Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,224 members, 7,936,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:44 PM

UNILAG POST UTME 2010 - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG POST UTME 2010 (26450 Views)

Poll: Is it possible for Unilag to hold its Post-ume online?

Yes: 46% (43 votes)
No: 6% (6 votes)
Yes, but it would be held in the school premises: 38% (36 votes)
No, Unilag does not have the capacity to hold the exam online.: 3% (3 votes)
Not sure!: 5% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

2014/2015 Unilag Post Graduate (masters) Applicants / 2014/2015 Unilag Post Utme Cut Off Marks Updates / Unilag Post Ume Cut Off Mark 2009/2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG POST UTME 2010 by lincolnj88: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2010
YOUR FATHER NA POLICE WEN DEN NOR THEY PAY YOU ENTER FACEBOOK GO COLLECT PICTURE OF WHO YOU KNOW AS NA OMOGORO JERRY PICTURE ,BIGEST FOOL OF ALL MONKEY LIKE YOU,WHO SEND YOU SELF YOU NOR THEY GO MEET THE PERSON WEN YOU DEY FIND FACE TO FACE,LITTLE TOUT LIKE YOU CLAIMING SMART GOAT MUMU GOAT IF YOU NEED MY PICTURE COME MEET ME MAKE YOU SNAP ME NO BE YOU GO CHECK SEARCH FOR FACEBOOK OR WATEVR YOU CALL IT TO PASTE PICTURE OF WHO YOU ARE NOT SURE OF .I PRAY THE OWNER OF THOS PICTURES GET YOU THEN YOU STAART TO EXPLAIN, POOR BOY, FWD MY DETAILS YOU SAID YOU HAVE TO EFCC,ARMY ,POLICE,EVEN ASSASINS.BUT I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GET MY RIGHTFUL ADDRESS AND PICTURES AND FWD IT YOUR PARENTS BECAUSE THEY REALLY NEED HELP THEY ARE DYING FOR HUNGRY, YOUR MATE ARE DOCTORS,I HELPED REPUTABLE STUDENTS TO GAIN THIER ADMISSION,IF YOU DOUBT ME CHECT ZAIN WEBSITE AND CHECK THE BEST NIGERIA STUDENT CALLED JUDE AGHEDO IF POSSIBLE YOU ARE A GOOD LOCATOR MEET HIM AND ASL HIM WHO IS JERRY O NENGHAK,
LET HIM TELL HIM WAT I HELPED HIM TO DO 2008 TRU NAIRALAND, THING DAT SUPRISE ME IS THAT YOU ARE A FOOL WASTING YOU TIME PASTING WAT YOU DID NOT KNOW,BUT I RECEIVED MORE THAN 50 PHONE CALLS AND I5 DEALS GAINING ME MORE THAN #5000 PER DAY.SO ADD MORE POST EFCC LIKE IT I CASHED ALL MY MONEY TRU ECOBANK AND BANK PHB THEY KNOW ME MORE AND THE ARE MORE CLOSER TO EFCC NOT YOU STREET CAFE BOY LIKE YOU BASTARD,
Re: UNILAG POST UTME 2010 by winpecheux: 11:52am On Aug 27, 2010
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!
WAO! Something new has come to stay.
guess what? with IJMB your prolong admission problem into the university with jamb has been solved.
IJMB(interim joint matriculation board) is an eigth months 'A' level program which will qualify you authomatically to be admitted into 200 level at university of ilorin,zaria and any other Nigerian federal universities without any stress and delay.
Cost very affordable.
don't miss out these wonderful opportunity quickly contact 08083690000 08063078904, for more information.
Re: UNILAG POST UTME 2010 by winpecheux: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2010
guess what? with IJMB your prolong admission problem into the university with jamb has been solved.
IJMB(interim joint matriculation board) is an eigth months 'A' level program which will qualify you authomatically to be admitted into 200 level at university of ilorin,zaria and any other Nigerian federal universities without any stress and delay.
Cost very affordable.
don't miss out these wonderful opportunity quickly contact 08083690000 08063078904, for more information
Re: UNILAG POST UTME 2010 by winpecheux: 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2010
Cost very affordable.
don't miss out these wonderful opportunity quickly contact 08083690000 08063078904, for more information.

Cost very affordable.

Cost very affordable.

Cost very affordable.

Cost very affordable.

Cost very affordable.
Re: UNILAG POST UTME 2010 by chijioker(m): 11:54am On Sep 22, 2010
The 2010/2011 ACCOMMODATION EXERCISE TO ALL ELIGIBLE FRESH/DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS who have been offered provisional admission for the 2010/2011 academic session in University of Lagos has begun. Log on to ''WWW.UNILAG.EDU.NG" for more information.

For more infomation concerning Unilag Admission, registration procedures, hostels, and many more . You could call me on 01 827 4357 or facebook me "UKWUEGBU CHIJIOKE" or email "Chijistar@gmail .com". I would be willing to help.

For UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS 2011/2012 admission, you could still contact me,
Re: UNILAG POST UTME 2010 by pecwintour: 10:10am On Nov 03, 2010
Cost very affordable.
don't miss out these wonderful opportunity quickly contact 08063078904,08185161090 for more information.
Re: UNILAG POST UTME 2010 by chijioker(m): 1:27am On Nov 16, 2010
For those of you considering choosing The University of Lagos in your JAMB, here are some Useful information:
1) Make sure Unilag is chosen as your first choice, Unilag does not consider Second choice, no matter how good your JAMB score.

2) Get at least 200 in your UTME, as this is the minimum score to sit for Unilag's Post Utme.

3),

For more information or consultation on anything considering University of Lagos admission, call us on 0818 212 0314 or Join our Facebook page UNILAG ADMISSIONS "http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unilag-Admissions/117464378315763". We will be glad to help.

UNILAG ADMISSIONS, Your passport to The University of Lagos.
Re: UNILAG POST UTME 2010 by chijioker(m): 7:13am On Nov 19, 2010
If you live around Abule Egba-Fagba-OkoOba-Ijaiye-Ipaja, NEW DAWN CAFE,10 Adepegba Street,Behind Wema Bank,Abule Egba has one.

If u r in Benin City go to CYBERGOLD CYBERCAFE at 16,Oba Market Road (Akpabor Plaza) 2nd Floor beside Ring Road Police Station, its a 2 storey building with a blue roof.

For those of you living around Agbado Crossing- Ishaga-Oke Aro, in Lagos. There is a Cyber Cafe opposite Crossing Bus-Stop that has the Biometric scanner. Go there and register

If u live arnd Ojodu Berger, D'NET CYBERCAFE, ishaga junction, ojodu-abiodun road, ojodu-berger, Lagos. (Drop at Ojodu-Berger, take a bike to Ishaga junction and ask for D'NET CYBERCAFE).

For more info on Cyber Cafe's that have the biometric scanners across Nigeria, Join UNILAG ADMISSION on facebook "http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unilag-Admissions/117464378315763" or call 0818 212 0314 for more info.

UNILAG ADMISSIONS… Your passport into The University of Lagos
Re: UNILAG POST UTME 2010 by chijioker(m): 10:54am On Dec 20, 2010
REGISTRATION FOR JAMB UTME 2011/2012 ENDS: FRIDAY MAY 6, 2011.

EXAM DATE: SATURDAY JUNE 11,2010.

We at Unilag Admissions are committed to ensuring you get admitted into The University of Lagos this year. In just three years of operation, we've helped over 1,200 students secure admission into the University of Lagos.

We offer TUTORIAL SERVICES, SPECIAL HOME COACHING, DIPLOMA II & POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS, and many more.

So why don't you come on board, join our facebook page "http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unilag-Admissions/117464378315763" or call us on 0818 212 0314 and we would be willing to help you.

UNILAG ADMISSIONS, Your passport into The University of Lagos.
Re: UNILAG POST UTME 2010 by dibigslim: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2011
Students are to check www.unilag.edu.ng for admission list, join UNILAG DLI on facebook to get more info about the registration process.

Admission form for 2011/2012 academic session will be on sales from Aug 2011
Degrees available includes
Bsc accounting, business admin, economic, mathematics education, physics education, biology education, chemistry education.

2 years diploma Diplomas includes
mass communication
library sciences.

note all degrees takes minimum of 5years academic calendar duration.

for more you may call 08038917183

Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Convocation Ceremony Of Nigerian Beauty Queen,who Bags 1st Class From UK School / Is Second Class Upper Still Possible.?? / Peter Obi Celebrates Five Nigerians' Academic Excellence In China.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.