Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,935 members, 7,962,986 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

GEJ Has Constructed 25,000KM Of Roads...what A Lie! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Has Constructed 25,000KM Of Roads...what A Lie! (3329 Views)

Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) / List Of Roads To Be Constructed In 2017 Budget / List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Has Constructed 25,000KM Of Roads...what A Lie! by richybanky(m): 10:11am On Dec 09, 2015
fearless2014:

That you are a corper in Bida does not make you know all.
Yeah, I do travel tru mokwa-bida road and d drivers keep saying dis road was very very bad years back if not for d former state govt dat constructed d road..
Am asking u again is bida-mokwa road a fed road?
Re: GEJ Has Constructed 25,000KM Of Roads...what A Lie! by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 09, 2015
End time road. angry
Re: GEJ Has Constructed 25,000KM Of Roads...what A Lie! by chudionu58(f): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2015
richybanky:

Yeah, I do travel tru mokwa-bida road and d drivers keep saying dis road was very very bad years back if not for d former state govt dat constructed d road..
You dey pretend sey you no get Google abi? Tomorrow Fashola will claim he did it and peeps like you will jump up in ecstasy!
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/149622-minister-inaugurates-construction-121-km-road-niger.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Has Constructed 25,000KM Of Roads...what A Lie! by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:24am On Dec 09, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
He has so far built more roads than any other government... If he told you he built up to 25000km, he's actually work with figure made available to him from the ministry of works

Are u for real?
I am sure he was drinking ogogoro wen d ministry brot those figures to his table. D same story we Hearing from dasuki for d billions of naira dey paid to d owner of AIT in name of documentary.
Abeg wich ministry we go hold responsible for dat one?
Re: GEJ Has Constructed 25,000KM Of Roads...what A Lie! by richybanky(m): 10:30am On Dec 09, 2015
chudionu58:
You dey pretend sey you no get Google abi? Tomorrow Fashola will claim he did it and peeps like you will jump up in ecstasy!
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/149622-minister-inaugurates-construction-121-km-road-niger.html
Tank u for d link Bro, I just wanted to knw if mokwa-bida road is fed road and d link already cleared me on it.. Tanx so much smiley
Lols @ d emboldened grin grin grin
I don't celebrate politicians and I hate politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Has Constructed 25,000KM Of Roads...what A Lie! by chudionu58(f): 10:42am On Dec 09, 2015
richybanky:

Tank u for d link Bro, I just wanted to knw if mokwa-bida road is fed road and d link already cleared me on it.. Tanx so much smiley
Lols @ d emboldened grin grin grin
I don't celebrate politicians and I hate politics
winks
Re: GEJ Has Constructed 25,000KM Of Roads...what A Lie! by 9jatriot(m): 11:03am On Dec 09, 2015
Like the roads in these pictures.
fearless2014:

Don't mind those blinded bigots that are gradually coming to terms with the reality of GEJ's transformation agenda when compared to the SCAM called APC.

Re: GEJ Has Constructed 25,000KM Of Roads...what A Lie! by Jesusloveyou: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
Yes GEJ built more roads than any other administration, if you have facts and figure to dispute it bring it on and stop spreading hate messages
u are d one hating urself, a simple fact, fashola said d last time 200b naira was budgeted on road was 2002, so how did he built more road than any regime or even any governors especially lagos, edo, river and akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: GEJ Has Constructed 25,000KM Of Roads...what A Lie! by banki(m): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2015
Rad1cal:

Your challenge is useless. Fashola was clearly a pr1ck here going by his own utterance.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/11/12/lagos-has-built-more-roads-than-ghana-sleone-%E2%80%94fashola/

GEJ was governor of bayelsa wasn't he?

So show me his achievements as governor of bayelsa first
Re: GEJ Has Constructed 25,000KM Of Roads...what A Lie! by fearless2014: 11:53am On Dec 09, 2015
richybanky:

Commercial bus drivers are now your govt. source.

Has Bida-Mokwa roads ever been state roads?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Has Constructed 25,000KM Of Roads...what A Lie! by kentAire(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
fearless2014:

Yoruba people no dey travel na!
Check out VOM - MANCHOK ROAD.
awesome Gej tried abeg

1 Like

Re: GEJ Has Constructed 25,000KM Of Roads...what A Lie! by richybanky(m): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
fearless2014:

I never believed wat d commercial bus drivers said, and dats d reason y I asked u if d road is fed road but u refused to give me an answer, tanx to d guy dat put me tru..
Re: GEJ Has Constructed 25,000KM Of Roads...what A Lie! by arresa: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
SenJoe:
Never judge based on assumption. I know of Mokwa - Bida road. around 200km, perfect job was done there. Don't quote me, if you do, I will be out for office and you'll get no response. Good day.

The distance between mokwa and bida is 108km. Stop spinning tales,,,
Re: GEJ Has Constructed 25,000KM Of Roads...what A Lie! by fearless2014: 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
arresa:

The distance between mokwa and bida is 108km. Stop spinning tales,,,
Stop lying, the distance between Bida & Mokwa is 121km.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Has Constructed 25,000KM Of Roads...what A Lie! by arresa: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
[s]
fearless2014:

Stop lying, the distance between Bida & Mokwa is 121km.
[/s]

http://disween.com/bida-31-ng/mokwa-31-ng

Re: GEJ Has Constructed 25,000KM Of Roads...what A Lie! by Rad1cal: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
banki:

GEJ was governor of bayelsa wasn't he?

So show me his achievements as governor of bayelsa first

Your attempt to deflect us from the stupidity of Fashola statement is futile and useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Has Constructed 25,000KM Of Roads...what A Lie! by Rad1cal: 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: GEJ Has Constructed 25,000KM Of Roads...what A Lie! by Rad1cal: 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: GEJ Has Constructed 25,000KM Of Roads...what A Lie! by dplordx(m): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
richybanky:

GEJ didnt even give his Biafrans any single road. He didnt even give them 2nd Niger bridge, Buhari is cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Shame on these people cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: GEJ Has Constructed 25,000KM Of Roads...what A Lie! by richybanky(m): 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
dplordx:

GEJ didnt even give his Biafrans any single road. He didnt even give them 2nd Niger bridge, Buhari is cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Shame on these people cheesy cheesy cheesy
Point of correction GEJ is not a Biafran grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Has Constructed 25,000KM Of Roads...what A Lie! by chinchum(m): 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
Rad1cal:

OP is a dullard, this nonsense was trashed eons ago.

see this yeye people, you failed to realize that urban road construction isn't like using a ruler to draw a straight line, it involves numerous twist and turns to connect two locations together.

As small as Lagos is, Fashola once boasted he has constructed more roads than Ghana, will you also dispute that fact simply because Ghana is larger than Lagos.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/11/12/lagos-has-built-more-roads-than-ghana-sleone-%E2%80%94fashola/

Fashola has claimed he has constructed about 371 km and is hoping to increase it to about 577km. The catch here is that the flight distance between Lagos and Abuja = 536Km

[size=14pt]You see why Fashola is a very foolish hypocrite. Tufia. [/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2148779/omg-lagos-london-5000km-jonathan#30752899
bullshit, the flight distance btw Lagos -Abuja can be in nautical miles not km. No sane person should compare road network distance with airways distance
Re: GEJ Has Constructed 25,000KM Of Roads...what A Lie! by Rad1cal: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
chinchum:
bullshit, the flight distance btw Lagos -Abuja can be in nautical miles not km. No sane person should compare road network distance with airways distance

You are barking at the wrong tree. I exposed Fashola idiocy using his own words.

Gov Fashola said:
“President Goodluck Jonathan said he constructed 25,000 kilometres roads in the country. Now, the distance from Lagos to London is just over 5,000km. What the claim by the President means is that they have constructed a road from Lagos to London five times. But the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway that is 404km and has not been done. So where did they see the 25,000km roads?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Election: Expose: APC Tactics! / Why Buhari Extended Vacation Indefinitely / Just Look At The Picture Quality NTA Kaduna Is Broadcasting On Inauguration Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.