Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,662 members, 7,962,153 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. (12568 Views)

Poll: Would you?

No way!: 54% (59 votes)
Yes Why not?: 45% (50 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Pataki: 1:11am On Jun 08, 2009
tope5000:

No comment ke, u berra comment angry cheesy
On her ass is worse off. There are nice tattoos no doubt, which shows a wonderful world of artistry. But truth be told, I cannot stand my wife with a tat. It speaks volume of her kind of person.

Anyway, this is why one must shine his/her eye wella, before going down that road with any woman. Tattoo wife? Not my type.

tope5000:

bro pataki aint answering my question angry
This bro thingy, is it a plot not to toast a sister now? Even chinesedoll was attributing that same title to me. shocked
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by tope5000: 1:40am On Jun 08, 2009
Pataki:

On her ass is worse off. There are nice tattoos no doubt, which shows a wonderful world of artistry. But truth be told, I cannot stand my wife with a tat. It speaks volume of her kind of person.

Anyway, this is why one must shine his/her eye wella, before going down that road with any woman. Tattoo wife? Not my type.

lol. . .wat if she has it in a hidden place. . .that only u can see?

This bro thingy, is it a plot not to toast a sister now? Even chinesedoll was attributing that same title to me. shocked

Rofl. . . at all jare grin cheesy
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by scolobo(m): 3:13am On Jun 08, 2009
for real av got my nickname right on my galz ass, our grand pa and ma ,, had old fashoined tatoos,even dem iya alata for market get tatoo, re these ppl nt responsible then?, cmon gear up ya brain dis is cultureand style,, and stop freakin up wit ur stupid naija wayz of reasonin, am livin in da USA and good ppl here av tattoo,bankers do,lawyers do ,even police do, so pls stop the crap and stop askin silly questions,wt has tatoo gt to do with your way of life?
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by chinesedoll(f): 8:49am On Jun 08, 2009
Broda pataki
Wat else do u want us 2 cal u
Abi e mo pe egbon ni yin sha! Ke ma fii ara yin wey awon omo kekeke
@tee

Shey ur buffdai went wel sha.
Did u see d message i sent on fb?
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Pataki: 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2009
tope5000:

lol. . .wat if she has it in a hidden place. . .that only u can see?

Rofl. . . at all jare grin cheesy
Hidden or not, my stand is that, no tattoo whatsoever. tongue So you are also a June celebrant, that is nice. Happy belated birthday.

chinesedoll:

Broda pataki
Wat else do u want us 2 cal u
Abi e mo pe egbon ni yin sha! Ke ma fii ara yin wey awon omo kekeke
Sis chinesedoll,
Abeg, no put me for wahala. Very soon people will be thinking I am one Methuselah on this forum, whereas, I still be ''bobo no go die unless to ba darugbo.'' grin

Egbon dey for cell. cheesy
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by dlox01(m): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2009
i dont get it with y'all, what do u think them tribal marks on we africans are,they are tatoos,i dont think we copied whites as some of u said, they copy us.tribal marks are inscriptions of feelings on the human body for reason or motives best known to either party, TATOOOOOO!!!!!will u marry a triabal marked gurl or guy grin
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by JustGood(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2009
dlox01:

i dont get it with y'all, what do u think them tribal marks on we africans are,they are tatoos,i dont think we copied whites as some of u said, they copy us.tribal marks are inscriptions of feelings on the human body for reason or motives best known to either party, TATOOOOOO!!!!!will u marry a triabal marked gurl or guy grin

the same way I wont marry a girl with tribal marks, I wont marry a girl with tattoos
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by tope5000: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2009
Pataki:

So you are also a June celebrant, that is nice. Happy belated birthday.
Thanks jare.@aunty ruky-i saw ur msg o. Thanks eva so much. kiss
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by chinesedoll(f): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2009
tope5000:

Thanks jare.@aunty ruky-i saw ur msg o. Thanks eva so much. kiss

abi won fii se e ni??
ta ni aunty e?

jo ma maa ko ba me o!!

By the way Tope u are no getting any younger o!!
when i dey come collect ashebi
time is ticking fast o!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by nich(m): 12:16am On Jun 09, 2009
hell freakin nooooooooooo[size=16pt]ooooooooo[/size]oooooooooooo
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Bolarge(m): 9:47am On Jun 09, 2009
The Good LORD forbid!!! shocked shocked

Unless she can tattoo the whole Bible on her ass. .

. . that way I'll never miss my daily bible study. grin
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by agabaI23(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2009
Bolarge:

The Good LORD forbid!!! shocked shocked

Unless she can tattoo the [b]whole Bible on her ass. .

. . that way I'll never miss my daily bible study. grin[/b]
Kai how may pages of the bible will be there? Abi na the cover you go de jack? grin grin grin
Men and ass!
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by ayobase(m): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2009
Tattooed and Tattoo
NO WAY!!!
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by TRACK: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2009
1 WILL NEVER MAKE THEM CLOSE FRIENDS let alone marry someone with tattoo.

This is not to hurt anybody.

Some tattooed pple have confessed their involvement in one evil society or another. A few others are caught in fashion web, they see pple doing without knowing reasons behind they joined them.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Fhemmmy: 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2009
TRACK:

Some tattooed pple have confessed their involvement in one evil society or another. A few others are caught in fashion web, they see pple doing without knowing reasons behind they joined them.

Inasmuch as i respect your opinion, i beg to disagree that tattooed people did sometimes, cos they are in cult.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by sistawoman: 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2009
TRACK:

Wow is all I can say.

I have a tat and it is very tasteful. . . . hubby loves it very much. . . . in fact he asked me to get a butterfly on the small of my back and I am going to do it. I am not part of any cult and I certainly dance to my own tune.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Fhemmmy: 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2009
sistawoman:

Wow is all I can say.

I have a tat and it is very tasteful. . . . hubby loves it very much. . . . in fact he asked me to get a butterfly on the small of my back and I am going to do it. I am not part of any cult and I certainly dance to my own tune.

Tell him oh.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by tope5000: 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2009
chinesedoll:

abi won fii se e ni??
ta ni aunty e?

jo ma maa ko ba me o!!

By the way Tope u are no getting any younger o!!
when i dey come collect ashebi
time is ticking fast o!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No worry, u go get IV soon wink
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by sistawoman: 3:42am On Jun 10, 2009
Even if the tat is your name you still wont marry her?

What if she gets one after you are married with your name?
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Nezan(m): 10:34am On Jun 10, 2009
there is an air of irresponsibility surrounding tattoo girls. i wonder why?
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by sunmatajai: 10:59am On Jun 10, 2009
Why not you guys listen to what God Himself said concerning Tattoo at Leviticus 19:28.

The prohet write under inspiration: "And you must not make cuts in your flesh for a deceased soul, and you MUST NOT PUT TATTOO marking upon yourselves. I am Jehovah."

God detest Tattoo, So is a taboo.

ogidiolu
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by DrLorenz1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2009
Some very interesting replies i must say. I've deliberately stayed out of this topic for so long but today i've decided to say a thing or two.

Truth is, most people have diff reasons for having a tattoo. Some do it because its fashionable, others do it cus people do it. I'm sure many others decided to have one after hearing Faze's Tattoo Girls.

For those that say Tattoo is an art work, i'll say this: Y don't they tattoo clothes on their body and walk naked? After all, there are tattoos that can be removed grin. Whatever the reason, i only wonder what it'll look like when that woman becomes old. I don't think females with tattoo have ever thought of that.

For those whose hubbies like them, it's fine. There's a question though, can dlox01 tell me if tribal marks are still given to children these days? If no, then can he/she say that it's modernization? Or prolly civilization?

Personally, i don't think i'd want to marry a tattooed woman whether the tattoo is my name or not. Even if it's somewhere only me can see, it still doesn't make any sense since i don't think i'll be busy looking at that place all the time. I don't think she'll get one after i get married to her because before i get married to her i'll let her know i don't like tattoos.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Tos87(m): 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2009
Huh,.4me i cant date ladies with tatoo on them. cool
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Epi: 1:17am On Jun 11, 2009
husbands should say yes to tattoes (except vulgar tattoes) I think tattooes are cute. Here is my 2nd tatoo. Roarrrrrr grin  There are paws but i couldn't hold my tan-top and take pic at the same time.  I am planning to get another one similar to Anjelina Jolie.

Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by C2H5OH(f): 2:12am On Jun 11, 2009
epi:

Here is my 2nd tatoo. There are paws but i couldn't hold my tan-top and take pic at the same time. I am planning to get another one similar to Anjelina Jolie

undecided
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Epi: 4:12am On Jun 11, 2009
^^
sabi sabi
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by lanres1(m): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2009
CHYKEO has said it all. Have you seen any responsible lawyer, banker, doctor, or an engineer with a tattoo?
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by andre3000: 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2009
No! I dont like tattooed womans.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by sistawoman: 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2009
lanre_s:

CHYKEO has said it all. Have you seen any responsible lawyer, banker, doctor, or an engineer with a tattoo?

I know several lawyers, bankers, doctors and engineers that have tattoos. They are in spots where they can be hidden.

I think mine is very tasteful.

Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by kunama(m): 1:16am On Jun 12, 2009
please i recommend the following tattoos for for my sistagirl
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by nadneth: 8:37am On Jun 12, 2009
To be frank,the sight of tatoo is irritating and disgusting-no matter how neatly done. It looks not only fetish but i see people wearing it as irresponsible-though i might sound old fashioned,but believe me its wrong in the eyes of God!
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by lanres1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2009
sistawoman:

I know several lawyers, bankers, doctors and engineers that have tattoos. They are in spots where they can be hidden.

I think mine is very tasteful.

What is the point of having what you cannot show? The only engineer who has a tattoo that I know is Michael Scoffield, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding / Woman Marries Her Sister's Convicted Killer / A Woman Sex Escapades With Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.