Stats: 3,197,198 members, 7,963,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:02 PM

What Does This Feelings Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Feelings Mean? (820 Views)

How Do I Handle This Feelings / I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / Need Help On Killing This Feelings (2) (3) (4)

What Does This Feelings Mean? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2009
Recently i noticed my friends Junior sister would always want me with her everywhere she goes, She would tell me any New guy that came to toast her and honestly speaking i like this girl and would like to date her but he is my friend junior sister, now the problem is that anytime we are alone in her mom's shop she would always use style and open her breast or bend down in front of me or sit and somehow open her legs, the main problem is that am scared of toasting her because of her elder brother which is my friend or she might change her attitude toward me or she might just insult me.please NL should i go for her or just give her space ,
Re: What Does This Feelings Mean? by savanaha: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2009
timothy001:

Recently i noticed my friends Junior sister would always want me with her everywhere she goes, She would tell me any New guy that came to toast her and honestly speaking i like this girl and would like to date her but he is my friend junior sister, now the problem is that anytime we are alone in her mom's shop she would always use style and open her breast or bend down in front of me or sit and somehow open her legs, the main problem is that am scared of toasting her because of her elder brother which is my friend or she might change her attitude toward me or she might just insult me.please NL should i go for her or just give her space ,

Maybe she sees you like an older brother and thats why she is so honest and forthcoming with many information and things including her private parts
Re: What Does This Feelings Mean? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2009
but am tripping for her so much, and am confused
Re: What Does This Feelings Mean? by C2H5OH(f): 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2009
Opening her breasts and spreading her leg She droppin' dimers brauh, go get it.
Re: What Does This Feelings Mean? by brutal(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2009
nack d thing
Re: What Does This Feelings Mean? by Oxone(m): 12:41am On Jun 03, 2009
savanaha:

Maybe she sees you like an older brother and thats why she is so honest and forthcoming with many information and things including her private parts

Re: What Does This Feelings Mean? by Riodiao(m): 1:27am On Jun 03, 2009
Guy dat no be green lite oh! Be careful coz gurls can send wrong msg. Just use concept ask her, wats her dream guy lyke, if her description matches u. Omo, go and possess ur possession.
Re: What Does This Feelings Mean? by zerocool(m): 1:43am On Jun 03, 2009
frm ur post,i can read inbtw d lines, dat she sees u as d perfect guy to disvirgin her.
Re: What Does This Feelings Mean? by savanaha: 3:24am On Jun 03, 2009
Oxone:

Good! someone else gets the joke
Re: What Does This Feelings Mean? by biola44: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2009
@poster:do u know ow ur frnd ll react 2 it? may be d girl is just loose! lipsrsealed
Re: What Does This Feelings Mean? by geolie: 11:31am On Jun 03, 2009
na big opportu, nack the thing fast b4 she start hates u.
Re: What Does This Feelings Mean? by sesman(m): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2009
timothy001:

The girl wants a good shag from you, abeg do the right thing jare!! you're slow,
Re: What Does This Feelings Mean? by whitelexi(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2009
Ask her to button up her top and stop opening her legs while u're around. . . If she wants something, she can always ask u - that way, u're not doing nothing wrong. When big-bro starts showing the muscle, u tell him little sis came and asked for it in plain english!
Re: What Does This Feelings Mean? by izeek(m): 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2009
why wud u wanna humiliate yourself?
doing shit to some1 whose supposed to see you like her elder bro.
Re: What Does This Feelings Mean? by bblacky(f): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2009
whitelexi:

Ask her to button up her top and stop opening her legs while u're around. . . If she wants something, she can always ask u - that way, u're not doing nothing wrong. When big-bro starts showing the muscle, u tell him little sis came and asked for it in plain english!
na soooooo as d bros n gud guy guy wey u b. nofin do u
Re: What Does This Feelings Mean? by Ournaija: 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2009
Men with BREAST sha
Re: What Does This Feelings Mean? by oluwafemi113(m): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2009
@ poster, you can get her, the babe is only seeking for a day love with you,
Re: What Does This Feelings Mean? by mamagee3(f): 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2009
timothy001:

Go and do something better, get yourself out of the world of fantasy and face reality, she doesn't like you,you are only having a dirty mind for nothing., now jump to bed grin grin

Can Long Distance Relationships Really Work? / Na Waaaa Oooooooooooo! / How Old Is Ur Relationship