Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,302 members, 7,920,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:43 PM

Lagos-big-boy-kills-girlfriend-on-christmas-day- - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos-big-boy-kills-girlfriend-on-christmas-day- (883 Views)

First Set Of Lagos Big Boys In 1913 (Throwback Photo) / Who Is Hushpuppi? Biography| Profile| History Of -lagos Big Boy "Ray Hushpuppi" / Man Dies In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day, Hours After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos-big-boy-kills-girlfriend-on-christmas-day- by Zebeto(m): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
www.blinknaija.com

When a lady pack her things and go live in a man’s house because he can buy shawarma and new phone for her, without two of them knowing much about themselves… most times na wahala you go see.
Homicide detectives of the Lagos State Police Command have started hunting a young man who stabbed his live-in lover to death at the Festac area of Lagos and has since disappeared.

Policemen hunting the fleeing suspect said feelers they got showed that the man had fled to Benin Republic, assisted by friends. The guy killed his 21-year-old lover, Cecilia Joseph.

Cecelia is reported to have been cohabiting with the man at Waterside Street, Lakeview Estate, Phase 2, Lagos until the ugly incident on Christmas Day.

According to Titilayo Adelodu, the deceased elder sister, an argument ensured on Christmas Day between the two lovers, which ended in the boyfriend stabbing Cecilia to death.

She said: “Immediately after stabbing my sister to death with a kitchen knife, her boyfriend ran away. Nobody knows where he had run to.”

But while confirming the incident, the state Police PRO, DSP Joe Offor, said:
“I gathered that during the quarrel, Cecilia grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed the boyfriend in the tummy. Apparently desperate to carry out revenge, the man pulled the knife out of his tummy and stabbed Cecilia in the neck. Cecilia was said to have bled profusely and died on the spot.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me God Is Not Wonderful - Photos / Richest Pastors In The World 2016 Top 10 / My Ordeal With My Nephew's Wife. Please I Need Your Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.