Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,042 members, 7,963,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:55 AM

Practise What You Preach!!! Patoranking Blasted On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Practise What You Preach!!! Patoranking Blasted On Instagram (1481 Views)

Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" / "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted / "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Practise What You Preach!!! Patoranking Blasted On Instagram by don4real: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2015
I know you all must have heard the new song Patoranking released recently… It’s titled “Make am.” In it he preached about not forgetting one’s helper and also being good to the downtrodden because there’s no one who can’t make it.

Well it turns out that Patoranking is the proverbial preacher who doesn’t practice what he preaches.

A guy claiming to have helped Patoranking in the past is telling him he is an ingrate not worthy of preaching to people about not forgetting their helper.

Patoranking got the memo, and while he didn’t deny the fact that the guy was instrumental to his rise to fame, he wants him to keep is mouth shut about the help he rendered..

Re: Practise What You Preach!!! Patoranking Blasted On Instagram by domopps(m): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2015
Hmmmmm!

Comment latter

Cheeeeers
Re: Practise What You Preach!!! Patoranking Blasted On Instagram by DahtzFestjayz: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2015
Yes Melo
Re: Practise What You Preach!!! Patoranking Blasted On Instagram by axortedbabe(f): 9:01am On Nov 12, 2015
Abeg remind me Wetin dat tayo guy dey yarn..
Re: Practise What You Preach!!! Patoranking Blasted On Instagram by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2015
so can we learn frm dis
Re: Practise What You Preach!!! Patoranking Blasted On Instagram by Afrok(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2015
Reading those things knocked me off like I was high on pusssy juice shocked
Re: Practise What You Preach!!! Patoranking Blasted On Instagram by chinemerem26(m): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2015
I feel the dudes pain... All he needed was just to be appreciated by patoranking.
Re: Practise What You Preach!!! Patoranking Blasted On Instagram by don4real: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2015
chinemerem26:
I feel the dudes pain... All he needed was just to be appreciated by patoranking.

Exactly, Pato nor try big time
Re: Practise What You Preach!!! Patoranking Blasted On Instagram by Drahmah: 11:49am On Nov 12, 2015
Happens all the time. Wealth and fame can mess with your head like that. I'm not surprised, but the parlor though? What happened to the bedroom(s)? Sounds like the Tayo guy wasn't as nice as he claims.
Re: Practise What You Preach!!! Patoranking Blasted On Instagram by ellahzy(f): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2015
The way some ppl write English tho undecided

as for d Tayo guy ....Keep Calm God dey!
Re: Practise What You Preach!!! Patoranking Blasted On Instagram by lurlah2014(f): 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lol[size=8pt][/size] grin grin my crush patoranking nomind yinmu yinmu am still ur bae ok my boo
Re: Practise What You Preach!!! Patoranking Blasted On Instagram by faith551(m): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hmmmmm, this is epic

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Actress Yvonne Nelson? / 10 Stylish Photos Of Nollywood Actress, Lilian Esoro / Trey Songz Hangs Out With Wizkid, Davido, Others (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.