Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,051 members, 7,963,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:38 AM

What Is The Defference Between A Christian Leaving In Sin And An Unbeliever - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Defference Between A Christian Leaving In Sin And An Unbeliever (848 Views)

Is It Good To Have Close Friendship With An Unbeliever As A Christian? / Photo: The Testimony Of The Unbeliever / What Is An Unbeliever/what Constitutes An Unbeliever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Defference Between A Christian Leaving In Sin And An Unbeliever by netman1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2009
There is no difference between a christian leaving in sin and and unbeliever.infact the bible says that all sinners will have their portion in the lake of fire.
Re: What Is The Defference Between A Christian Leaving In Sin And An Unbeliever by Horus(m): 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2009
A christian leaving in sin is more like an hypocrit, he know by example that insults is a sin but he still use insults even he know he is sinning (according to their religion). At least the unbeliever is not hypocrit and will just tell you that he dont believe in sin.
Re: What Is The Defference Between A Christian Leaving In Sin And An Unbeliever by Tudor3(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2009
Horus,you can say that again. . . .some have even turned to cannibalism eating atheists fried in pee for breakfast. Disgusting!
Re: What Is The Defference Between A Christian Leaving In Sin And An Unbeliever by Truth11: 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2009
Poster: Its very interesting what you posted as the subject, and that is the answer! You wrote, "what is the . . . . . . .  A Christian Leaving in sin . . . . . . . . . . ".

The answer a Christian does not continue to live in sin, but leaves it at some point. An unbeliever continues in he doesnt know the what is holiness.

An unbeliever finds joy in sinning, and pleasure in defending his sin, and feels proud in arguing about his foolishness.

A believer repents when confronted with his sin and washes under the blood of Jesus Christ to be made holy again.
Re: What Is The Defference Between A Christian Leaving In Sin And An Unbeliever by noetic2: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2009
Tùdor:

Horus,you can say that again. . . .some have even turned to cannibalism eating atheists fried in pee for breakfast. Disgusting!
grin grin grin grin

I think an theist will taste real good. . . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Defference Between A Christian Leaving In Sin And An Unbeliever by shofu2k(m): 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2009
well if you ask me i will say there is no much difference but i think there could be an advantage over each other.
I mean a christian living in sin could have an advantage over the sinner who does not know God. Because faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. The Christian living in sin by continual fellowship with other brethren could and i believe one day a word from God that will cause him to change will come upon him. Its usually like fire, if you have not experience it you won't understand it but its the truth. http://newlife-digest..com

Whereas the sinner except by miracle or by problem of life will he experience a word of change from God because he is not present where the word is spoken.]

http://newlife-digest..com

(1) (Reply)

Christian Priest Hit Black Woman / Extra-terrestial Intelligence - Belief & Reality / Gay madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.