Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,025 members, 7,963,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:08 AM

Nigerian Guy Forces Girlfriend To Commit Abortion Only To Die Days Before She Di - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Forces Girlfriend To Commit Abortion Only To Die Days Before She Di (814 Views)

Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / Nigerian Guy Forces Girlfriend To Commit Abortion Only To Die Days Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Forces Girlfriend To Commit Abortion Only To Die Days Before She Di by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
he asked her to abort the child only to die week later

Your advice is urgently needed

Source: http://411diary.com/nigerian-guy-forces-girlfriend-to-commit-abortion-only-to-die-days-before-she-did-it/

Re: Nigerian Guy Forces Girlfriend To Commit Abortion Only To Die Days Before She Di by obiorathesubtle: 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
undecided so.. Now that the girl has died.. What effect will my advice cause?

You dy clean yansh before you shiiit abi?
Re: Nigerian Guy Forces Girlfriend To Commit Abortion Only To Die Days Before She Di by ElDaIllest(m): 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
it's simple logic the family wants the boy lineage to continue... if she is wise she'll make a lot of money of this sh!t and still keeps herself from committing a second murder.... just saying
Re: Nigerian Guy Forces Girlfriend To Commit Abortion Only To Die Days Before She Di by murphyibiam15(m): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided so.. Now that the girl has died.. What effect will my advice cause?

You dy clean yansh before you shiiit abi?
you obviously did not read through!
the guy died few weeks later and not the gal

READ AGAIN !!!
Re: Nigerian Guy Forces Girlfriend To Commit Abortion Only To Die Days Before She Di by obiorathesubtle: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
murphyibiam15:
you obviously did not read through! the guy died few weeks later and not the gal
READ AGAIN !!!
grin my bad.. I didn't read the post.. I confess!
Re: Nigerian Guy Forces Girlfriend To Commit Abortion Only To Die Days Before She Di by murphyibiam15(m): 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
hehehehehe.....Eziokwu bu ndu
oya...go and sin no more cheesy
obiorathesubtle:
hehehehehe.....Eziokwu bu ndu
oya...go and sin no more
Re: Nigerian Guy Forces Girlfriend To Commit Abortion Only To Die Days Before She Di by obiorathesubtle: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
murphyibiam15:
hehehehehe.....Eziokwu bu ndu oya...go and sin no more cheesy hehehehehe.....Eziokwu bu ndu oya...go and sin no more
cheesy thank you.
Re: Nigerian Guy Forces Girlfriend To Commit Abortion Only To Die Days Before She Di by AsanwaKC(f): 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
it depends on the plans they have for her....if the future and that of her baby is secured then why risk her life committing abortion.

(1) (Reply)

'i'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / 10 Naija Girlswere Asked If Their Lovers "Size" Mattered-read Shocking Response / EXPOSED: Popular Misician Yung L Poses With A Completely N*ked With Girl (+18 Se

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.