Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,564 members, 7,914,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:00 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3514 Views)

Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / Marrying A Lady 6 Years Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by xpac01(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: . by MzPecs(f): 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Very romantic especially during wife's pre and post pregnancy period.. wink

1 Like

Re: . by Monalisa185(f): 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
yes na....I would really love to...
Re: . by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Make bae breakfast in bed. She'll never leave
Re: . by jamex93(m): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
I know how to cook but I no go enter kitchen cook when I dey see my wife

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:
Hoes everywhere.. Being a good cook won't stop them from "kpeksing"
Re: . by flokii: 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:

even if it is pap & akara?

keep deceiving the OP cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:
Hoes everywhere.. Being a good cook won't stop them from "kpeksing"

Yeah obviously. Why would we ever stop kpeksing grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
flokii:

even if it is pap & akara?

keep deceiving the OP cheesy

That's even the best. If only i could find someone to make me that oo
Re: . by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:

Yeah obviously. Why would we ever stop kpeksing grin
Coz itz a sin in d sight of God and the "kpekser(s)"
Re: . by flokii: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:

That's even the best. If only i could find someone to make me that oo

grin
I hear you.. when you soak garri every night

you go re-think am

1 Like

Re: . by cruzita(f): 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
not bad at least division of labour go dey
Re: . by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
flokii:

grin

I hear you.. when you soak garri every night

you go re-think am

What shocked garri is very sweet oo
Re: . by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:
Coz itz a sin in d sight of God and the "kpekser(s)"

Ah well! What can I do.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
romantic........can't wait to have breakfast in bed someday.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:

Ah well! What can I do.
Stick to one Kpekser.. Ask ur friends to follow suit
Re: . by missKiffy(f): 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
Very romantic grin
Re: . by Afrok(m): 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
Am not lying or exaggerating anything here; since 2009 -2010 that I left my parents to live alone as a student till 23rd Dec 2015 that I came home, ladies that have seen me do house chores, cook and eat my food always say; "Kenny! The woman that'll marry u will enjoy" even the guys.

I mean my gf will explain to u better wink.
It's a plus both to the wife and the husband.

I can't forget when we were still very small, we don't even feel anything whenever our mom travel for long, the man (my dad) can cook eh kiss
Re: . by flokii: 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:

What shocked garri is very sweet oo

*smiles

I get ur point sha... buh everything is good if he has money or at least comfortable...
Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
My wife has to be very skillful and talented in the handling of culinary duties. Coz I pride myself as one of the best cooks in recent times. So if she's the type who will feel threatened by a talented cook for a partner she has to be nonpareil and the finest chef of her kind, else I'd always find my way to the kitchen.
Re: . by xpac01(m): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
MzPecs:
Very romantic especially during wife's pre and post pregnancy period.. wink
Huh! That's normal thing for a responsible husband to do.
Now talking about when you know he knows how to do it better, then one day he be like "honey I'll be doing the cooking today". Romantic right. Won't it sound threatening.
Re: . by Rukkydelta(f): 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Why not ? If you're good cook just pm me, don't worry about the marriage expenses I'll take care of it
Re: . by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
Romantic,I can't cook beans so if he wants to live he'll have to cook grin
Re: . by MzPecs(f): 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
xpac01:

Huh! That's normal thing for a responsible husband to do.
Now talking about when you know he knows how to do it better, then one day he be like "honey I'll be doing the cooking today". Romantic right. Won't it sound threatening.
It won't sound threatening when I know i'm a good cook rather i'll see it as the kinda mood he's in at that moment! cool
Re: . by xpac01(m): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Why not ? If you're good cook just pm me, don't worry about the marriage expenses I'll take care of it
Lol... That sounds like a marriage insurance technique, incase the good cook wanna have HIS way outta the marriage.
Re: . by xpac01(m): 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
Romantic,I can't cook beans so if he wants to live he'll have to cook grin
Sis it may sound funny but it ain't. Better learn now, to avoid taking desparate measures later in the future.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
xpac01:

Sis it may sound funny but it ain't. Better learn now, to avoid taking desparate measures later in the future.
Desperate measures? Nah,we live in modern times,I'll get takeout. wink
Re: . by Walesadeyemi(m): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
I'm a great cook and I realized that women get unnecessary lazy when they know a guy can cook, some would even fake being tired just for them to relax and for you to do the cooking. Eventually some women would make it the guy's duty to cook. Some would even call you to ask you if you've cooked that they're hungry before coming over.

Advice for women: don't marry a guy that is a great cook Coz he won't be easily impressed with your cooking Coz he knows he cooks better. I know I find it hard eating food prepared by most people because I know I can make something better for myself.

Anyways, that's my own 2kobo.

1 Like

Re: . by xpac01(m): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
MzPecs:

It won't sound threatening when I know i'm a good cook rather i'll see it as the kinda mood he's in at that moment! cool
@ bolded, remember he's a better cook here. And he has propensity of taking cooking as his hobby. Now he constantly in the mood to take over the cooking spoon from you. sad
Re: . by xpac01(m): 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
Desperate measures? Nah,we live in modern times,I'll get takeout. wink
Lol. Sounds foreign sort of. Kitchen ability shouldn't be the ice in your love life na.
Re: . by MzPecs(f): 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
xpac01:

@ bolded, remember he's a better cook here. And he has propensity of taking cooking as his hobby. Now he constantly in the mood to take over the cooking spoon from you. sad
He'd be so jobless to do that.m

...and if he insists, I go call him village people oh! embarassed cry

I'll start having this feeling of "maybe I don't know how to cook well like him" that's why he wanna take over cooking from me! cry cry cry
Re: . by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
xpac01:

Lol. Sounds foreign sort of. Kitchen ability shouldn't be the ice in your love life na.
I think it's sexy when a man can and does cook,especially when he's cookig for me.And yes it's foreign,I'm African American. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos / Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming / Top Reasons To Avoid Virgins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.