Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,078 members, 7,936,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead (2267 Views)

Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) / We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by Afam4eva(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2009
I don't know why the good people die yet people like IBB, Obasanjo and the cabals in this nation have refused to join their ancestors.

Anyway R.I.P Mr Ladi Lawal
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by morgans(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2009
rest in peace ladi lawal, may the lord comfort your family.
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by vanitty: 3:38pm On May 24, 2009
May his soul rest in perfect peace,
also not been insenstive but the post is very funny
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 3:44pm On May 24, 2009
uummm . . . How did he die?
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by yicob(m): 4:23pm On May 24, 2009
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by Gadols(f): 6:51pm On May 24, 2009
just heard the sad news this afternoon. sad cry
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by oderemo(m): 8:09pm On May 24, 2009
How did he die?

kobo does it now matter, death is death , illness, accident, stoke, cough, hbp, etc. death is death.when it comes no where to run.
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On May 24, 2009
ode remo:

kobo does it now matter, death is death , illness, accident, stoke, cough, hbp, etc. death is death.when it comes no where to run.

Well, to me it does. There is a difference between dying a natural death and dying of some preventable or curable disease of some sort. The usual in Nigeria is people are reported to die "After a brief illness", but we never really hear what really killed em or how to make sure no other person dies from the same.
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by oderemo(m): 9:39pm On May 24, 2009
but we never really hear what really killed em or how to make sure no other person dies from the same.

for argument sake , lets say he died of h.b p. , what do you think Nigeria govt will do to { make sure no other person dies from the same } as you said .
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 3:00am On May 25, 2009
ode remo:

for argument sake , lets say he died of h.b p. , what do you think Nigeria govt will do to { make sure no other person dies from the same } as you said .

I don't expect the government to do anything since it has yet to do anything about the many deaths out there, but I do expect that information will help in better understanding what potential killer disease is out there and might move them to look for information on how to treat/prevent it. E.g. If I knew a neighbour died of Yellow Fever, and I found myself or anyone close diagnosed with the same, I would do anything I could to find information on that illness and even go to the neighbour's place to find out what happened and why his case ended up the way it did.
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by yicob(m): 3:09am On May 25, 2009
Heard he died of liver disease . He battled for 3 years with it.
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by georgecso(m): 8:11am On May 25, 2009
May his gentle soul rest in peace. The broadcasting world in naija will miss him
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by Jarus(m): 9:23am On May 25, 2009
Read he died of kidney disease
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by 1luvkipsus: 1:05pm On May 25, 2009
Read he died of kidney disease

Yeah, He really did look frail. But Dokpesi can now have a sigh of relief. It can be dangerous and scary having people from Lawal's part of the country as surbodinates. May he rest in peace.
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 25, 2009
how do you mean?
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by meexteriox(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2009
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
ehhhhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by jimmysho(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2009
1luvkipsus:

Yeah, He really did look frail. But Dokpesi can now have a sigh of relief. It can be dangerous and scary having people from Lawal's part of the country as surbodinates. May he rest in peace.

people like u should be banned from contributing to issues like this. what has tribe got to do wit this. dokpesi himself testified that LADI was a loyal subordinate. everybody gave testimony any u are sitting behind one useless computer dishing out such irresponsible comment (sorry am not use to scolding pple but tempted me into doin that) pls, be guided

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria - Borno Debates Law 'to Stop Islamic Extremism' / Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included / Election Results And Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.