Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,201 members, 7,936,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 08:50 PM

Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air (85465 Views)

Tobi Bakre Chilling With Davido At His Home / Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration / Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by InvertedHammer: 12:40am On Jan 01, 2016
Wyttcat:
You just don't know what you are saying. You can't say kidnapping from Nigeria and the the US will take it without their own investigation, believe that, this is an American citizen on American soil.

Picture of Davido smoking weed admissible in the US court over a huge allegation of weed tainted Breast milk? I don't think so. The medical reports from baby being sick from her mom's care with treatment in Dubai and the possibility of getting the drug from any other place than her mom which is zero, are what the court would be interested in, and trust America to pinpoint where she got it. Free things are not effective in America, pro bono lawyers like legal aids have limit they don't accept cases of this nature, feminist won't put their name on the line to be seen as endangering a baby's life with a drug using mother, if the women groups have that kind of power, children wouldn't be taken from millions of mums and given to their dads. All that needs to be proven is the mother is unstable and on drug, that's it.

I think the Momodus should thank God that they never made it to the US cos she could have been kissing her baby bye.
/
The Adelekes should retain you as their attorney instead of resorting to blackmail and intimidation.
If it is proven that the breast milk was tainted with marijuana (Let's assume for the sake of argument that the baby was never fed with baby formula and the Adelekes have no ulterior motive), the worst that can happen is the mother will be ordered into rehab, then united with the daughter after that. There are precedents.

If the Adelekes want the best for the baby, they know how to get custody without using MoPol. They know they will lose in court. The Adelekes will cry in American court. You will be amazed at how deep investigators are willing to cut to prove a case. I don't think the father will like to go through the nyash opening in court. Things don't always work out the way people planned in court. I believe the Adelekes have legal advisers who must have told them the truth. Thus, they decided to go about it the Nigerian way instead of the legal way.

I just realized that Dele Momodu is involved too. So there may be no need for public defenders. Egos will come into play.
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Wyttcat: 1:39am On Jan 01, 2016
You have not even entered a court and already seeing blackmail. What do you think the attorneys are there to do, give her a massage? If you don't know that the dream of every lawyer is to apply a nicely packaged intimidation until the other person falls apart, wait there oo!

She will then have to prove to the court that under her care, Davido family sneaked in drug and put it in her daughter's food for it to end up in her stomach, assuming she passed the drug test, abi? Clap for yourself. Every allegation you make in a US court needs a proof that can stand and even the most inexperienced lawyer would advise her against your line of thought. After collecting their money, lawyers go to court to win not be comedians. Your emotion won't do it either, facts will!

So far, it has been established that she's unfit and a danger to her daughter and no us court would let her keep the baby.

InvertedHammer:

/
The Adelekes should retain you as their attorney instead of resorting to blackmail and intimidation.
If it is proven that the breast milk was tainted with marijuana (Let's assume for the sake of argument that the baby was never fed with baby formula and the Adelekes have no ulterior motive), the worst that can happen is the mother will be ordered into rehab, then united with the daughter after that. There are precedents.

If the Adelekes want the best for the baby, they know how to get custody without using MoPol. They know they will lose in court. The Adelekes will cry in American court. You will be amazed at how deep investigators are willing to cut to prove a case. I don't think the father will like to go through the nyash opening in court. Things don't always work out the way people planned in court. I believe the Adelekes have legal advisers who must have told them the truth. Thus, they decided to go about it the Nigerian way instead of the legal way.

I just realized that Dele Momodu is involved too. So there may be no need for public defenders. Egos will come into play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by InvertedHammer: 3:48am On Jan 01, 2016
Wyttcat:
You have not even entered a court and already seeing blackmail. What do you think the attorneys are there to do, give her a massage? If you don't know that the dream of every lawyer is to apply a nicely packaged intimidation until the other person falls apart, wait there oo!

She will then have to prove to the court that under her care, Davido family sneaked in drug and put it in her daughter's food for it to end up in her stomach, assuming she passed the drug test, abi? Clap for yourself. Every allegation you make in a US court needs a proof that can stand and even the most inexperienced lawyer would advise her against your line of thought. After collecting their money, lawyers go to court to win not be comedians. Your emotion won't do it either, facts will!

So far, it has been established that she's unfit and a danger to her daughter and no us court would let her keep the baby.

/
What prevents them from going to court?

You are relying on the allegations only.

There will be cross-examinations.

Ever heard of beyond reasonable doubt? Sorry my friend
court cases are not always black or white. There are grey areas that criminals can get away through.

I am not arguing with you pointlessly anymore. The Adelekes have all the evidence. Let them go to court. UNTIL they do, they are just shitheads trying to intimidate a young girl until her "big masquerade" uncle showed up. So far, it is 1-0.

Since you like to state the facts. So far, even with their power and affluence in Nigeria, the Momodus kicked their behind. And they will continue to lose.
/
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
[quote author=pappilo post=41500254]I normally dislike Dele Momodu but I am with him 100% on this. In saner climes, Davido, his sister and father will be in custody tonight.[/quote

In saner climes, Sophie wouldn't smell dat child's diapers for months once the MJ ish is even suspected.

For Christ sakes can't anyone see dis Sophie girl as a shameless goldseeking hoe!

Stewpidest yoruba girl. Not suprised.
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Wyttcat: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
You are on a roller coaster!
InvertedHammer:

/
What prevents them from going to court?

You are relying on the allegations only.

There will be cross-examinations.

Ever heard of beyond reasonable doubt? Sorry my friend
court cases are not always black or white. There are grey areas that criminals can get away through.

I am not arguing with you pointlessly anymore. The Adelekes have all the evidence. Let them go to court. UNTIL they do, they are just shitheads trying to intimidate a young girl until her "big masquerade" uncle showed up. So far, it is 1-0.

Since you like to state the facts. So far, even with their power and affluence in Nigeria, the Momodus kicked their behind. And they will continue to lose.
/
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by InvertedHammer: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
/
They settled amicably without going to court bc the Adelekes know what awaits them. Money and wealth have their limits too.

I might as well have been an Oracle.
\
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Ibraheemmawa(m): 1:21am On Jan 30, 2017
Daminaj1:
Davido responds plus

[size=14pt]All Details of this drama in one spot! (Updated as it happens)[/size]

http://www.daminaj.com/2015/12/davido-tells-sad-story-of-how-his-older.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On BBNaija, He Comments About Her Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.