Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,857 members, 7,945,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

/ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / / (1617 Views)

Banky W, 2face And Tiwa Savage: Who Rocked This Haircut Best? / Tiwa Savage Looks Enchanting In Cute Selfies / The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

/ by elhakiimed(m): 7:06am On Dec 04, 2015
/
Re: / by Khd95(m): 7:10am On Dec 04, 2015
K
Re: / by Akposkool(m): 7:12am On Dec 04, 2015
So because of what she does she shouldn't pay her tithe? The church is for all my brother and salvation is personal. Who are we to judge one another when the almighty is watching us.
Do you know how many ritualists build churches and mosques?
Please let God judge cus he is the ultimate jury
Re: / by BrianRoss: 7:18am On Dec 04, 2015
no consistent in Christianity nowadays

but its non of my business, dy can lie to us to appear good but dy can't lie to their self and God
Re: / by Afrok(m): 7:19am On Dec 04, 2015
How is her life my business? Abeg johr let's leave everything to God, coz I personally think the church has being compromised.
Re: / by dearsly(m): 7:24am On Dec 04, 2015
The church is not a museum for righteous people like you OP...But an hospital for sick people who have fallen short of God's grace!...
Re: / by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 04, 2015
Akposkool:
So because of what she does she shouldn't pay her tithe? The church is for all my brother and salvation is personal. Who are we to judge one another when the almighty is watching us.
Do you know how many ritualists build churches and mosques?
Please let God judge cus he is the ultimate jury
. Tithe is not meant for everybody.are you saying prostitutes and ritualists should pay tithe?
Re: / by sonofthunder: 7:50am On Dec 04, 2015
op I understand your stance but how does rejecting her help her change?

(1) (Reply)

Yipee! Nigerian John Boyega Is The New Face Of Star Wars / It’s Official! Wizkid Breaks Up With Tania Omotayo / L.A.X Reveals Why He Refuses To Collaborate With Wizkid: “I Am Not His Boy”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.