Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,159 members, 7,963,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:08 PM

(Screenshots) This Man Duped Me Of 140k Claiming To Be A Businessman In China - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (Screenshots) This Man Duped Me Of 140k Claiming To Be A Businessman In China (865 Views)

Friends Lured & Killed A Businessman In Festac, Lagos (Photos) / Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Screenshots) This Man Duped Me Of 140k Claiming To Be A Businessman In China by theshaderoom: 1:05am On Jan 20, 2016
My names are Onuagwasiobi Ebere Faith.

I met someone through my elder sister sometime last year. My sister called me on phone and told me if I remembered someone she usd to tlk abt sumtime ago frm trade fair,
I haven't seen d person before tho but I knew she has spoken abt d person with me.

She said d person sells parts at d fair there, that he jst started chatting with her that he's in china now nd he's now into selling of female bags n shoe in containers.

She said it'll b gud to buy frm him since I do d same busness nd it wld b cheaper. Later he sent d pics of d goods we had series of video call, he calld me with so many numbers like 3

I sent him 30k naira first transfer
Nd d acct num be he gave me was for sum1 else he said they dnt or cannot recieve money directly frm china that it has to be through some people that will give them the money in yen.

We continued chatting I wanted to buy so many goods frm him tho but later I was jst trying to b careful.

Later Oct 15th exactly the date of my passing out I sent him 110 thousand naira through same acct Nd b4 den on diff occasion he a asked for MTN nigeria credit 150, I sent it, he said it was for roaming his num

Later he asked me to help him pay 40k naira to sum1 that he'll add it to my goods, i said I didn't have.

After paying d 140k He said it was going to take 7 days, then he said 3 weeks, then he stopped replying, then he said its been sent tru shipping, then he said its in d wharf.  For 3 months now he's been turning it lyk a ball.

I askd my sis watsup she said we'll pray abt it, I prayed I fasted.

My sis asked sum1 dt knew him in trade fair and the person said he never had a shop there that he only came to learn d trade for less than a year before opening his own and after that he never opened any shop, he left nd traveld out that no one knows any thing abt him.

He has promised to send back my money countless times still nothing Now he blocked me on d 15th

Nd I cnt get tru to him None of his numbers work His names are Ugochukwu Otunne. These are his pictures and our conversations.

lalasticlala

Re: (Screenshots) This Man Duped Me Of 140k Claiming To Be A Businessman In China by theshaderoom: 1:06am On Jan 20, 2016
More

Re: (Screenshots) This Man Duped Me Of 140k Claiming To Be A Businessman In China by theshaderoom: 1:06am On Jan 20, 2016
Pics

More pictures

Re: (Screenshots) This Man Duped Me Of 140k Claiming To Be A Businessman In China by xband: 1:34am On Jan 20, 2016
He is in China enjoying himself (probably chilling with one hot Chinese chick on his laps), and you are here in Nigeria (with Naira loosing it's value rapidly) pouring into his girlfriend account.

No wonder he was able to ask you in one of your conversation if you can send him '"Just" "small" money like " ₦40,000" or " ₦50,000" so that it can be use in Nigeria'

Maga Don Finally Pay.

Well Done
Re: (Screenshots) This Man Duped Me Of 140k Claiming To Be A Businessman In China by tellwisdom: 2:08am On Jan 20, 2016
My guy, can you send me 5k make i take drink beer tonight? Abeg sad
Re: (Screenshots) This Man Duped Me Of 140k Claiming To Be A Businessman In China by Lordskyes(m): 2:34am On Jan 20, 2016
The guy F'ed up big time...
I don't get the idea of some Naija guys jonzing their fellow omo Naija
Re: (Screenshots) This Man Duped Me Of 140k Claiming To Be A Businessman In China by signature2012(m): 2:37am On Jan 20, 2016
You really don fall mugu @ op.

You can send all this to our EFCC,is like they are hyperactive now,they can be of help.

Someone you have never seen,never knew his office or house,and you are wiring fund to him.

Write a letter to the bank you have been crediting the said money in addition with a printout of your conversation with him to see if they can freeze the account if their is still fund in it thou I doubt sha.
Re: (Screenshots) This Man Duped Me Of 140k Claiming To Be A Businessman In China by Cpumping(m): 3:17am On Jan 20, 2016
e com b like say the scammer com dey chyke d maga.

so he wan chop money come chop kpomo join grin

you f'd up sha, there were so many red flags.
I bliv d money is gone. Learn ur lesson.

Except u v strength to follow up with EFcc or u v sm in Zenith bank dat can giv u the number and address of the owner of dat zenith bank accnt. den pour ur frustration on dat one.
Re: (Screenshots) This Man Duped Me Of 140k Claiming To Be A Businessman In China by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 20, 2016
Cpumping:
e com b like say the scammer com dey chyke d maga.

so he wan chop money come chop kpomo join grin

you f'd up sha, there were so many red flags.
I bliv d money is gone. Learn ur lesson.

Except u v strength to follow up with EFcc or u v sm in Zenith bank dat can giv u the number and address of the owner of dat zenith bank accnt. den pour ur frustration on dat one.
I think say na only me see am
There seemed to be some flirting right there
Whats with the 'dear'... calling a stranger dat shìt
Oh and the ' lets keep it business'
Re: (Screenshots) This Man Duped Me Of 140k Claiming To Be A Businessman In China by jordyspices: 7:16am On Jan 20, 2016
Omo these 419 be like mtn every were u go shew pls u ppl should not send money to ppl u dnt knw nd av never seen cos even the one wey sabi u wan job u not to talk abt the one wey no sabi u @ op dats wat dey call sufferings nd lessons
Re: (Screenshots) This Man Duped Me Of 140k Claiming To Be A Businessman In China by MARKone(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2016
Who answers Otunne undecided

Madam, I hope you have reported to the police. That Zenith Bank details with Chioma as the account holder might help, give police some money, it will motivate them. Sorry.

(1) (Reply)

EIYE Cult( Air Lords) Members Arrested In Spain For Sex Trafficking ! / WICKEDNESS!!!! Man Kills Younger Sister Daughter Cos Of Money / Man Commits Suicide, Jumps Into Canal In Lagos (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.