Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,937 members, 7,962,987 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

2 Half-n@ked Women Filmed Brutally Fighting In The Street (PHOTOS, VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Half-n@ked Women Filmed Brutally Fighting In The Street (PHOTOS, VIDEO) (808 Views)

Man Masturbating At CMS Busstop, Lagos Filmed (Video) / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad / Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Half-n@ked Women Filmed Brutally Fighting In The Street (PHOTOS, VIDEO) by iniedo31: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2016
Two young half-n@ked women were filmed fighting on a busy street in Aberdeen city centre, Scotland, UK.

Please, scroll down for photos and video below!

The bizarre incident involivng two women brawling outside a local kebab shop was caught on camera by one of the witnesses and uploaded online. Since then the video has been shared hundred of times and become the instant hit on social media.

A young woman in a white dress was seen punching (left) another female reveller and pulling her hair

The footage shows two ladies, a brunette woman in a white dress and a blonde woman wearing a white top and colourful trousers, violently scratching, slapping, punching and kicking each other in front of baffled passers-by.

At one point the woman launched herself at her opponent, revealing her bare bottom

The mad duo is seen rolling about the pavement and pulling each other’s hair before onlookers step in trying to separate them but all in vain. And when it seems that fight is over and the blonde woman manages to escape the agressive brunette woman refuses to give up and jumps on her rival.

The woman in the white dress grabs a chunk of the woman’s hair, left, and pulls her to the ground, right
She later wrote on her Facebook page: “Wow yes the video is going round on Facebook you don’t need to tag me I’ve seen it a*** is oot aye get over it. I shouldnt have went comando. I dont care anyway so f*** off this video also wasn’t last night but a week before new years [sic].”

Watch video:
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/01/2-half-nked-women-filmed-brutally.html#sthash.yBoLbfGT.dpuf
Re: 2 Half-n@ked Women Filmed Brutally Fighting In The Street (PHOTOS, VIDEO) by gomzy121: 8:27am On Jan 19, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Five Ways To Make A Man Happy! / Why Are Nice Guys Only Good For Marriage Not Dating / 8 Things Every Successful Woman Must Achieve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.