Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,168 members, 7,936,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:35 PM

Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' (32930 Views)

One Lagos Fiesta Badagry-the Untold Stories And Behind The Scenes / Photos From One Lagos Fiesta, Agege / The "One Lagos Fiesta" Is Coming To Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by bronzegoddess(f): 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
saasala:

Thats not true... I am no drunk but most drunks I know have the best attitude, character and are very people oriented.
na me u dey wash? undecided
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by badmus036(m): 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
jonsiness
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
@Heffelove or watever u are called, u are a fool. bronzegodess is absolutely correct. Drunks are pple who drink a lot.
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by ctsar: 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
hefelove:

proffessor i know nao it jux sound funny to me ni
na lie. U no sabi anything. Olodo
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by odaniel1(m): 1:47am On Jan 02, 2016
rheether:
Why get drunk and render the rest of your night useless?
Perhaps a new babymomma?
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by undisputednesta(m): 7:25am On Jan 02, 2016
He just got wasted grin
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2016
Shay na bastard.. the guy is high the guy go think say na him house he dey. May God help us
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by Souljaboi1: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2016
Geesarki:

Alcohol is not common in core north except in the barracks' mami market.

Bros, I saw your PM.

Hope all is well ?
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by Geesarki(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Souljaboi1:

Bros, I saw your PM.

Hope all is well ?

Always hv special regards for the soldiers
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
#Passedout
#shutdown
I wish I knew this guy. I'll upload this photo and tag him on Facebook. Rubbish kpehen
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by okwabayi(m): 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
Leave him alone. Once he wakes up he’ll find his way home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of Yesufa Olawale, LASTMA Officer Who Lost His Sight / Thank God I'm Now Married..... Pictures / Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.