Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,831 members, 7,882,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (1740 Views)

My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / A NAIRALANDER Needs Your Wise Advice, Urgently. / Help People With Relationship Problems Here (wise Advice Please ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Ifekayolak(f): 6:31am On Dec 03, 2015
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 03, 2015
my sister go ahead with the marriage and forget pastor. I have stopped believing in pastors and whatever they say so many years ago. if the guy's spirit is not pure then it behoves on you to pray for him and lead him to Christ than dumping him for an uncertain future. I wish you HML in advance. This is a non issue at all.

1 Like

Re: .. by Ifekayolak(f): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2015
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 03, 2015
"They said",,my advice is that you both visit 3 different pastors and if they all say the same thing then il advice you to quit
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2015
Even though there are many fake pastors these days, there are still some that are actually God's servents.
Spiritual consultation on marriage issues is very important, forget about the 7years issue.
Your fear is not really about your love life but the years already spent and your age.
Your parents can't lead u astray, obey them.
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2015
Don't tell me dat at dis day nd age u r still gullible to all dese pastors

My dear wat will be will be, nd dere is nothing u can do about it, God has d final say in ur life, stop believing in all dese prophet of doom dat never sees good except evil, looking for gullible people to milk dry

I stopped believing in dese so called pastors wen i lost my niece years ago, nd wen my senior sis got married
Re: .. by Ifekayolak(f): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2015
Re: .. by IamLEGEND1: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2015
most of these Prophets of doom have absolutely no clue as to what they're doing!
All they're after is 'local' fame & money.

So The only obstacle I can see here is getting ur parents to reason with you. if you can do that,then trust me.........Your marriage will work,no shaking!

Just don't pay any attention to those leeches,they're M.O is to feed you false,mostly negative prophecies & sooner or later,fear will engulf you & you'll go back running to them for a solution & BAAAAM!!!! CUSTOMER DON COME.
Re: .. by firstking01(m): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2015
Eve0000:
"They said",,my advice is that you both visit 3 different pastors and if they all say the same thing then il advice you to quit
hi..
Re: .. by Bwaal(m): 9:17am On Dec 03, 2015
this one pass me wia is lalatica
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2015
Ifekayolak:

Both no man of God with out rightly tell you the fate of a marriage if both parties are present at the consultation..or what do you suggest..beside the guy is not aware of this now
you should tell him,let him know whats happening
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2015
Re: .. by firstking01(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2015
Eve0000:
hi
sup wid yhu?
Re: .. by pet4ril(f): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2015
This is one of the confusing post that i have read for a while to an extent i don't even know what to say .....i believe you must have a pastor you know and believe in, try and see his own side of it and God reveals in order to redeem..... If it has been seen, tell them to pray and look for solution about it....

Forget your engagement pics that are on social media for now and face reality ist......... Use your head here babes not your heart....... Good luck and i pray may you not be deceive IJN
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2015
firstking01:
sup wid yhu?
m gud
Re: .. by firstking01(m): 9:32am On Dec 03, 2015
Eve0000:
m gud
ur pretty, esp wit dat lowcutwink
Re: .. by MANAGER2020(m): 9:49am On Dec 03, 2015
the bible says wen the profit told Hezekiah that he will die, the bible says e tune to d oda side of is bird pray n God added more yes. prophecy can b change if u pray. pls pray to God
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2015
Bwaal:
this one pass me wia is lalatica
It's lalasticlala cheesy
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2015
Tough one.
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2015
firstking01:
ur pretty, esp wit dat lowcutwink
lol tnx actually its not a low cut,it just appears that way in the pix
Re: .. by firstking01(m): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2015
Eve0000:
lol tnx actually its not a low cut,it just appears that way in the pix
oh sowie...
Re: .. by lexaydfg(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2015
Hmmm, a really tough one.

Why don't you personally seek God's face concerning this issue....'ask and it shall be given unto you' (so the good book says), I will advice you to ask God about this issue and tell him, am sure if you pay attention and listen to your heart, you will find you answers.
Re: .. by pxdaniel(m): 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
@op, you are no longer a kid so I expect you to take charge of your life and make your own decisions. Don't let anyone lead you astray. If the guy is indeed possessed with a demonic spirit then why don't you convince him to go for deliverance? If he is not a prayerful and godly christian then you can help him to become a better person by taking him to church, praying regularly with him etc. Seek answers for yourself and do not rely on what others tell you.
Lastly, do not quit the relationship unless you are absolutely sure that you are making the right decision. If you truly love him then prove it and help him. He needs you now more than ever.
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ifekayolak:

Thanks so much...but my little fear is where they said I will not live long with him..having a short life if I proceed with the marriage and this was repeated by different pastors like the told me..

Is ur pastor your God??
Is it your pastor that created you??
Go nd talk to d one dat created u??

Nd follow Gods will
Re: .. by Bwaal(m): 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
tunnamania11:
It's lalasticlala cheesy
noted gbeborun
Re: .. by Emac34: 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
We decide our fate so as destiny at ur age I dnt tink u shud b listening to dos end time pastors,u said he luvs u rite?what ar u waiting 4

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Few Nairaland Characters And Their Portfolios!!!. / How To Know The Real Name Of A Nigerian Girl-photo / 14 Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.