Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,181 members, 7,963,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:18 PM

Ladies, Which Politician Will You Like To Fvck? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Politician Will You Like To Fvck? (569 Views)

I Forfeited My 43m Naijabet Winning Just To Fvck Her(pics) / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Which Politician Will You Like To Fvck? by delectablegyal(f): 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
M jez asking. I know so many of you have aristos already.

Mention names, don't be shy.
Re: Ladies, Which Politician Will You Like To Fvck? by obiorathesubtle: 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
undecided I still don't get it.. Sometimes you male.. Other times you female.. Are you struggling with a severe case of borderline personality disorder or sth??

Get some help before it gets worse man..undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Which Politician Will You Like To Fvck? by luvguy(m): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
delectablegyal:
M jez asking. I know so many of you have aristos already.

Mention names, don't be shy.
teenager
Re: Ladies, Which Politician Will You Like To Fvck? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
All your post na Fvck fvck.. Pussysandie sef better pass you
Re: Ladies, Which Politician Will You Like To Fvck? by POWEROFPEACE(m): 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
And how does that add value to your life.
Re: Ladies, Which Politician Will You Like To Fvck? by falconey(m): 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
HOErisirisi

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Politician Will You Like To Fvck? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
Op. Shebi u knw say PMB get security dogs. Those dogs sef na politician dem be o since their owner na d president. Na those dogs fit u to fucck. Mumu!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Politician Will You Like To Fvck? by delectablegyal(f): 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
Why are nairaland guys pvssy niggers? I said ladies. Na guys dey comment. Una no see my gender? Na wa o.

All the guys should fvck outta dis thread. Ladies, Come in.
Re: Ladies, Which Politician Will You Like To Fvck? by cruzita(f): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
those old and corrupt maggots .NONE
Re: Ladies, Which Politician Will You Like To Fvck? by RexKexMilann: 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
OP, were you cursed with a diseased rat? It is pretty obvious that your brain has been infected with the infamous laser Fever.

How do you feel about posting this kind of shiit? How do you rate yourself? If you'll be sincere in rating yourself, then you'll eventually know that even a baby goat outranks you in wisdom.

You need to work on your I.Q before you end up on the streets of Ajegunle... I.e if you didn't even create this thread from under the bridge which serves as your shelter undecided..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why The Hell Is Make-up A Compulsory Matter? / 39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage / Reason Why Condoms Have Their Highest Sales On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.