Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,933 members, 7,962,974 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

Please, I Want To Register News Paper Company (license). - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please, I Want To Register News Paper Company (license). (811 Views)

Anxiety As FG Completes Review Of Mtn’s N34bn License / 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company / Do I Need To Register With Any Association To Be Able To Publish A Magazin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Want To Register News Paper Company (license). by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 27, 2009
PLEASE, I WANT TO REGISTER NEWS PAPER COMPANY (LICENSE). DID ANYBODY HERE HAVE ANY IDEAL ABOUT THE LICENSE GRANTER?
Re: Please, I Want To Register News Paper Company (license). by akinalabi(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2009
First, you need to have a company registered with the CAC.

The next thing you should do is to go get your ISSN at the National
Library. I dont know where you live but if you live in Lagos, you can
go to their office at Herbert Macualay in Yaba.

You will need to submit the name you want your paper to be called.
You will be given a number to call about 2 weeks later to confirm if
someone else have not taken the name.

Put your contents together. Design and print. Without the ISSN.

Take 5 copies of your paper back to the National Library and you will
be issues your ISSN which you will be putting on your paper from the
second edition.

You will have to pay some money. Its less than N10,000 for your ISSN.

Good luck.
Re: Please, I Want To Register News Paper Company (license). by Nobody: 11:33am On May 28, 2009
thank you so much for your support.
Re: Please, I Want To Register News Paper Company (license). by duzz: 11:44am On May 29, 2009
I have for sale fully complete used news paper printing press with 50,000 news paper capacity per hour for sale. The plant is either for any upstart news paper targeting the 50,000-1,000,000 daily capacity.

The total equipment cost only €310,000
shipping to Nigeria and training is included at no cost to the buyer.
payment option is either Letter of Credit, from a big bank or bank guarantee or through Direct bank wire.
this equipment cost over €3m new.
contact at matheworama@gmail.com
Re: Please, I Want To Register News Paper Company (license). by akinalabi(m): 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2009
darol4real:

thank you so much for your support.

You're welcome
Re: Please, I Want To Register News Paper Company (license). by bigfoot79(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2009
Akin kind of did justice to your question, but one more point to note is the issue of a company. You must incorporate a company, one of whose object shall be to engage in the business of newspaper publication.
Well if you have not done that yet i think i could help you in incorporating the company (as you'll require the services of a lawyer for that ) . Trust me, am a lawyer
Re: Please, I Want To Register News Paper Company (license). by bigfoot79(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2009
Akin kind of did justice to your question, but one more point to note is the issue of a company. You must incorporate a company, one of whose object shall be to engage in the business of newspaper publication.
Well if you have not done that yet i think i could help you in incorporating the company (as you'll require the services of a lawyer for that ) . Trust me, am a lawyer

(1) (Reply)

How I Become A (c.e.o ) As A Student Here In Nigeria. / 4 Easy Way Of Making Money Offline In This Economic Tsunami / My Application For Foreign Transaction Was Refused Because I'm A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.