Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,716 members, 7,962,317 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Why Do Women Nag? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Nag? (7092 Views)

Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) / WHY SOME WOMEN NAG IN MARRIAGE / Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Nag? by sesman(m): 4:58pm On May 28, 2009
because its in their nature, and to be honest so do men, i have a friend that will nag about everything under the sun, he is a serial nagger, i pity his wife grin
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by spikedcylinder: 5:06pm On May 28, 2009
kokoye:

lol

Aburo, so belle encourages nagging . . .really??  grin

Egbon, nagging is cool. Abi you sef no dey nag? tongue
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 28, 2009
It's not nagging, it's more like confronting the issue succinctly . . . you know . . . like a debate. tongue
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by babonboard(f): 7:21pm On May 28, 2009
am certain that chucks guy grew without a mother for him to describe a woman in such a dehumanized manner , heck

Now to the topic
Women do not nag but express themselves the best way they could which varies simple.
GBAM!!!!!
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by NoFearNYC(m): 7:37pm On May 28, 2009
Some women nag, some men nag - it's often a sign of frustration.

Persistent nagging indicates a deeper problem and lack of communication in the relationship. Someone is feeling, unheard, unloved, taken for granted etc.

Learn to communicate effectively - which means talking and listening. Some people just don't know when to shut the F up. No one is always right.
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by ChuckBass1(m): 8:05pm On May 28, 2009
I'll beat the sh**t outta any woman to nags to me! I dont give a f***k about them or how they feel after wards. If they feel scared or threatened by me, the better so that at least we can heard word because the more you play the gentlemanly approach towards them, the more they nag your brains out and make you so insecure, so the best thing is to beat and blow their tonsils out or cut their tongues so that they can shut up for the reminder of their lives!

Irritating idiots! angry
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by ifyalways(f): 8:22pm On May 28, 2009
Most men are quite deaf and suffer from amnesia,the only way to make them remember to do the right things is to nag. cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by MaiSuya(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2009
Those that nag (not all of them do) are insecure, fish-brained a$$'ols who seem to have forgotten they've long passed the age at which such behavior could be rendered tenable.

Any woman (the real woman) knows that you say something once or twice especially when speaknig with an adult and then SHUT THE F**K UP!!!  angry
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by tope5000: 9:35pm On May 28, 2009
stillwater:

It's not nagging, it's more like confronting the issue succinctly . . . you know . . . like a debate. tongue

Excatly cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by amy120705(f): 10:01pm On May 28, 2009
[color=#770077][/color] i dnt nag!!!! dnt fink men do either, men i bin wit never hav lol
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by jalether(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2009
Nagging is second nature to women, for those saying men nag alot too

we need to define what nagging really is, cos in recent times that word has lost its meaning

and is thrown around too loosely, for example, if you get blantantly disrespected by someone and

you confront them, to some people you are a nagger, like you just ve to keep your mouth shut n let even the most serious

things slide,
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by mohawkchic(f): 1:17am On May 29, 2009
~Women dont speak in some special code only Women understand!! If only half the men that complain women nag will spend that time trying to listen closely to whats been said,they wud save themselves the hassle!!Simply put,if some men Communicated better,there will be less naggers. . . lets face it,There are some people who were just born to nag! cheesy

~Nagging is a woman's way of  complaining about something you were either suppose to have done,should have done & still haven't come round to doing!!: Am sure you'll agree whatever it is that is been "nagged" about has been said/mentioned at least two or three times already. . . but Some men prefer to "Zone-Out" pretend they are listening . . . will smile,nod & agree when everything you're saying is going in one ear & out the other!! If you're guilty of doing this,you know you're in deep shite when you dont have a response to "What did i just say?" grin Ding !Dong !You so deserve the nagging!

~Some women use nagging over insignificant Silly things to get to whats really bothering her. . . .Sometimes we do a lot of "Talking" but but that doesn't necessarily mean we're getting the message across the right way. . . or at all, for that matter !

~Me am more of a "Riddler Nag"  ie The Nagger That Nags Without Nagging"
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by Sissy3(f): 2:04am On May 29, 2009
i guess some nag becuz some men are annoying and dont listen undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by na2day2(m): 5:10am On May 29, 2009
dgreatrock:

If you are a lady or have a lady or had experience or witnessed a woman nag, please share with us your observations, reasons and solutions to nagging.

shoot them, trust me it works every time, they never nag again.   grin grin

emilyone:

Men are worse at nagging !!
Story! ! !

~Sissy~:

i guess some nag becuz some men are annoying and dont listen undecided undecided undecided undecided

shaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppp! angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by Sissy3(f): 6:19am On May 29, 2009
na2day?:

shaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppp!  angry angry angry angry

me shaarp for speaking the truth angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by na2day2(m): 6:25am On May 29, 2009
~Sissy~:

me shaarp for speaking the truth angry angry angry

we listen but u women dont know when to shut up angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by Sissy3(f): 6:33am On May 29, 2009
na2day?:

we listen but u women dont know when to shut up angry angry angry

na lie jare angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by na2day2(m): 6:45am On May 29, 2009
~Sissy~:

na lie jare angry angry
na true, abi u want me to swear ? angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by Sissy3(f): 6:57am On May 29, 2009
na2day?:

na true, abi u want me to swear ? angry angry angry angry

if u guys dey listen well well maybe some of 'em naggers will stop undecided undecided

[size=1pt]oya letzs go back to our house b4 the detective here arrest n charge us w/kidnapping/hijacking dis thread again [/size]lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by rasputinn(m): 7:24am On May 29, 2009
It's natural,it's in their gene,but the smart ones don't allow it come to the fore most times.They've been wise enough to keep a lid on it
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by na2day2(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2009
~Sissy~:

if u guys dey listen well well maybe some of 'em naggers will stop undecided undecided

[size=1pt]oya letzs go back to our house b4 the detective here arrest n charge us w/kidnapping/hijacking dis thread again [/size]lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

if u leave a woman with a wall mirror, she will nag until it is broken lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
[size=4pt]
************i thought we are on topic?*************** [/size]undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by Sissy3(f): 8:13am On May 29, 2009
na2day?:

if u leave a woman with a wall mirror, she will nag until it is broken lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
[size=4pt]
************i thought we are on topic?*************** [/size]undecided undecided undecided

rofl grin grin grin grin grin

i dnt nag, so i dnt really wot u r talking about wink
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by na2day2(m): 8:23am On May 29, 2009
~Sissy~:

rofl grin grin grin grin grin

i dnt nag, so i dnt really wot u r talking about wink

ok ooo, i will remind u 25 yrs down the road when our 1st grand child shows up as i will keep a log of all ur nags smiley
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by Sissy3(f): 8:36am On May 29, 2009
na2day?:

ok ooo, i will remind u 25 yrs down the road when our 1st grand child shows up as i will keep a log of all ur nags smiley

and u think i will delete ur own nagging logs

abi, na only u knw how to keep logs tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by na2day2(m): 8:41am On May 29, 2009
~Sissy~:

and u think i will delete ur own nagging logs

abi, na only u knw how to keep logs tongue tongue

i dont nag, i dont even know what the word means smiley smiley
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by ollybosieb: 3:11pm On May 29, 2009
Is either chucks had a bad experienced as a child of witnessing his father using his mother as a punching bags or he just calling for attention.
Back to the topic , women nag when men do not listen.
I hate men that nag.
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by Fhemmmy: 3:16pm On May 29, 2009
Women are created to Nag and men are created to just chill
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by wendyblack: 4:33pm On May 29, 2009
Chuck Ba or what d hell u call urself, u're just being a fool & a baby here. It sounds 2me as if u're a bully or are u a homo. Pls if u dnt hav any reasonable contribution 2 make u keep ur dirty mouth sealed. HOMO LIKE U!
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by C2H5OH(f): 5:36pm On May 29, 2009
It's their way of asking you to listen to them.
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by mohawkchic(f): 6:02pm On May 29, 2009
C2H5OH:

~I cudnt agree more!
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by na2day2(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2009
C2H5OH:

mohawkchic:

~I cudnt agree more!

by nagging? so how is it working for them all these yrs since eve? (adam eat that fruit just to avoid listening to the nags of eve later and see where that landed us all), at some point u will think that they would have learned from precious generations that nagging dont get any1 to listen to u, ppl learn to tune u off instead, so it becomes u nagging to a plain old brick wall; believe me there is such a thing as tuning sum1 off, i learned that skills listening to ppl complain abt their printer, computer, network etc 70% of what they say is irrelevant to the problem at hand, so i tune off. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by C2H5OH(f): 7:07pm On May 29, 2009
Lol. I didn't say it's 100% effective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Distress Sale: 5 Bedroom Bungalow Apartment For Sale #6m(Negotiable) / They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests / What Is The Difference Between Bride Price And Dowry?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.