediocrity in nigeria is alarming. cry

Last time I checked, the meaning of a legend was a narrative of human actions that are perceived both by teller and listeners to take place within human history and to possess certain qualities that give the tale verisimilitude.

That being said, In no way will you discuss the history of Naija music and you won't mention the breakthrough by Remedies and plantashun Boiz (Blackface's original group with Tuface and Faze) so he in that sense was part of the building blocks of the Industry. Believe it or not.

I'm not a Fan of his anyway but just stating a fact, he might not have done anything spectacular recently but his contributions have not been forgotten.

On the other hand, the Egba mi track am hearing from Jahborne is getting better and better, Let them both make music and leave the beef.
Re: Re: Jahborne And Blackfac,who Is The Best Among The Both: by tosinaded(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2009
best between two peeps
tut twas meant to be better undecided
Re: Re: Jahborne And Blackfac,who Is The Best Among The Both: by yoriyori1: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2009
:d
Re: Re: Jahborne And Blackfac,who Is The Best Among The Both: by pureminded: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2009

(1) (Reply)

9jahiphop Apologizes! / Faze Is Back With Am In The Mood / Terry G Drops Akpako Master Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.