Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,868 members, 7,959,728 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

Uniben Pume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Pume (605 Views)

See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 / Rsust Second Choice Pume Form Out / Help Me With Kogi State University 2009 PUME Info! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Pume by ozim(m): 3:15pm On May 23, 2009
hello,
in coming uniben student,i hope you all are getting ready for that PUME,cos sales of form will be out anytime from now,am in benin and an insider i will be giving you all first hand info about the PUME,also for anybody thats intrested in the up to date PUME past questions well,i can get it for you if you can come pick it up.
Lastly,if you think you need assistance in getting admission help i can link you up with the right people,but it has to me don't on the day of the exam or b4 the exam,you can call me on 08039139727, plz,no flashing cos i will not call you ok,

best of luck as you prepare

ozim
Re: Uniben Pume by jnsteval: 5:47pm On May 23, 2009
Pls, let people know what you are up to. Don't try to deceive ok.
Let us know what you can do, the info you can obtain and pass across.
I'm with ur number, I'll call you l8r. When the pume reg begins, pls paste it free for pple. k.

Thanks
Re: Uniben Pume by StellaN3(f): 3:59pm On May 25, 2009
pls pls pls poster can u tell when post ume will be?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Does Anyone Knows Anything About Futa Post Jamb / Post Ume 2009 / Unilag 09/10 Post Jamb Date (final)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.