Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,512 members, 7,961,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Smslauncher Is A Scam Site - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Smslauncher Is A Scam Site (1084 Views)

New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smslauncher Is A Scam Site by NTBCS: 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
WHo has ever used the site? How do you report websites for such activities? They should be banned from existence. angry sad lipsrsealed undecided
again I advice don't use them it is a scam site. sms launcher is a scam site. USER BEWARE!

Signed:
No to bad customer service
Re: Smslauncher Is A Scam Site by NTBCS: 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
DO not use SMS launcher.com smslauncher.com = SCAM!!
NTBCS:
WHo has ever used the site? How do you report websites for such activities? They should be banned from existence. angry sad lipsrsealed undecided
again I advice don't use them it is a scam site. sms launcher is a scam site. USER BEWARE!

Signed:
Re: Smslauncher Is A Scam Site by NTBCS: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Softpal is a SCAM organisation
NTBCS:

Signed:
Re: Smslauncher Is A Scam Site by chiakwelu: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2015
You are very stupid for trying to spoil the name of by business. Smslauncher.com has been existing over a year now and our customers have been happy with us. Of cause, I know that it is not possible to make every client happy but we are trying our best to improve on our services. You said we are scam yet towards the end of your message you said 'no to bad customer service'. Is there any relationship between 'scam' and 'poor customer service'? If we have scammed you like you claimed, may our business fall to the ground, else, may everything you put your hands in 2016 be a failure.
Re: Smslauncher Is A Scam Site by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 01, 2016
serious allegations, might be true

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Task Of The Nigerian Police Force / The Pretty Lady Who Was Declared Wanted By EFCC Writes Her Side Of The Story / Murdered MTN Staff’s Phone Found With Land Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.