Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,533 members, 7,961,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Welcome To Bo (come!), This Week’s Parasha (torah Portion). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Welcome To Bo (come!), This Week’s Parasha (torah Portion). (298 Views)

T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / Opinion: Is It Not A Sin For Churches Going Against This Portion Of The Bible? / What Is Your Favourite Portion Or Verse Of The Bible?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Bo (come!), This Week’s Parasha (torah Portion). by kehnton(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
Shabbat Shalom,
Welcome to Bo (Come!), this week’s Parasha (Torah Portion).
This is the portion of Torah that will be read in synagogues around the
world during the Shabbat (Saturday 16th Jan. 2016) service. Please read it along with us.
We know you will be blessed!

Parasha Bo (Come!)
Exodus 10:1–13:16; Jeremiah 46:13–28; Revelation 9:1–21
“Then YHWH said to Moses, ‘Go [Bo / come] to Pharaoh, for I have
hardened his heart and the hearts of his officials so that I may perform
these signs of mine among them.” (Exodus 10:1)

(1) (Reply)

Qualified For Commendation? / Understanding Spirit, Soul And Body (6) / Spiritual Digest For The Day 22nd Of January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.