Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,125 members, 7,963,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:39 PM

I Stand Accused Of Aiding And Abating An Adultery With My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stand Accused Of Aiding And Abating An Adultery With My Ex (845 Views)

Can Sex With A Sexdoll Be An Adultery Or Fornication? / I Caught My Wife Committing Adultery With A Neighbor’s Husband / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand Accused Of Aiding And Abating An Adultery With My Ex by Eddygourdo(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2016
To those who know me, eddygourdo is a man with rotten morals with regards to women and sex, but I have always had a moral standing on Adultery, I have never done it albeit yet, and since I practice avoidance of temptation as opposed to resisting temptations (I don't trust myself 100%) I don't allow myself in the vicinity of married women except this particular lady. We both have a little history, I have written about her in the sexuality section once, Anyhooo we haven't seen each other since she got married to a man I introduced hee once to as my gf, she and the fucker went behind my back and had a thing which resulted in marriage, well I got back at him though, I ensured I slept with her many many times through all her orfices before the day of her traditional and white wedding, to avoid a future repeat of our evil, she told me then she had a medical complication that meant she couldn't do anal sex anymore, knowing that was my dojo, it ultimately ended any possibility of an affair, I was grateful in my heart because I didn't want to commit adultery, till she called me around June last year.

Apparently she confessed to lying about the anal thing, she knew that will get me running to lagos to meet her, but when she mentioned a favour I must do to get back to our ways, I reclined. SHE WANTED MY BABY, apparently since the four years they wedded, to get an issue was a problem and tongues were beginning to wag, the husband was losing patience as age isn't on his side much etc, she assured me then that it was an agreed decision between her and the husband, long story short I refused because am not a vagina person to a lady I don't love and secondly am too fatherly to leave my child with another person, I can never abandon my child, I declined but offered to hook her up to a former colleague who is a renowned handsome male LovePeddler like urs truly, anyway I did the connect and they started something on the side, though we both kept it a secret from the seed guy.

Fast forward to November, she called me to inform me she missed her period and there is hope, we waited and in early December she confirmed she was pregnant, she was so happy and wanted to see me, I promised to visit once I arrived lagos, though on strict advise she must dump that seed guy, I deliberately didn't go see her because I doubted I won't wanna sleep with her especially as she confessed she still likes anal sex, which I chase about in women (weirdo muah), I posted her and didn't return her calls, only for the husband to call me yester night, in fact late morning, threatening to kill me etc. I was shocked and called the wife, you won't imagine that this stupid lady was caught with the seed guy in her matrimonial home last night, apparently the husband travelled for Xmas and new year, instead of returning today, he decided to return yesterday without informing his wife, he walked in on her and the guy, I was shocked, apparently she Confessed the whole arrangement to her husband once he returned from chasing the seed guy with a hammer he met on the dining table, the man is now accusing me of trying to destroy his marriage, of corrupting his wife, blah blah blah. I doubt she told him the real truth of how things happened. This is a man who snatched her from me in the first place after I introduced them. Anyway am waiting for him at home. He seems to have forgotten me or what am capable of, that's why he throwing unwise threats about. Anyway abeg my people I know am slightly wrong, but was I the culprit here? Clearly the man is impotent, shouldn't he be grateful to me and his wife? Did she lie when she earlier told me that the arrangement was a consenting one? Hmmmmm. Am flabagasted.
Re: I Stand Accused Of Aiding And Abating An Adultery With My Ex by jmaxjohn(m): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2016
Hmmm. Twas so beautiful i shed a tear
Re: I Stand Accused Of Aiding And Abating An Adultery With My Ex by eme1n(m): 10:42am On Jan 02, 2016
Tell his agent to call your reps for a round table discussion.

1 Like

Re: I Stand Accused Of Aiding And Abating An Adultery With My Ex by DipoDee: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2016
So where is Wale Adenuga in all this? Or are you both the 'Liter' and 'Dilector' of this sweet tale cheesy
Re: I Stand Accused Of Aiding And Abating An Adultery With My Ex by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2016
Na God save u oh!

Btw are u gay? undecided
Re: I Stand Accused Of Aiding And Abating An Adultery With My Ex by 7footre(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Really dunno what to say here... hoping the poster below me would have something meaningful to contribute.
Re: I Stand Accused Of Aiding And Abating An Adultery With My Ex by Eddygourdo(m): 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Na God save u oh!

Btw are u gay? undecided
gay ke. God forbid, why do you ask such oh
Re: I Stand Accused Of Aiding And Abating An Adultery With My Ex by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
Eddygourdo:
gay ke. God forbid, why do you ask such oh

Just a tot, nvm

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Our Future Wives Turned Runsgirls. / What Can We Learn From Ice Prince Relationship Saga / A Girl Came Visiting With Her 8month Child. See Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.