Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,984 members, 7,936,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:01 AM

Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) Recruitment 2015 (2081 Views)

Lagos State Government (SUBEB) Graduate Teachers Job Recruitment 2015 / Police Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) Recruitment 2015 by jobberland: 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
Applications are invited for the vacant positions below at Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) Physics (Lecturer II) Physics (Lecturer I) Physics (Senior Lecturer) Computer Science (Reader) Biology/Microbiology (Lecturer I) Industrial Chemistry (Lecturer I) Haematology (Lecturer I) Human Nutrition & Dietetics (Lecturer I) Nursing Science (Lecturer I) Medical Laboratory Science (Lecturer I) Physiology (Lecturer I) Medical Biochemistry (Lecturer I) Anatomy (Lecturer I) International relations and Diplomacy (Senior Lecturer) Political Science and International relations (Senior Lecturer) Tourism and Event Management Studies ( Senior Lecturer) Media and Communication ( Senior Lecturer) Business Administration (Senior Lecturer) Banking and Finance (Senior Lecturer) Accounting (Senior Lecturer) Economics (Senior Lecturer) Petroleum Engineering (Senior Lecturer) Machatronics Engineering (Senior Lecturer) Mechanical Engineering (Senior Lecturer) Civil Engineering (Senior Lecturer) Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Senior Lecturer) Computer Science (Senior Lecturer) Biology/Microbiology (Senior Lecturer) Agriculture (Senior Lecturer) Industrial Chemistry (Senior Lecturer) Human Nutrition & Dietetics (Senior Lecturer) Haematology (senior Lecturer) Medical Laboratory Science (Senior Lecturer ) Nursing Science (Senior Lecturer) Physiology (Senior Lecturer) Medical Biochemistry (Senior Lecturer) Anatomy (Senior Lecturer) International relations and Diplomacy (Professor) International relations and Diplomacy (Professor) Political Science and International relations (Reader) Political Science and International relations (Professor) Tourism and Event Management Studies (Reader) Tourism and Event Management Studies (Professor) Media and Communication (Reader) Media and Communication (Professor) Business Administration (Reader) Business Administration (Professor) Banking and Finance (Reader) Banking and Finance (Professor) Accounting (Reader) Accounting (Professor) Economics (Reader) Economics (Professor) Computer Science (Professor) Industrial Chemistry (Reader) Human Nutrition & Dietetics (Reader) Human Nutrition & Dietetics (Professor) Nursing Science (Reader) Nursing Science (Professor) Medical Laboratory Science (Reader) Medical Laboratory Science (Professor) Physiology (Reader) Haematology (Professor/Reader) Medical Biochemistry (Reader) Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Professor) Anatomy (Professor) Anatomy (Reader) How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates shouldclick the above job titles to apply 1.) You will be required to upload your application, detailed Curriculum Vitae and other credentials in a single document (in either doc or pdf format) 2.) Your Curriculum Vitae is expected to contain the following information among others: Full Name (surname first in capital letters) Post applied for Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit) Sex Nationality State of Origin Local Government Area Permanent home address Current postal address including mobile telephone number Marital status Number of children and their ages Institutions attended with dates Academic/professional qualifications (attach copies of credentials) Work experience with dates Present employment status and salary Conference/ courses attended (state title of papers presented if any) Professional accomplishments with Research interest and activities Publications with dates Service to national and or international bodies Extra-curricular activities
Any physical challenge?
Names and addresses of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with candidates/work experience one of which must be the head of department or Dean/ Provost of the applicant.
Application Deadline 7th January, 2016.
www.jobberland.com.ng/afe-babalola-university-abuad-recruitment-2015/
Re: Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) Recruitment 2015 by Gentlesoul1(m): 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Please explain what they mean by "upload your application,
detailed Curriculum Vitae and other credentials in a single
document (in either doc or pdf format)".
I don't know if we are to upload CV, education qualifications and etc separately, because I don't know how to upload my CV + education qualifications in a single document.
Re: Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) Recruitment 2015 by Pasi: 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hi Gentlesoul1,

If you are applying for any of the positions, you can do the following:

a) Prepare your Letter of Application and save preferably as a PDF document

b) Fine-tune/tailor your CV (detailing your educational qualifications) to suit the position you're applying for and again save

c) Scan your Credentials and save/convert each file to PDF

d) You may bring all saved files into a single folder

e) Ask a friend around to assist you to merge the files into a single document, assuming you saved each as PDF. Several packages including Adobe Professional can merge files quite easily.

f) After putting together a good application and you can't MERGE the files, come back here to seek help. We should be able to assist you.

g) Finally, it's the merged single document (having several pages of your Application, CV, Credentials etc) that should be uploaded while completing your online application.

One of the reasons why many schools ask for this is because it simplifies downloading of applicants' files in a single click, rather than opening the files one after another.

Good luck with your application and Merry Christmas in advance and to our fellow Nairalanders.
Re: Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) Recruitment 2015 by Omoocash(m): 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
Gentlesoul1:
I don't know if we are to upload CV, education qualifications and etc separately, because I don't know how to upload my CV + education qualifications in a single document.

you can merge all your documents in a single document. in pdf format.
Re: Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) Recruitment 2015 by Gentlesoul1(m): 9:00am On Dec 24, 2015
Pasi:
Hi Gentlesoul1,

If you are applying for any of the positions, you can do the following:

a) Prepare your Letter of Application and save preferably as a PDF document

b) Fine-tune/tailor your CV (detailing your educational qualifications) to suit the position you're applying for and again save

c) Scan your Credentials and save/convert each file to PDF

d) You may bring all saved files into a single folder

e) Ask a friend around to assist you to merge the files into a single document, assuming you saved each as PDF. Several packages including Adobe Professional can merge files quite easily.

f) After putting together a good application and you can't MERGE the files, come back here to seek help. We should be able to assist you.

g) Finally, it's the merged single document (having several pages of your Application, CV, Credentials etc) that should be uploaded while completing your online application.

One of the reasons why many schools ask for this is because it simplifies downloading of applicants' files in a single click, rather than opening the files one after another.

Good luck with your application and Merry Christmas in advance and to our fellow Nairalanders.

Thanks, I appreciate
Re: Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) Recruitment 2015 by GentleNaaz(m): 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
Gentlesoul1:
check www.online2pdf.com

u wl c hw to merge ur files into single pdf file
NB: its free
Re: Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) Recruitment 2015 by bolanleayodeji97(f): 6:46am On Dec 29, 2015
good day peeps,pls is d application closed cos am trying to apply for the position of an admin officer n is nt going thru..........pls help

(1) (Reply)

Graduate, OND And SSCE Recruitment In A Federal Establishment / Wemy Industries Limited Test/interview Invite / Job At Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.