Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,179 members, 7,936,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 06:25 PM

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead (95874 Views)

Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia / Shiite-Army-Clash: Amina Shot In Her Private Part / Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by tofolo(m): 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Meanwhile Buhari is in Kaduna chilling with Elrufai at Kaduna music festival.
Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by cutekhalifa(m): 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
I hope u peeps is going to sue Major General Tukur Buratai to ICC for genocide.... No be only ihejirika go go that court now.... Serve them right...

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by Banter1(m): 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
libertyfather:
Which one be shiit again? another for of BH?
my brother help ask them. Islam is our greatest problem.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by Banter1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
IamDino:
Buhari! Buhari!! Is this the change you promised Nigeria? Thunder fire you. God will punish you very well.
know that it will affect you too.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
rildwanullahi:
world war 1 $ 2, the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan was Muslim, your mumu na die

Your name says it all. RILIWANU. A true ARAB. Are you from Saudi Arabia Egypt or where?
Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by HaneefahRN(f): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
Moiking:

mtcheeew, wat are you trying to explain? you want to justify this terrorist and the attacks? smh
Haba, why can't u overlook ur hatred and see reason for once. How does tht post justify anything related to terrorism? The poster talked abt events tht had happened regarding the shiites.
There are 2 versions of the story going abt,the 1st version that we heard was the Shiites claim that they were attacked by the army during their procession, opening fire on unarmed civilians, but the army came wt a story of an attempted murder of their leader.
I think the soldiers are looking for somethn to justify their attack on unarmed civilians

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by atoleybaba(m): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
olapluto:

You're an ignorant person, who cant think beyond current situation. Can you tell me how many instances of terrorism occurred before 9/11?
what sort of question is that and how does it relate to what that guy said

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by Uncletony(m): 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
And some still believe this zoo will not fall!
Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by atoleybaba(m): 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
sunkoye:
well for me. .... Nigeria is better though. ..
what made Nigeria better
Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by banme(m): 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Menn i dey zaria o.. Make i quick quick komot here!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by atoleybaba(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
adamshuaib:

Really?? Didn't you know about the crusaders, Seriously!!
dude u just dy comment out of concept are u daft? When last did u hear about d crusaders? Av u ever witnessed any of their operation be it on TV(news) or first hand?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by successinlife: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
olapluto:

You're an ignorant person, who cant think beyond current situation. Can you tell me how many instances of terrorism occurred before 9/11?

Story for the gods. Somebody raise his opinion and all you could talk about is 9/11,can"t this religion learn to forgive & forget?i was telling somebody of recent that were arabs to have been the ones sold to slavery in the 17th century it will still remain in their mind but black men have threw that behind them and move on.No matter how rigth you may think you are,you can't be sane to pay evil with evil. 9/11 or 9/13 bygone should be bygone.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by skondo09(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
benedictnsi:
Ezi okwu are they acting the movie "EXPENDIBLES"

So people don get moral so teh dem go gather mind open fire with Nigerian army gringrin

This 21st century no funny atall........

Moral you said?, these ones are deadlier than BH, I lived in zaria and I know what am saying, is just God that has been keeping that city

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by M4gunners: 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
If they a referee, they inform me I'll send them one.
Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
olapluto:

.Mr, sentiments apart, the lad is right. Back then, and in fact many, many years ago, from time immemorial, violence and the likes have been tied to this religion in question. Read your history very well, brother. Meanwhile, open your eyes and see the handwritings on the wall and you shall receive enlightenment. No offence, pls.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by Toktee(m): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
benedictnsi:
Ezi okwu are they acting the movie "EXPENDIBLES"

So people don get moral so teh dem go gather mind open fire with Nigerian army gringrin

This 21st century no funny atall........
I live in the north and i can tell you,those extremist are brainwashed,they can do anything,,come and see how they do block major road every friday just because of five minutes prayers,it is annoying,thank God buhari is not jonah.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by Toktee(m): 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Haba, why can't u overlook ur hatred and see reason for once. How does tht post justify anything related to terrorism? The poster talked abt events tht had happened regarding the shiites.
There are 2 versions of the story going abt,the 1st version that we heard was the Shiites claim that they were attacked by the army during their procession, opening fire on unarmed civilians, but the army came wt a story of an attempted murder of their leader.
I think the soldiers are looking for somethn to justify their attack on unarmed civilians
And so,why are you taking side,are you one of them,kaduna state houses much of the nigeria military might,how many times have they attack anybody,these guys are terroists period,untill a hear from eye witness account.
Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by crosbreaka: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
Toktee:
I live in the north and i can tell you,those extremist are brainwashed,they can do anything,,come and see how they do block major road every friday just because of five minutes prayers,it is annoying,thank God buhari is not jonah.

So the punishment for blocking roads is death!

When will soldiers attack Pentecostal churches for blocking the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway?

I once left Lagos in the morning to arrive Ibadan at 11pm. That is almost twelve hours journey. Yet no one was shot.
Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by Essential(m): 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
how old are u? Dino the big fool
IamDino:
Buhari! Buhari!!
Is this the change you promised Nigeria?
Thunder fire you.
God will punish you very well.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by rajicks(m): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
912:
Why is it that Muslims are always involved in every issue of religious violence in this world?

I'm not sure Islam is really a religion of peace as they claim because no other religion has caused the death of so many people in this world.

As a matter of fact the religion claims more lives in a year than any tsunami ever have

Learn to get your fact right before you jump into conclusions, you said no other religion has caused the death of many pple, ....did I just hear u say that? Hitler was of which religion? and how many lives did he claim? If he were to be a Muslim the media would have made history by that, not just his name but Islamist.... But because he's non Muslim they'll call him by his name...
Go and read do research and do truth findings with an unbiased mind, then u'll see the truth and not just type things that are not .
Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by manuroq(m): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
I am really surprised hw all this came up. Its pathetic.
Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by oshyno(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
It is looking good for Nigeria right now.
Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by Generalkorex(m): 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
Obiwannn:

A lot!!!
Uncountable!
You have google, use it.
baba I sight u o.
How merkel land?
Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by dollarlander: 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
912:
Why is it that Muslims are always involved in every issue of religious violence in this world?

I'm not sure Islam is really a religion of peace as they claim because no other religion has caused the death of so many people in this world.

As a matter of fact the religion claims more lives in a year than any tsunami ever have

You are very correct. Islam is a religion of Deamons. It was polished by the devil and gave to the world for chaotic and blood required reasons.

It is not a religion but demonic practices and worship.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by crosbreaka: 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
Toktee:
And so,why are you taking side,are you one of them,kaduna state houses much of the nigeria military might,how many times have they attack anybody,these guys are terroists period,untill a hear from eye witness account.

Last year, three of Zakzaky's sons and thirty others were shot and killed during a procession. The reason was they blocked roads and they attacked the soldiers patrol vehicle. Yet not one soldier sustained a bruise!

Today we hear again of blocking roads and another spicier story that there was an attempt on the Chief of Army Staffs life. Is it blocking roads or attempted assassination ?

Common sense would tell us that Zakzaky as a leader of an organization cannot allow his followers do such a stupid thing except if he wants to get tortured. This is a man that preaches in broad daylight. When his three sons were killed, Iheajirika wasn't attacked. Why would they attack Buratai? The penalty for closing roads should not be death. In a democracy people have the right to express themselves freely and peacefully associate or rally. Why the bloodshed?
Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by Owliver(m): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
adamshuaib:

Really?? Didn't you know about the crusaders, Seriously!!
the crusaders started cos "muslim army took over jewish jerusalem so how come you see wrong in crusaders and not the muslim army? but thats history though...
Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by joes11(m): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
GspotAngela:
Last Year, soldiers from the 176 Special Forces Battalion, the special operations element of the Brigade of Guards, killed three of Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky's son. Few weeks ago, Boko Haram insurgents detonated a suicide bomb during their procession, killing several memebers of the Islamic Movement.

Let it be known, that the Shi'a in Nigeria have been victim of government and insurgent repression from the days of the regime of late General Sani Abacha. Today, they have been extra judicially killed again by the NA under a flimsy excuse of an attempted assasination of the COAS

The major violent clash the shi'a were involved in was between them and Izala Moslems in Nigeria few years ago which was precipitated by Shi'a practise of cursing Aisha(RA) and the companions of the Prophet(SWA), a practise that has been condemned by the Supreme leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Ayatollah Ali Sayyid Khomeni, in one of his fatwas.
Na u Sabi Mr defender
Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by 912(m): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
rajicks:

Learn to get your fact right before you jump into conclusions, you said no other religion has caused the death of many pple, ....did I just hear u say that? Hitler was of which religion? and how many lives did he claim? If he were to be a Muslim the media would have made history by that, not just his name but Islamist.... But because he's non Muslim they'll call him by his name...
Go and read do research and do truth findings with an unbiased mind, then u'll see the truth and not just type things that are not .

Oga Hitler was an atheist - meaning he didn't believe in God. Fix the cracks in your religion please. Some people in your fold are making life difficult for all of us on earth

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by atoleybaba(m): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
rajicks:

is Hitler not in history for is inhuman killings or what are u saying? Besides can u really call Hitler a xtian cos he killed Jews and persecuted Jehovah's witnesses so stop trying to defend what is undefendable

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by kingkendrick(m): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
onosprince:
Buhari never fit clear the boko haram mess and now another sh1t don come up... see the military pose for open field, no wonder boko haram dey kill dem anyhow.

Mumu what's wrong with their pose?
Ever handle an ak b4?
U mean u want to shoot in a war while standing?
If you don't know anything don't say anything!
Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by Werehkpe: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
912:

Oga go n read history well.

Christianity was also a form of terrorism at a time. Even God has sent people into war. So such acts should not be ascribed to muslims or islam only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) / Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.