Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,516 members, 7,961,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman (58649 Views)

Flavour Shares Photo With His Father To Celebrate Father's Day / Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day / Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by mekybabe1: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lovely position for hmmmm...D grin. I did not say anything o.
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by Johnbosco77(m): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
who no like woman my woman my everything...

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by tpraiz(m): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
this guy is 33plus and not yet married

Impregnates young ladies

Let's see how this game ends......... lipsrsealed
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by SSkillzzz(m): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Hope his kids will be proud to see his dad in this kinda position when they grow up.
you maybe over reacting tho....the pic might be from a scene in 1 of his soon to be released music video...you never know
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by ITbomb(m): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
Another babymama loading......... 87%
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by odinese(m): 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
WisdomCanada:
Misleading topic.
You bloggers love aproko too much, this was a scene from his music video shoot, 'wiser' and he even posted it on I:G

Not 'wiser' I think it's the one he ft phyno on.

Authe
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by 9jatatafo(m): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
Absolute rubbish. Why post this kind of picture online? All matured adult do this all the time just as every human eat good in their homes. What is the big deal here? Small boys tinz
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by joseph1832(m): 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Hope his kids will be proud to see his dad in this kinda position when they grow up.
I won't be surprise they will. Papa got game and the chics love him. LOL.
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by Dcaliphate(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
I'll bet u they'ld be glad their dad is flavour
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by tpiar: 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
I guess he wants us to see her uncracked heels.
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Fine boy things nah.

Raunchy things wey dey bring ego come him table.

Bad or not, na him life be that mehnnn.
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by pocohantas(f): 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
She looks like the girl in that his WISER video (ft.) MI and Phyno.
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
Them wan become babymamas to musicians.
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by tomholly: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
olayinka807:
Flavour pictured on set of a music video. He likes women shaaa.... See photo below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/_RGCzCwh6T/?taken-by=2niteflavour
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by GodswillGEO(m): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

I LOVE UR DP!
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
GodswillGEO:

I LOVE UR DP!
thanks dearwink
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by fortunechy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
na man he go like b4
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
Dcaliphate:

I'll bet u they'ld be glad their dad is flavour
so you will be proud to see your dad in that kinda situation?plllllls
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by Orikinla(m): 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
Publicity stunt.
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
joseph1832:
I won't be surprise they will. Papa got game and the chics love him. LOL.
your opinion.

It a shame tho.lolllllll

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by alaskido(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
SOMETHING MUST KILL A MAN. grin
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by Dcaliphate(m): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
so you will be proud to see your dad in that kinda situation?plllllls
When he must have retired as a rich dad who has stored up wealth for his generation no one will give two fvcks about this pic i tell u. By then he will even be more morally sound, you bringing this pix up will be seen as 'bad-belleism' or sheer hate. grin
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by Tcapello: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
flavour my man don
fall my hand ...
I used to know him from street here in Enugu as a man DAT loves big ukwu and b***b.....but dis one am seeing lacks d speck..Lol
Abi papa oringo u don port,?
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by Crixina(f): 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
I'm all for crazy things, but this one is moral decadence.

I hope our kids don't read morality in books someday, like most of us read stories of the first world war.
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by lovelyn7777: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by Eddy2cute(m): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Hope his kids will be proud to see their dad in this kinda position when they grow up.
what the big deal there? I will like to be in that position anyday anytime
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by Cityguy: 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
To him now, he is trending undecided
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by frank2kky(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
Chai!!..na my chidinma crush I dey pity!..chidi baby shey I bin tel you say dis guy no b ur taste..comeback to me baby..pls come back to me asa nwa!..
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by ichommy(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
grin
looseweight:
How won't an 18yr old boi woo a lady on gun point when these are the kinds of videos he watches....

Flavour already know that such things like this sells faster than timaya is white garment videos..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding / Seyi Awolowo And Girlfriend, Adeshola's Halloween Costume (Photos) / Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.