Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,488 members, 7,961,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

The Exclusive Door -28th December 2015 (open Heavens Devotion) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Exclusive Door -28th December 2015 (open Heavens Devotion) (300 Views)

Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked / The Exclusive Door / He Controls Time And Seasons – Sunday September 6th 2015 (open Heavens Devotion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Exclusive Door -28th December 2015 (open Heavens Devotion) by RCCGOPENHEAVENS: 11:19am On Dec 28, 2015
Memorise: I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. John 10:9

Bible Reading:
John 14:1-6 (NIV)
14 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.
2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”
5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Bible in one year: Ecclesiastes 5:1-8:13, 1st John 5

MESSAGE!

Jesus Christ is the door to finding everlasting peace. Peace is so vital to human existence that people search for it in many ways. Some people even do all sorts of abominable things to get CONTINUE READING HERE http://www.openheavensdaily.org/2015/12/the-exclusive-door-28th-december-2015.html

(1) (Reply)

Get Cheap Ride To Church / How To Make A Trio Night Vision Digital Camera/video Camera/viewer / Does All Of My Tithe Have To Go To The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.