Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,969 members, 7,936,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:22 AM

Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots (33061 Views)

Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army / Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots / Hilarious Fuel Advert On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by NaLaugh: 8:14am On Nov 20, 2015
smiley
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by breakeven: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2015
Chidozieude:
This is the problem with PDP minions

They keep putting up redundant and useless tweets from a very negligible section of the Nigerian population without making any constructive criticism.

Even if Nigeria transforms to Dubai in the next 1-2 years, out of the hatred for Buhari , some people will still complain.

You don't win elections by highlighting problems, you win them by providing or suggesting sane solutions to problems- (Chidozieude,2015)

So far, the PDP has not offered any solution to the problems created by 16 years of misrule by their party. If they are not supporting IPOD youths, they are blaming the government for fighting corruption.

Whether the PDP likes it or not, Nigerians made their choice at the Presidential elections. If Buhari does not perform as expected, he will be replaced in 2019. For now, Nigerians know that there is a lot of work to be done.

We will wait and be patient.

Thanks

APC did same to PDP. Criticising without proffering solutions. Its a Nigeria thing
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by skymaxnig: 8:17am On Nov 20, 2015
Chidozieude:

They keep putting up redundant and useless tweets from a very negligible section of the Nigerian population without making any constructive criticism.

Even if Nigeria transforms to Dubai in the next 1-2 years, out of the hatred for Buhari , some people will still complain.

You don't win elections by highlighting problems, you win them by providing or suggesting sane solutions to problems- (Chidozieude,2015)

So far, the PDP has not offered any solution to the problems created by 16 years of misrule by their party. If they are not supporting IPOD youths, they are blaming the government for fighting corruption.

Whether the PDP likes it or not, Nigerians made their choice at the Presidential elections. If Buhari does not perform as expected, he will be replaced in 2019. For now, Nigerians know that there is a lot of work to be done.

Thanks
What goes around comes around! These were the same pics APC supporters used months back.. ....

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by Codyt(m): 8:17am On Nov 20, 2015
abacrested:
a typical nigerian youth,very stupid and empty. Go back to school
For a responsible Lady as you are, your comment is irresponsible and very misleading. Last time I checked, its only a "typical nigerian youth" that sounds like this. Am sorry to say, but you fall into that category. If you've got nothing meaningful to add on nairaland why comment? One day you'll become a leader and I hope you'll be criticised day and night.
Wise up!
Building nigeria is a collective effort. Start yours today!
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by balancediet(m): 8:18am On Nov 20, 2015
What are u smoking? Who mention pdp here? This is a serious problem and of national interest u here coughing politics. Wat dev has been made b4 u mentioniong dubai! Wtf! Are u apc guys dillusional or hypnotised?
Chidozieude:

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by spidey77: 8:19am On Nov 20, 2015
I even remember wen oshoimole said that Jonathan was deceiving us wen he removed 10 naira from fuel.....i don de wait buhari. #its not easy to lead afterall

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by petermichaels(m): 8:20am On Nov 20, 2015
wat is d PMB plan 4 d country? We are jst lost. I mean terribly lost in dis man's rule. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by skymaxnig: 8:20am On Nov 20, 2015
SeunPlus:
You PDP goons are such sore losers and wailers, always looking for that slightest opportunity to celebrate Nigeria's woe because they're not in power. Little wonder the finance and support the Biafra agitation so that they can distract the president from performing his duties.
The same way APC was before coming to power

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by demarc001: 8:21am On Nov 20, 2015
Chidozieude:

Thanks
You mumu, is it today that Nigerians start making joke out of tins? Fuel subsidy scandal dem neva born u dat time abi u no follow media den? Why bring in pdp or no pdp in this? Is it only pdp people that are facing the scarcity?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by jaymichael(m): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2015
HzRF:

Lol

Buh remitta are gobbling 25billi per day
And Jonathan signed Nigeria's future to remitta, which PMB is trying to correct now.
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by ajepako(f): 8:28am On Nov 20, 2015
Chidozieude:

Thanks

And that is the problem with APC minions..

No sense of humour

Like dem Baba

Yeah,, we love you too tongue tongue tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 20, 2015
likila:

buhari is laughing at your calamity.
Allah loves you.
repent.

Peradventure you ignorant of things, be attentive ,education in session: Buhari has approved the payment of the marketers but the hiccup is of the National House. I put trust in Buhari not because he has earned it but because its my duty as a led .
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 20, 2015
He is not nwoke gi o..he is yoruba using Igbo name.
SirJeffry:
Nwokem, sharap and gerrara here.angry

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by ajepako(f): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2015
Qualer:

i am not interested in partisan politics, just the kpekus. What are you saying about the kpekus? this is weekend o, let's talk about weekend loving, abi how you see am! grin

Ashawo boy! grin grin
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2015
Chidozieude:

Thanks
Yes I agree with your post in totality. But am afraid to say you guys showed them how to do it and trust Nigerians it has come to stay. Opposition with bitterness. I feel for Buhari cos he won't be finding attacks like this funny at all as he is does not to support even when he was in opposition. #Godhelpmypresident
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by tivta(m): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2015
I see no positive changes... If the problem of Nigeria started 16years ago then I must be 1 year old...
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by chigoizie7(m): 9:06am On Nov 20, 2015
Chidozieude:

I am not a member of APC but I recollect that they came up with ideas during the election, which is why GEJ is now out of office

It is better to make noise than be a corrupt outfit like PDP

Which ideas? Were u in this country ? The only thing APC has done b4 and during election was to criticize the GOVT of GEJ wiithout any form of solution or way out. Now, that same people want PDP or other Nigerians to offer solutions.

Bros, please state any soultion rendered or suggested by APC during the last dispensation, just mention 1.

PMB criticized GEJ to the core, even in the area of security with regards to boko haram, PMB accused GEJ saying that attacks on boko haram is attack to the north. He even accused GEJ of genocide, more reason why ihejirika was dragged to ICC. Thank God nothing happened to him. Now, that same PMB is begging Nigerians to join hands and fight boko haram, did he join hands with GEj to fight them? Or did he proffer any solution to help GEJ curtail them? "He who live in glass house should not throw stones". Be wary of the people u meet while climbing up the stairs because u will still meet them while climbing down, and they will be cliimbing up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by ODUBEZE: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2015
It has never been this worst

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by chigoizie7(m): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2015
Chidozieude:

Separating the Goat from the Yam!

Go and ask why a lot of civil servants are crying like babies because the opportunity to steal Nigeria blind has been curtailed

Unlike under the PDP, public officials are now facing prosecution for their actions- go and ask Permanent Secretaries, The SP and Dasuki etc

A well defined strategy to diversify the economy is in place

You are just funny, let me tell you the core reason why civil servants are crying, they are all crying because majority of them have not received their salaries for months now. Most pensioners are dying by the day. Most FG workers has not received or does not receive their salaries as @ when due.

Mention one civil servant that has told u that he/she is sad because there is no money to steal and we can take t up from there.

Apart from civil servants,others are crying, no money in circulation, if u understand the real concept behind "chain of distribution" u will know that this administration is the cause of it all because there is no money in circulation. Appointing ministers almost 6months after inauguration, which means no capital project took place in the last 6months and will be so till next year, 2015 budgets based on capital expenditures was not carried out and 2015 is almost gone. Were will the money for circulation come from if the FG do not award contracts and states do not pay civil servants?

You cannot ask me to leave the stirring wheel, that I don't know how to drive or that I am not moving the car fast enough, only for you to mount that same stirring only to start learning the act of driving. thereby keeping us all on the stand still.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by ODUBEZE: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2015
chigoizie7:

Which ideas? Were u in this country ? The only thing APC has done b4 and during election was to criticize the GOVT of GEJ wiithout any form of solution or way out. Now, that same people want PDP or other Nigerians to offer solutions.

Bros, please state any soultion rendered or suggested by APC during the last dispensation, just mention 1.

PMB criticized GEJ to the core, even in the area of security with regards to boko haram, PMB accused GEJ saying that attacks on boko haram is attack to the north. He even accused GEJ of genocide, more reason why ihejirika was dragged to ICC. Thank God nothing happened to him. Now, that same PMB is begging Nigerians to join hands and fight boko haram, did he join hands with GEj to fight them? Or did he proffer any solution to help GEJ curtail them? "He who live in glass house should not throw stones". Be wary of the people u meet while climbing up the stairs because u will still meet them while climbing down, and they will be cliimbing up.
well spoken. Never mind that truth could be bitter at times.
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by HzRF(m): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2015
omenka:
Typical illiterate PDP tout. They make the loudest noise, throw the most insults, but have absolutely nothing upstairs.
Bro prof
Pls list d achievement ur good English has gotten u

Ebina

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by RealBae: 9:23am On Nov 20, 2015
Continue cleaning the[b] mess[/b] with your mess till 2019...
Your Dullardiho cum Minister of petroleum, the brainless and confused one will still come up and decieve gullibles like
you

Sai change

The heat is on

APChits.. Watch out for part two... Una never see something shebi na CHANJI?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jesusloveyou:
we still cleaning d mess of pdp and ur clueless corrupt hero, d fake budget and d subsidy claims and enormous debt with vitually empty treasury pass to dis new govt, and 6months is like 6days because d new govt is still doing clean-up, just cheer-up
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by viktor88: 9:23am On Nov 20, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
When people heard the news that Kachiku is sharing free fuel
WTF, is this the change they voted for?
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by dacovajnr: 9:24am On Nov 20, 2015
olafum1:
Can someone tell me to stop laughing? grin grin grin
Don't stop yet...I've ordered the Aro officials to locate you and take you in undecided
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by RealBae: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2015
Problem with all this APChit blind followers is suffering and smiling. Blaming last administration for all the things happening when the brainless and confused president cum Minister of petroleum has no ink of policy direction 6 months after.

And to think that Hell rufus aka Mr mouth diarrhea was busy twitting and cursing last administration with heaps of allegation and only remember that Nigeria need God and our problem beyond human capacity now that is dawn on them that leadership is not easy and not all about propaganda eeh??

You people should hide yourselves in shame...Shame on you all.. I say SHAME!

Tell your dulllard to come up with one policy direction (Just one) not pursuing Dansuki on twitter and sending army to fight freedom fighters when his house is on fire.

Twitting and condemning boko attack via Twitter when he suppose to address the nation on this incessant killing and daily bombing of innocent and you still believe this is the messiah una need to solve this nations heap of problems

Naija brace up cos this man from Duara is nothing but a BADLUCK to Nigeria.

Nothing is working after 6 months of deceitful change
I wonder how Naija go be after 4years

Sai Chanji tongue tongue tongue

*Quote me and your life will be like the Chanji they promise you

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2015
i agree with you 80%, but this quote You don't win elections by highlighting problems, you win them by providing or suggesting sane solutions to problems- (Chidozieude,2015) is contrary to the way apc won their election. lets wait and see how the gov't confronts our problems. we need positive change, there is hope for Nigeria still.
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by holadguy(m): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2015
Blame GEJ for fuel scarcity
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by micayo(m): 10:10am On Nov 20, 2015
Chidozieude:

Separating the Goat from the Yam!

Go and ask why a lot of civil servants are crying like babies because the opportunity to steal Nigeria blind has been curtailed

Unlike under the PDP, public officials are now facing prosecution for their actions- go and ask Permanent Secretaries, The SP and Dasuki etc

A well defined strategy to diversify the economy is in place

I disagree with your 'well defined strategy' talk. How sure and have you been told there's a strategy to diversify the economy on ground? All they say is there is a strategy, but 6 month into the regime, no strategy is been put in place and the economy keeps getting worse.
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by DanielPop(m): 10:10am On Nov 20, 2015
If it will help o!

ochejoseph:
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by emeejinsm: 10:30am On Nov 20, 2015
una never see any tin , next una go kiu to buye food mumu nigerians and den BIAFRA WILL COME !!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by kolexepana: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2015
Do PHCH user fuel too?
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by innuit: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2015
Chidozieude:

I am not a member of APC but I recollect that they came up with ideas during the election, which is why GEJ is now out of office

It is better to make noise than be a corrupt outfit like PDP

What ideas? Please name them, i can't remember
anyone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega / Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report / Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.