Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,177 members, 7,963,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:53 PM

Girlfriend No.2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend No.2 (390 Views)

When Your Girlfriend No Longer Has Feelings For You / No Girlfriend No Problem, Being Single Is Dope / When Your Girlfriend No Longer Loves You... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend No.2 by storietellerz(f): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2015
Hey guys, this is the story of my second girlfriend after crystabel. To get the story of crystabel, go to the home page to see alongside other fabulous topics.

Homepage: http://singleshangouts..com.ng/?m=1

Her name was Jane. She was fair and spotless, with long hair and a brown eye colour. I liked her from the first day I laid eyes on her. With time, I guess she began to like me too because now she was staring back even when I wasn't aware, but I was too scared to walk up to her because she was way out of my league. She was ever guys open crush. We remained like that for a very long time. We were still on Uniforms. At a point, it came to the knowledge of the whole class that we wouldn't stop staring at ourselves, so the guys started calling me MTN, because of her complexion.
Soon, it was as though I was fooling myself, taking glory to having a girl I have not even talked to, so I maned up one morning and I wrote her a note because I probably would have fainted if I were telling her staring at her eyes, lol. She read the note and also sent me her own note, and wolla!, she agreed to be my girlfriend. I was the happiest. Later that day, after the close of school, we were walking home, and I was too happy I didn't have anything to say, so I just kept on smiling.
Now we were dating and it was though I the story of crystabel started again. We were fast falling in love with each other, and I was scared of losing her. She was awesome. she was funny, sometimes crazy, very caring. She was a very jealous type and also quick to anger, but I loved her all the same. Being the the guy dating Jane, I almost became the talk of the whole school and soon I gained the attention of many other girls. I was caught up with the fact that I had girls around and so I started misbehaving. I didn't cheat on her though but my attention wasn't fully hers anymore. I shared it, especially with a girl called Jennifer.
She couldn't live with it and after 1 year, 3 months of dating, it was she greatest shock when she said to me that it was over and that she couldn't continue with such humiliation. I almost cried. Jane was a very decisive person and so all efforts to plea for her return proved abortive. And so, life went on till...

Girlfriend No.3 comes up next. Don't miss it. It got more interesting more by the day and you wouldn't want to miss out.

Source: http://singleshangouts..com.ng/?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Hello Bae / Girlfriend Episode No.3 / Married In School, Single At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.