Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,137 members, 7,936,532 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:35 PM

Diamond Bank Stole My #7,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank Stole My #7,000 (968 Views)

Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him / Man Returns N30,000 Wrongly Dispensed To Him By Diamond Bank ATM / How Diamond Bank Stole My Money Through DYA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Stole My #7,000 by jubrils(m): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2016
Good day everyone, on November 17, 2015, I initiated a transfer of #7,000 to an access bank account using my diamond mobile app but till now, the money has still not been credited to the persons account not has it been returned back to my account. I have called their customer care several times and also gone to the banking Hall to make a written complaint but still, they've refused to return the money.
All they've been telling me is that the transaction was successful and hey the receivers hasn't gotten the money. I've forwarded the complaint to CBN through the cpd email address but still problem is still yet to be resolved.
Please is there any other thing I can do or does it mean my money is gone forever.
Cc: lalasticlala seun
Re: Diamond Bank Stole My #7,000 by ayobase(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2016
I still have a friend whose 20K is still hanging.
Re: Diamond Bank Stole My #7,000 by jubrils(m): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
ayobase:
I still have a friend whose 20K is still hanging.
So there's practically nothing one can do about it? It's saddening actually, and porting to another bank will not likely prevent these kind of things. cry
Re: Diamond Bank Stole My #7,000 by Booty4me: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
jubrils:

So there's practically nothing one can do about it? It's saddening actually, and porting to another bank will not likely prevent these kind of things. cry

Lol atm debite M̶̲̅ε̲̣ 11k .. ℓ just go house go sleep.. Hopin if they reverse it
Re: Diamond Bank Stole My #7,000 by jubrils(m): 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
Booty4me:

Lol atm debite M̶̲̅ε̲̣ 11k .. ℓ just go house go sleep.. Hopin if they reverse it
But this is already over 2 months, I think I should just get over it. I just thought giving it one more shot on nairaland could miraculously spring up a solution.
Re: Diamond Bank Stole My #7,000 by ayobase(m): 8:15am On Jan 20, 2016
jubrils:

My friend just told me that the bank, Keystone has paid the money last week since October, last year.

There is hope my brother.
Re: Diamond Bank Stole My #7,000 by jubrils(m): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2016
ayobase:

My friend just told me that the bank, Keystone has paid the money last week since October, last year.

There is hope my brother.
I'll keep my fingers crossed here then, thanks for the info cool
Re: Diamond Bank Stole My #7,000 by Najwal: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2016
DIAMOND BANK ATM debited me 2k last year i want in for complain made a written statement to their head office in lagos after a very long period i received an email claiming the problem has been resolved in my account but no refund was made and no valid explanation given i stop banking with them since ive never heard of ATM debiting you of money you didn't spent shocked, that bank is frightening. so just keep hoping for a miracle cheesy

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Stole My #7,000 by jubrils(m): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2016
Najwal:
DIAMOND BANK ATM debited me 2k last year i want in for complain made a written statement to their head office in lagos after a very long period i received an email claiming the problem has been resolved in my account but no refund was made and no valid explanation given i stop banking with them since ive never heard of ATM debiting you of money you didn't spent shocked, that bank is frightening. so just keep hoping for a miracle cheesy
They have that annoying habit of telling you they've resolved the problem when they've not done anything. I even thought reporting them to CBN would yield something, for where?
Re: Diamond Bank Stole My #7,000 by Najwal: 6:54am On Jan 22, 2016
jubrils:

They have that annoying habit of telling you they've resolved the problem when they've not done anything. I even thought reporting them to CBN would yield something, for where?

My brother i run from dat bank i no understand how tins dey happen dere lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Partner Needed (for A 10m Investment Proposal) / Gtbank Naira Mastercard / i have graduated thank God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.