Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,974 members, 7,963,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:43 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (946 Views)

That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. / NL Ladies Are The That UGLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by GEExclusive: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
May God help you. Endtime menses
Re: by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
see wetin u sit down use ur Brain dey think of on New Year's Eve or did they exchange your Brain through witchcraft when you were small undecided

1 Like

Re: by GEExclusive: 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
DonUjay:
see wetin u sit down use ur Brain dey think of on New Year's Eve or did they exchange your Brain through witchcraft when you were small undecided
Last time I checked, this is romance section
Re: by dpete1: 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
GEExclusive:
Hello everyone, today been the end of the year 2015, one would expect a remarkable crowd in hotels and ASHAWO Quarters all around Lagos and some busy cities in Nigeria. My question is this what if an olosho is currently observing his period during this last day of the year, wouldn't it pose a threat on her delivery prowess?
I mean if her engine happens to breakdown at this moment, isn't it a sign of bad market and a consequent badluck for 2016 business?

dude,you are a full-fledged DUMB ASS!!
Re: by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
We have a way of blocking d blood not to flowe grin dont ask me how morafuvker! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: by GEExclusive: 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
Can't some people comment without raging insult on their grandparent here. Why can't they just shove their mouth off their ass and move on?
Re: by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
shocked ()Ooh boi ''' see end of the year fool....
Re: by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: by ERONX(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
Moezzy:
shocked ()Ooh boi ''' see end of the year fool....
Common, cut the guy some slack. He probably know the answer but maybe he brought it here for the fun of it. This is social media and as such freedom of expression. If you can't add up to his knowledge, jus move on.
Re: by Sunnypar(m): 9:54am On Feb 10, 2016
angry

(1) (Reply)

Act Of A Cruel Woman / Caption This Photo. / Photo: Valentine Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.